🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump setting stage for another Jan 6th if he is jailed

Fuck the law. Fuck the jury. Seems to be a thing with you.
If you look at history, mass injustice was committed in the name of the "law". You bend over for the lawyer/politician because they make you feel good with anti-Trump headlines. Hilariously, that's all it takes to win your complete loyalty. The more laws that are made, the more lawyers profit. Endless legislation, in and of itself supports the bureaucracy. We need a live-and-let-live libertarian society more than ever. They are meddling with the internet and meddling with our minds. Trump could sit in the Oval Office doing nothing but eating burgers and watching TV and we would be better off than having a spineless lawyer/politician/journalist class working as a unit to endlessly create new laws that they can profit from, and then manipulate to imprison anyone who dare challenge their entropic woke agenda and precious "continuity of government".

Plenty of videos out there of trumpanzee animals attacking cops on Jan 6th. But let me guess. You choose not to watch them or call them crisis actors. You animals are a joke.
Your posts are so vapid and inane I refuse to be exposed to them anymore. There's only so much time in the day. Welcome to my ignore list. Wish I could have given you another chance but...

I do have a Masters Degree and make a six figure income. Yes I am very intelligent.
I have a master's degree and I went to school with many individuals that were far from intelligent.
You are truly stupid if you think the money someone makes, indicates their intelligence.

I have a master's degree and I went to school with many individuals that were far from intelligent.
You are truly stupid if you think the money someone makes, indicates their intelligence.
Don't bother to respond to anymore of my posts if that's how you feel. Now go pound sand.

Really?

Coerce them how? Of all the dumb things I heard said about Trump, that one might take the cake.

If violence breaks out over Trump being jailed, April 19 would be a better comparison than Jan 6. April 19, 1775. That was the day that Americans - having realized that the government had no intention of letting them participate in democracy - decided to take up arms and stand their ground. There was a face off, with both sides being told by their leaders not to fire.

Then somone fired. Bloodshed followed. The anti-government rioters avoid the fate of the Jan 6 rioters by overthrowing that anti-democratic government.

I doubt that would happen over Trump going to jail. Mainly because nothing that Trump is accused of warrants any jail time. At worst, he should get a heavy fine and community service, and that is assuming that Trump is as guilty as the media wants you to assume he is. But if he were jailed, he could still run, and still win and still pardon himself. The swearing in might have to take place in whatever Florida jail Trump would be put in. Then he pardons himself and walks out.

What might prompt violence is for Trump to somehow be denied the ability to run, or not allowed to take office if he runs and wins. But, more likely will be states seriously talking sucession. Four more years of Biden, forced on us somehow, would make Texas more than ready to leave. We could always leave Austin as a Democratic outpost with a wall around it, and a passport required to visit from the U.S.
The words of a seditionist who wants to overthrow our Constitutionally established government.
Jail the assholes

Trump setting stage for another Jan 6th if he is jailed​

That’s excellent news…I hope we all act like the dark savages of summer 2020 and burn this bitch to the fucking ground.
The same people who had an apoplectic fit about having to wear masks and get a tiny needle jab to help stave off a deadly world pandemic?
LMFAO!
Naw.
I don't think you snivelflakes are much of a threat.
You just AIN'T got it in you to be shot back at.
:auiqs.jpg:

Reality and history says it differently. We'll continue jailing you violent pieces of shit.

Plenty of videos out there of trumpanzee animals attacking cops on Jan 6th. But let me guess. You choose not to watch them or call them crisis actors. You animals are a joke.
Remember when pieces of filthy dogshit leftists said that about the primitive and uncivilized jungle people when they rioted throughout the summer of 2020?
Yeah, I don’t either.

Forum List

Back