🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump setting stage for another Jan 6th if he is jailed

Too many crazy trump supporters out there for there not to be violence if trump is found guilty. This time law enforcement wont play nice with you animals.

There wont be any violence to speak of if that were to happen. Jan 6 happened , right after the summer of riots and Covid. People were out of their minds and it was a unique time. Its just not going to happen no matter how much you wish it so.

Trump setting stage for another Jan 6th if he is jailed.
Trump threatened it would be “very dangerous” if he were jailed over the new charges he’s likely facing, citing the “passion” of his fan base.
Trump knows how to coerce his followers in to doing what he wants. Will the MAGA followers be dumb enough to fall for Trump's call to arms if he is jailed?
It did not work out too well for those on Jan 6th who answered his call to fight like hell and do not accept the election.

Hopefully, Trump will continue to run his big mouth with his threats until he's slapped with an ankle bracelet & a gag order by some judge fed up with his mob boss tactics.

Lock him up.

Again. You can stick your advice.

You’re a mope who approves of the misuse of our DOJ. Many of us think it’s not just a terrible thing to do now; but it sets a terrible new precedent.

What you scurrilous scumbags tend to overlook is the notion that what goes around, comes around.

I look forward to seeing Brandon getting indicted.
The left thinks the Judicial system is not fair bcause of a conservative Supreme Court rulings.
If the DOJ is pissing off both liberals and conservatives shows it is doing the right thing.

How about the politicians and insiders that are doing that from the inside?
Then change it from the inside.
You have a Republican controlled House, close to a split Senate and a conservative SCOTUS.
You are beyond a fricking cry baby. You whine if you don't get everything you want. Just like the far left. Spoiled children who want everything perfect for them. That is not the real world.

So? Where does that leave you? Stupid.
You know, I am stupid for not listening to Mark Twain.

Mark Twain Quote"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Thats probably the way I would have answered the question, however, ... this is Trump. He didnt answer the question directly but even so, that is NOT a dog whistle for violence. First of all, Jan 6 was an anomaly, you wont see that happen again from the right. The left on the other hand? attacking court buildings and police stations will always be on the table.

For there to be another JAN 6 you would for one, need to have a massive rally and then have a duplication of the lax security. It's just not going to happen. Conservatives for the most part dont go around tearing up their communities and setting them on fire, and if by chance there was violence, it would be by some small fringe group, not regular every day Americans who voted for Trump.
I agree it probably will not happen but Trump will take anything that can help him.
If it is Donald Trump or our country, Donald Trump will take Donald Trump every time.

oh really....so you're now saying Trump rallies are not dangerous. LOLOL i guess your claims have to fit the situation...right? LOLOLOLOL
If a left wing rally turns violent it is wrong and no longer a rally, it is a riot.

I am sure you are against left wing violent protests but it is OK for right wing violent protests.
WRONG

We have a doddering old fool in the W.H. with his trembling thumb on the nuclear button and lefties worry about Trump "setting the stage" for a demonstration? WTF?

He doesn't actually touch the button, and there are plenty of other people there to deal with any situations....
Trump on the other doesn't have any safeguards, he says dangerous things and no one will stop him.

He doesn't actually touch the button, and there are plenty of other people there to deal with any situations....
Trump on the other doesn't have any safeguards, he says dangerous things and no one will stop him.

really ? dangerous things like recognizing Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel, but then also bringing arabs around the ME, to peace accords? all with none of the violence Lefties were afraid of?

You can bet China would never invade Taiwan while Trump was president, they will wait until a Democrat is in office, because they also fear Trump's reputation for being unpredictable and dangerous. In other words, as long as you have someone like Trump in office, things like the invasion of Ukraine just dont happen. Weakness creates allows war to happen because power always wants to fill a vaccumm, and when you have bad actors around the world, they WILL take advantage.

Trump setting stage for another Jan 6th if he is jailed.
Trump threatened it would be “very dangerous” if he were jailed over the new charges he’s likely facing, citing the “passion” of his fan base.
Trump knows how to coerce his followers in to doing what he wants. Will the MAGA followers be dumb enough to fall for Trump's call to arms if he is jailed?
It did not work out too well for those on Jan 6th who answered his call to fight like hell and do not accept the election.

You folks are trying this out again. January 6 protester shot nobody. The back lives matter rioters killed 25 people. Why do you folks keep on doing this.?

a sincere question are you on drugs?

really ? dangerous things like recognizing Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel, but then also bringing arabs around the ME, to peace accords? all with none of the violence Lefties were afraid of?

You can bet China would never invade Taiwan while Trump was president, they will wait until a Democrat is in office, because they also fear Trump's reputation for being unpredictable and dangerous. In other words, as long as you have someone like Trump in office, things like the invasion of Ukraine just dont happen. Weakness creates allows war to happen because power always wants to fill a vaccumm, and when you have bad actors around the world, they WILL take advantage.

Nope, we're not talking recognizing Jerusalem... why would you even bring that up?

Those riots were in protest of police brutality and system racism.
Yeah but all sane people not named ShaQuita or DaShawn knows it is cops and good people who should be protesting blacks and black criminality. They terrorize the public and everybody paying attention and not scared shitless knows it.

Unkotare

It’s not ‘passion,’ it’s the criminal lawlessness and violence of Trump supporters.

And this is yet another example of Trump’s contempt for the rule of law.
Oh clueless lair. I recall what real lawlessness looked like during all the leftists riots throughout trumps presidency. And we now have a president that doesn't care about the law.

362271280_698734205691490_4528439185394388153_n.jpg

You folks are trying this out again. January 6 protester shot nobody. The back lives matter rioters killed 25 people. Why do you folks keep on doing this.?

a sincere question are you on drugs?
Please document the 25 killed by BLM. Any political movement that kills anyone is wrong.
If BLM rushed the Capitol, assaulted police, damaged property in an attempt to get their way by overtaking our government process, I would disdain them as much as MAGA.
And if a BLM leader of the riot ran for President, I would be against him or her as much as I am against Trump.

Only when the party in power over rides the constitution and disenfranchises half the nation.
That is what Trump tied to do and that is the reason for some of his indictments. Do you think the conservative SCOTUS is going to allow anyone do that?

Forum List

Back