Trump sex scandal

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I just don't get it. Why is the party of sexual diversity so outraged over the Trump sex scandal?

I would think him getting golden showers would be celebrated by the left, assuming it ever happened at all.

Are all of you golden shower bigots? Why pretend to care about sexually moral behavior now?

Then again, Dims don't want Polygamists to marry cuz it's yucky, so maybe they are not as liberal as the claim to be. Maybe they are all a bunch of self righteous hypocrites.

I think they know that conservatives frown on that and they are hoping to get them upset. Most on the left don't care about stuff like that. After seeing video of that liberal Trump protester pulling down her pants in public and pooping on a Trump sign as fellow protesters cheered her on, it's clear they have no moral standards.

Trump has never really been a Republican and the left used to adore him. He's been praised for years for his generosity and support of liberal causes.

They hate him now because he is against the Obama/Clinton agenda. Their liberal utopia was so close they could taste it and Hillary's loss meant watching their dream fade away.

I just don't get it. Why is the party of sexual diversity so outraged over the Trump sex scandal?

I would think him getting golden showers would be celebrated by the left, assuming it ever happened at all.

Are all of you golden shower bigots? Why pretend to care about sexually moral behavior now?

Then again, Dims don't want Polygamists to marry cuz it's yucky, so maybe they are not as liberal as the claim to be. Maybe they are all a bunch of self righteous hypocrites.

But its OK for a bathhouse in Chicago to be named after Obama

Last edited:

Who's expressed outrage? Can't you tell the difference between amusement and outrage?

Most liberals would prefer to not have a lying pervert in the Oval Office. No, Bill Clinton isn't/wasn't a pervert - he just likes women of legal age. Not 13-year-olds.

Most liberals would prefer to not have a lying pervert in the Oval Office. No, Bill Clinton isn't/wasn't a pervert - he just likes women of legal age. Not 13-year-olds.

Clinton-Emails-Anthony-Weiner-phone.jpg

Er........um.........yea.

No, seriously, why does the party of sexual perversity oppose these acts?

Then again, they do think that Polygamy is yucky and should not marry, so maybe the do have some twisted self righteous and hypocritical standards after all.

Lolita Island?

Yes that is why the far left drones like you still like Bill Clinton and think JFK was a good president!

I think whatever someone choses to do in the privacy of their Russian hotel room is nobody's business.

Pee pee for G!!!!!!

The story was created to derail Trump's chance at winning the primaries. McCain sent someone over to England, eager to get his mits on it. Then gave it to Comey but he'd already had it because it had been floating around DC for a while. It came out now to smear a little more feces on Trump just before taking office and CNN couldn't resist.

So there's no sex trafficking on the reservations?

The story was created to derail Trump's chance at winning the primaries. McCain sent someone over to England, eager to get his mits on it. Then gave it to Comey but he'd already had it because it had been floating around DC for a while. It came out now to smear a little more feces on Trump just before taking office and CNN couldn't resist.

upload_2017-1-13_13-52-1.png

Trump is for sure not winning the election now. He's so destroyed. His campaign is so over. They may need to get Romney to step in and run......oh wait :eusa_think:

It's sort of hilarious the left is suddenly concerned about sexual practices.....given they support nearly every deviant act known to man

Seriously, these folks are losing their minds.. it's rather disturbing, yet mildly amusing!

There will be a real mess if Trump gets too friendly with Republican Senator Vitter.

Lolita Island?

Credible proof?

According to a 2011 court filing by alleged Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre, she saw Clinton and Prince Andrew on the island but never saw the former president do anything improper. Giuffre has accused Prince Andrew of having sex with her when she was a minor, a charge Buckingham Palace denies.

The ‘sex slave’ scandal that exposed pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein | New York Post

Lolita Island?

Credible proof?

According to a 2011 court filing by alleged Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre, she saw Clinton and Prince Andrew on the island but never saw the former president do anything improper. Giuffre has accused Prince Andrew of having sex with her when she was a minor, a charge Buckingham Palace denies.

The ‘sex slave’ scandal that exposed pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein | New York Post

LOL You always ask for credible proof and everyone just ignores you.

Where there is smoke signals there is fire, you're a supposed Injun you should know that

Forum List

Back