Trump Shares Wild, Baseless Prediction About The DNC

More proof, as though we need any, that Trump is absolutley deranges and unfit for office. The voices in his head have taken over

In a Truth Social post, Trump predicted that Biden would crash the DNC later this month and try to take back the Democratic nomination, forcing the September debate the two of them had agreed on to resume.

“What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the U.S., whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamabla, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE,” he wrote.

“He feels that he made a historically tragic mistake by handing over the U.S. Presidency, a COUP, to the people in the World he most hates, and he wants it back, NOW!!!”

More proof, as though we need any, that Trump is absolutely deranged and unfit for office. The voices in his head have taken over
Trump is baiting Biden for some reason. A Hail Mary so he gets the win.
Can Joe take back his delegates? Kamala said she is the nominee today, so I think its dumb of Trump, makes him look desperate.

Another bait-n-switch would not surprise me in the least.

After all:

8xgvxc.jpg

The dems have already proven that they don't care about that pesky democracy.

Trump is baiting Biden for some reason. A Hail Mary so he gets the win.
Can Joe take back his delegates? Kamala said she is the nominee today, so I think its dumb of Trump, makes him look desperate.
It is democrats that take every off the wall comment by Trump and tries to blow it up into something meaningful. This serves two purposes. One, it promotes nonsense which is democrat stock in trade. Two, it keeps their crazy off the front page.

Churches are preparing for democrats by forming Church militias likely as protection against democrat supported hamas and palestinian terrorists.

It is democrats that take every off the wall comment by Trump and tries to blow it up into something meaningful. This serves two purposes. One, it promotes nonsense which is democrat stock in trade. Two, it keeps their crazy off the front page.

Churches are preparing for democrats by forming Church militias likely as protection against democrat supported hamas and palestinian terrorists.

America was founded by church militias.

"It is democrats that take every off the wall comment by Trump and tries to blow it up into something meaningful."

Ummm, earnest poster ECB, words have meanings. And what you say is a tell on who you are and what you think. Was it one of the christianist's bibles that claim..."By thy words we shall know ye"?

If Don Trump actually posted this message below ....well, he woulda never been hired in any firm I was associated with.
HR would have put their secret code on the application signaling.....'Nutjob. Don't hire.'

Allegedly by Don Trump:
“What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the U.S., whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamabla, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE,” he wrote.

Churches are preparing for democrats by forming Church militias likely as protection against
Can you name one of those "churches"?
And if you can, well, just how many of these alleged churches are forming these 'militias'?
In short, we are asking if this is a one-off, a tempest in a teacup, or are they gonna be a real danger to America and our rule of law?

------------------------------------------------------------------

America was founded by church militias.
Mosque militias.....would be acceptable too?
Southern Bapitist .......acceptable also?
What about those Satanist folks too?
Falun Gong folks get guns and Kevlar too?

Everybody gets a militia?

Ummm, earnest poster ECB, words have meanings. And what you say is a tell on who you are and what you think. Was it one of the christianist's bibles that claim..."By thy words we shall know ye"?

If Don Trump actually posted this message below ....well, he woulda never been hired in any firm I was associated with.
HR would have put their secret code on the application signaling.....'Nutjob. Don't hire.'

Allegedly by Don Trump:

Can you name one of those "churches"?
And if you can, well, just how many of these alleged churches are forming these 'militias'?
In short, we are asking if this is a one-off, a tempest in a teacup, or are they gonna be a real danger to America and our rule of law?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mosque militias.....would be acceptable too?
Southern Bapitist .......acceptable also?
What about those Satanist folks too?
Falun Gong folks get guns and Kevlar too?

Everybody gets a militia?
Perhaps everyone does need a militia. The United States is disintegrating into armed camps.

Forum List

Back