Trump: Shock and awe in Alabama baby!

I mean , look at TRUMPS immigration plan , it has details that are good enough for me . And thanks to TRUMP all the 'rinos' are talking about immigration so I'm sure that Trump has his ears wide open 'candy' !! Sen.Vitter and Sen. Sessions helped on immigration so I'd think that TRUMP has expert advice on economy and jobs 'candy' !! He just hasn't trotted them out yet 'candy' !!

It's kind of frightening that we become so enamored of Celebrities that we will flock to a guy only because he is famous, not because he has any real qualifications for the job.
That's not it. Trump is not an establishment politician.

People, including many democrats, are so fed up with the clones running Washington.

False. Congress had a 90+% retention rate in 2014 (last year--actually about 9 months ago). Try again.

Check please.

no no no , candy , election is a year and a half away . TRUMP will highlight his plans long before that . Probably in the next couple days or weeks . As 'hil. would ask , what difference does it make anyway . You are a dem anyway aren't you 'Candy' ??

Can we call this dunce your "messiah" yet, and clamor on about how you hero worship, while ignoring his sexist & racist past.....

Or is it too early, tinydancer, you Canadian.

Can we call this dunce your "messiah" yet, and clamor on about how you hero worship, while ignoring his sexist & racist past.....

Or is it too early, tinydancer, you Canadian.
pretty funny , hey , tell the board and me all about TRUMPS 'Racist and Sexist' past G.T. . Lets hear all about it G.T. !!

I mean , look at TRUMPS immigration plan , it has details that are good enough for me .
Triple the number of "jack booted thugs"? According to the plan, this is on top of the tripling of the border patrol that we have seen since 9/11. So more government agents.

Mass deportations which will cost billions in terms of manpower, hearings, detention etc...

A massive wall tween here and Mexico.

All expected to cost between 100-200 Billion dollars.

Quick question; about 10 seconds ago, weren't Conservatives in favor of smaller government?

And thanks to TRUMP all the 'rinos' are talking about immigration so I'm sure that Trump has his ears wide open 'candy' !! Sen.Vitter and Sen. Sessions helped on immigration so I'd think that TRUMP has expert advice on economy and jobs 'candy' !! He just hasn't trotted them out yet 'candy' !!

And in most years Immigration polls at 3-4%. It really isn't that large a matter. In this age of pretty loser borders, we have created the greatest society on the face of the planet (or at least one of them), unquestionably the greatest number of millionaires, greatest amount of wealth, highest standard of living etc... The only reason Trump is having success is because he's tapping into fear--fear that he is helping created. It's that simple.

As for this post though...

I'm sure he'll get around to talking about jobs and other items too. Few of the candidates have released plans for much yet. The reason I brought it up was that tinydancer said he was talking about jobs. So I asked about it.

no no no , candy , election is a year and a half away . TRUMP will highlight his plans long before that . Probably in the next couple days or weeks . As 'hil. would ask , what difference does it make anyway . You are a dem anyway aren't you 'Candy' ??

I belong to no Party.

He'll have to unveil some of his plans around October because you have to stump on them for 2 months; December has a 2 week black-out period.

I mean , look at TRUMPS immigration plan , it has details that are good enough for me . And thanks to TRUMP all the 'rinos' are talking about immigration so I'm sure that Trump has his ears wide open 'candy' !! Sen.Vitter and Sen. Sessions helped on immigration so I'd think that TRUMP has expert advice on economy and jobs 'candy' !! He just hasn't trotted them out yet 'candy' !!
You're obviously the typical Trump supporter.

That Trump's immigration 'plan' of hate is 'good enough' for you is both sad and telling.

well , as I said , TRUMP will unveil when he is ready then . That's all that I am saying Candy !!

well , as I said , TRUMP will unveil when he is ready then . That's all that I am saying Candy !!

Never said that you stated anything different. tinydancer said he was talking about Jobs. I asked how...can we agree that, at this point, he has no jobs plan and the one plan he has announced--regardless of what you or I think about it--addresses an issue most Americans see as unimportant?

PollingQuestions.018.png

and in reply to your post number 47 Candy . Eisenhower did a good job in the 50s . He did a good job with his jackboots and I was never hounded by any jackboots Candy . The cost , I don't care about the cost , less food stamps and services for illegal aliens and anchor babies is the answer perhaps . Anyway , check out this article , opinion , history piece that many may know nothing about . Eisenhower sure cleaned up the USA for 'my' generation . Maybe TRUMP can do the same thing for a couple more generations Candy . --- Conservative Review - Why Trump is the New Eisenhower on Immigration ---

Never said that you stated anything different. tinydancer said he was talking about Jobs. I asked how...can we agree that, at this point, he has no jobs plan and the one plan he has announced--regardless of what you or I think about it--addresses an issue most Americans see as unimportant?

PollingQuestions.018.png
just more 'pap' , I want the country cleaned up . Rebuild the military , close / control the borders , get rid of obamacare 'mandate' and I'll work the other problems out myself Candy !!

It's kind of frightening that we become so enamored of Celebrities that we will flock to a guy only because he is famous, not because he has any real qualifications for the job.
You voted for Obama for no other reason because he was black. Can I say hypocrite?

No, I voted for Obama because he wasn't a fucking Mormon.

Name some real qualifications......

Actually having held an elective office.

Actually having passed some legislation.

Those are two good ones, and every year, both parties nominate guys who meet those qualifications.

Name some real qualifications......

Actually having held an elective office.

Actually having passed some legislation.

Those are two good ones, and every year, both parties nominate guys who meet those qualifications.
Not a qual .....less your an establishmentarian.......

and in reply to your post number 47 Candy . Eisenhower did a good job in the 50s . He did a good job with his jackboots and I was never hounded by any jackboots Candy . The cost , I don't care about the cost , less food stamps and services for illegal aliens and anchor babies is the answer perhaps . Anyway , check out this article , opinion , history piece that many may know nothing about . Eisenhower sure cleaned up the USA for 'my' generation . Maybe TRUMP can do the same thing for a couple more generations Candy . --- Conservative Review - Why Trump is the New Eisenhower on Immigration ---

Suddenly you don't care about the cost (100-200 BILLION DOLLARS). . Amazing...simply amazing.

Hillary Clinton came out with a plan to spend $350 B over a 10 years educating Americans who wished to go to community college or trade schools. Instead of spending money on hearings, money is spent on text books and classes. It would be paid for by capping itemized deductions on wealthy families. Not eliminating them; capping them.

Surely if you're willing to spend $100-$200 B and get zero return on investment, you'd be willing to spend a percentage more to educate Americans, right?

Let me guess, you can't begin to count the number of issues you have with Hillary's plan and suddenly, once again, care about the cost....right?

Gee, what was the program called, pray tell.

Forum List

Back