🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TRUMP SHOCKER: U.S. Military Preparing For Full Withdrawal From Syria...

We were never going to win in Syria. Russia was never going to give up its port. They would go to war to protect it. Too bad so many people had to die for shitstain obama's foolishness. Assad will rebuild and control.

Right on cue, proguesses have declared he's pulling out because Putin told him to.
Could be. Putin could have told him that nuclear war was on the table and Trump decided that Syria wasn't that important after all.

I'll be impressed when Trump gets every American soldier stationed overseas back home.

I'll believe his tweets when I see them actually working.

Right on cue, proguesses have declared he's pulling out because Putin told him to.
Could be. Putin could have told him that nuclear war was on the table and Trump decided that Syria wasn't that important after all.

Interesting point. But whatever the reason, let's get the hell outta there. We don't belong occupying another country. Let's get outta Afghanistan and Iraq too. It's time for something different.

Great news. Mission accomplished.

Note to neo cons:

America has no right to "Occupy Syria".

Yeah, time to disengage. We've done enough damage over there. How many do we have to kill and maim? These are not just wars. It is time to come home.

No guff. This was such bullshit. There never was a civil war. Even now media outlets still keep referring it to a civil war even though the jihadists were from over 80 freaking countries bought and paid for by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and for some time in the beginning Turkey.

That is not a civil war. Its an invasion by Sunni mercenaries. Assad's already rebuilding. I wish the people of Syria well. And apologies for all the western nations who backed a plan to give Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood.

'Regime Change.' It's time to end that illegal policy. Time for something different.

The hypocrisy is sweet. We're running around freaking out because some Russians bought some facebook ads meanwhile back at the ranch we're overthrowing leaders.

:lol:

We were never going to win in Syria. Russia was never going to give up its port. They would go to war to protect it. Too bad so many people had to die for shitstain obama's foolishness. Assad will rebuild and control.

True, we never belonged there. They employed shameful tactics getting us in there. Those tactics included a False Flag operation accusing Assad of carrying out a Chemical Weapon attack, and claiming we invaded to 'defeat ISIS.'

It was all such Bullshit. Yet most Americans fully bought into the lies. We invaded Syria to achieve Regime Change. That's fact and the reality. It's an immoral and illegal policy. Its time to end it. Time to come home.

Let the rag heads fight It out among themselves.

So long as it doesn't spill over onto us, and if it does, nuke the shit out of them once and for all.

Excellent news! Thank you Mr President! :2up:

They should have never been there in the first place.

Well, Trump said he knows more than the generals.

f6af7e88bcef9b9b65e9f134c7aa3b08.jpg

Note to neo cons:

Yeah, time to disengage. We've done enough damage over there. How many do we have to kill and maim? These are not just wars. It is time to come home.

No guff. This was such bullshit. There never was a civil war. Even now media outlets still keep referring it to a civil war even though the jihadists were from over 80 freaking countries bought and paid for by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and for some time in the beginning Turkey.

That is not a civil war. Its an invasion by Sunni mercenaries. Assad's already rebuilding. I wish the people of Syria well. And apologies for all the western nations who backed a plan to give Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood.

tiny----you are delusional. Syria is a MAJORITY sunni nation held
controlled by a minority alawite Baathist pro-Iranian cabal. -----What is true is lots of sunnis fled Iraq-----into Syria. To describe them as "WESTERN NATION PLANTS" is koranic
poetry-------and of course there are the "WESTERN CONTROLED"
kurds-----who somehow fall into the "SUNNI MERCENARY"
category in your befuddled mind. Sheeeesh----not all sunnis are
'MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" Nothing will be well for Syria when
bashar prostitutes himself to Iran

Well, Trump said he knows more than the generals.

f6af7e88bcef9b9b65e9f134c7aa3b08.jpg

Time to move on from the Permanent War Agenda. All Americans should support Trump in getting us out of Syria. My hope is that he'll also get us out of Afghanistan and Iraq. It's time. I truly believe most Americans are exhausted from Permanent War. Time for something different. Time to come home.

Note to neo cons:

tiny----you are delusional. Syria is a MAJORITY sunni nation held
controlled by a minority alawite Baathist pro-Iranian cabal. -----What is true is lots of sunnis fled Iraq-----into Syria. To describe them as "WESTERN NATION PLANTS" is koranic
poetry-------and of course there are the "WESTERN CONTROLED"
kurds-----who somehow fall into the "SUNNI MERCENARY"
category in your befuddled mind. Sheeeesh----not all sunnis are
'MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" Nothing will be well for Syria when
bashar prostitutes himself to Iran

And the majority of Sunnis didn't rebel. Did you miss that? Or that Assad's army didn't desert him and his Generals include Sunni, Shia and Christians. AND Syria is a secular nation with their law based on the French rule of law.

Elections are held and the government includes all religions AND women.

And the United Nations were the ones that came up with the statistics on where the jihadists came from.

I refuse to support the Gulf States effort to force Syrians to live under Sharia. I'm surprised so many in the west were willing to hand over Syria to the MB after the giant fuck up in Egypt. And the Assad opposition was the MB who were living abroad.

Forum List

Back