Trump Should Employ Kramer Technique at Debates

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Seems loud noises cause Hillary to have seizures. I think Trump should borrow from Cosmo Kramer at the debates and smack the podium and yelp. If Hillary is elected she could be first POTUS assassinated with an air horn.

Wonder if Trump could get someone to sneak an air horn into the debates? It would be interesting to see if she would seize up when it's blown. Mabe that's why she doesn't do parades. Symbols. Na,na,na,na,na,na,na, CLANG,na,na...oh shit Hillary just flopped out of the convertible.

Wonder if Trump could get someone to sneak an air horn into the debates? It would be interesting to see if she would seize up when it's blown. Mabe that's why she doesn't do parades. Symbols. Na,na,na,na,na,na,na, CLANG,na,na...oh shit Hillary just flopped out of the convertible.
I don't know whether air horns are banned but I have never learned why tennis balls are banned.

Seems loud noises cause Hillary to have seizures. I think Trump should borrow from Cosmo Kramer at the debates and smack the podium and yelp. If Hillary is elected she could be first POTUS assassinated with an air horn.

Why do you want Hillary assassinated?

I don't know whether air horns are banned but I have never learned why tennis balls are banned.
Hillary has an aversion to fuzzy balls...not her thing I hear.

Will she suffer a Parkinson's freeze in the debates? Remains to be seen... I expect her to be in fully drugged up state. Are there any rules against doping in presidential debates?

I agree. He should just scream n*gger. His supporters would love it.
No Hillary supporters would because they think Trump is racist.

And above all, because they are racist.

I agree. He should just scream n*gger. His supporters would love it.
upload_2016-9-18_16-6-53.png

I do not. Just saying, if elected the air horn becomes a Manlicher Carcano in the hands of a deranged Bernie supporter.

LOL Brilliant!!!!!! ♥

Cherry bombs? My brother rolled one under the the piano bench of our music teacher, and the guy nearly hit the ceiling. That might do it. ;)

Last edited:

Geeze, you libs are so incipid!
Here ya go:
Tongue-in-cheek
The tongue-in-cheek figure of speech is used to imply that a statement or other production is humorously or otherwise not seriously intended, and it should not be taken at face value.

Grow up.

Cherry bombs? My brother rolled one under the the piano bench of our music teacher, and the guy nearly hit the ceiling. That might do it. ;)
Cherry bomb is to physically dangerous. Just a clacker or something to make her piss her pants and forget where she's at for a few minutes.

Here ya go:
Tongue-in-cheek
The tongue-in-cheek figure of speech is used to imply that a statement or other production is humorously or otherwise not seriously intended, and it should not be taken at face value.

Grow up.

This thread is called "humor."

Here ya go:
Tongue-in-cheek

Grow up.

Tongue in cheek about killing someone?

Continues to amaze me what passes as humor among conservatives

Wouldn't it be funny if this killed Hilary ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back