Trump Should Have Beat That Anti-Muslim Racist

See, the thing is, this whole thing is just too perfect. It was like a set up.

If the establishment can't destroy Trump on what he says, the will attempt to destroy him on what his, "supporters" say. How do we even know that this is a REAL event, and not something that was manufactured for the Clinton campaign? How do we know that this guy isn't that the Trump campaign called on, that his question wasn't prepared by a Clinton operative? If this is the case, there is no way Trump was going to come out of it looking good.

You don't lecture supporters, ever. You don't tell them they are wrong. OTH, you can't endorse such lunacy. So he took a neutral position.

He said, yeah, there's a lot of crazy things going on we need to look into, and moved on. What ever.

What Trump should do, is put an operative of his own into the Clinton campaign. Make them seem like a rabid radical left winger that should be at a Sanders rally. Hold Clinton's feet to the fire over the CEO and Wall-street executive abuse. She will be the same damn way. Guarantee it.

If the establishment can't destroy Trump on what he says, the will attempt to destroy him on what his, "supporters" say. How do we even know that this is a REAL event, and not something that was manufactured for the Clinton campaign? How do we know that this guy isn't that the Trump campaign called on, that his question wasn't prepared by a Clinton operative? If this is the case, there is no way Trump was going to come out of it looking good.

You don't lecture supporters, ever. You don't tell them they are wrong. OTH, you can't endorse such lunacy. So he took a neutral position.

He said, yeah, there's a lot of crazy things going on we need to look into, and moved on. What ever.

What Trump should do, is put an operative of his own into the Clinton campaign. Make them seem like a rabid radical left winger that should be at a Sanders rally. Hold Clinton's feet to the fire over the CEO and Wall-street executive abuse. She will be the same damn way. Guarantee it.

Yeah, its Clinton's fault that Drumpf said, YEARS AGO, that he had proof Obama is not an American and would be going public with it "soon".

He did not take a "neutral position". He said he was looking into "it".

Yes, he could have "looked good", just as McCain did.

No one is "destroying Drumpf on what he says". He does that all by himself. Every day, the news is full of the next incredibly stupid thing Drumpf said and you idiot RWs are here, lining up, to blame ClintonObama.

Because you are smarter than Trump. Seriously.

Years from now we'll have proof that Obama definitely was a Muslim the entire time he was President.
You can't be a Christian, and pray at a Muslim Shrine. You'd go to hell for that.

Slyhunter

A christian praying at a Muslim shrine condemns the christian to hell?

Yeah, one of the commandments says no 'false idols' but hell?

Please point out where, in your bible, it says that.
What do you think the consequences of sin is? I mean like duh.

It's going to be so peaceful once Trump deports all the criminals and progressives

Hey, it worked so peacefully the last time.
hitlerangry.gif
Another bogus Nazi reference.

Tell Herr Franck. It's his idea.

Sounds like RDean got into the Trump event. He still reminds us all about when he shouted "Let them Die!" during the Town hall

Years from now we'll have proof that Obama definitely was a Muslim the entire time he was President.
You can't be a Christian, and pray at a Muslim Shrine. You'd go to hell for that.

Slyhunter

A christian praying at a Muslim shrine condemns the christian to hell?

Yeah, one of the commandments says no 'false idols' but hell?

Please point out where, in your bible, it says that.
What do you think the consequences of sin is? I mean like duh.

Nothing. Because there is no heaven or hell and because it would not be a "sin" to pray in a Muslim mosque.

I mean, like DUH.

You're the idiot who said " You can't be a Christian, and pray at a Muslim Shrine. You'd go to hell for that" but hey, that's the fun of being a Cafeteria Christian. You can just make it up as you go along.

If I am wrong, if it IS a "sin", please post where, in your bible, it states that.

:eusa_angel:

Clinton has no motivation to stop T-Rump from destroying the GOP.

That would have to be plant from one of T-Rump's GOP rivals.

It was probably a setup. in another thread ole shallow had trump dead and gone over it. lol
our elections are becoming a real joke and it's being played on us

The left is suffering from a full blown case of TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.

:rofl:

They must have caught it from the other GOP candidates.

I want to know why the other R candidates, as well as Drumpf's fans, do not call him out for his lies and exaggerations. He lies about almost everything but when any direct question is asked, he just changes the subject, says something else really bizarre and usually untrue and the RWs just love it.

I know lots of republicans and others but I have not met one single soul that support Trump. So I asked several times who are these people supporting Trump?
Now I can clearly see what and who are these people supporting Adolf Trump ( name I got from Lakhota).
Lakhota....better known as princess squealing eagle is full of shit. And so are your RHINO friends.

Trump is not my pick but to blame him for the question is strange. There are many people that believe Obama to be a Muslim mainly because he is so good to them. Countries like Israel are blocked while Countries like Iran are supported by his decisions. He seems to pretend to fight Isis. One would have to question is it because of Isis attack on Christians or because Iran is also at war with them? I frankly could care less if Obama is Muslim or not as I consider it a moot issue. He is what he is and that is destructive to my Country and my Country's future.

• Trump naysayers, yes, there are indeed Jihad training camps inside America
    google.com ^
    People are acting all shocked at a questioner that the beltway pundits all claim Trump should have attacked for bringing up what they feel is some racist crazy talk about jihad training camps inside America. But they exist and are documented. In the book: Radical Islam in America: Salafism's Journey from Arabia to the West By Chris Heffelfinger starting on on page 101 chronicles the use of such camp in Virginia using "paintballs" and used by many Chechens to train. This is near the Virginia Muslim cemetery the Chechen who bombed Boston was buried. Google links to the page.

Forum List

Back