Trump Should Have Beat That Anti-Muslim Racist

The response that the left wanted is to be politically -correct.

I think America is pretty fed up with that bs.

And not only was Hillary misquoting the exchange, but she was taking it out of context.

Personally, I don't think we need another loser like McCain running.

IT'S NOT PC TO TELL THE DUMBFUK OBAMA IS A US BORN CHRISTIAN DUMBASS!

Trump is not my pick but to blame him for the question is strange. There are many people that believe Obama to be a Muslim mainly because he is so good to them. Countries like Israel are blocked while Countries like Iran are supported by his decisions. He seems to pretend to fight Isis. One would have to question is it because of Isis attack on Christians or because Iran is also at war with them? I frankly could care less if Obama is Muslim or not as I consider it a moot issue. He is what he is and that is destructive to my Country and my Country's future.

No one blamed Drumpf for the question.

Obama has killed more terrorists than any other prez, including the one your guy protected. In spite of Repub obstruction, he leads a coalition of more than 60 other countries.

He has been anything BUT destructive to the US. The Repubs can't say the same and all of you RWs know that.

The response that the left wanted is to be politically -correct.

I think America is pretty fed up with that bs.

And not only was Hillary misquoting the exchange, but she was taking it out of context.

Personally, I don't think we need another loser like McCain running.

IT'S NOT PC TO TELL THE DUMBFUK OBAMA IS A US BORN CHRISTIAN DUMBASS!

Yabut, it would be honest and we all know how the right feels about lying about Obama.

• Trump naysayers, yes, there are indeed Jihad training camps inside America
    google.com ^
    People are acting all shocked at a questioner that the beltway pundits all claim Trump should have attacked for bringing up what they feel is some racist crazy talk about jihad training camps inside America. But they exist and are documented. In the book: Radical Islam in America: Salafism's Journey from Arabia to the West By Chris Heffelfinger starting on on page 101 chronicles the use of such camp in Virginia using "paintballs" and used by many Chechens to train. This is near the Virginia Muslim cemetery the Chechen who bombed Boston was buried. Google links to the page.

Obviously, we need a law barring Muslims from playing paintball.

And don't forget Jade Helm, Obama buying up all the ammo, FEMA buying all those coffins and, my all time fave, the proof YOU posted that Obama does 20-30 Muslim men every night in the WH.

:woohoo:

He didn't handle it well. He should have told the idiot to calm down instead of placating him. Of course the media will pick up on it, why wouldn't they? That's where experience pays off and Donald is too used to being unchallenged so doesn't think of the consequences.

The question was "what are we going to do about Muslim training camps" and Trumps answer after laughing at the questioner's statements was "we'll be looking into it and a lot of other bad things that may be going on"

Big fucking deal, pathetic liberal media is making a big deal about nothing.

I know lots of republicans and others but I have not met one single soul that support Trump. So I asked several times who are these people supporting Trump?
Now I can clearly see what and who are these people supporting Adolf Trump ( name I got from Lakhota).
Lakhota....better known as princess squealing eagle is full of shit. And so are your RHINO friends.

some people don't mind the embarrassment of being a useless tool for a politician. it's an ugly job but it must pay well.

Years from now we'll have proof that Obama definitely was a Muslim the entire time he was President.
You can't be a Christian, and pray at a Muslim Shrine. You'd go to hell for that.

Slyhunter

A christian praying at a Muslim shrine condemns the christian to hell?

Yeah, one of the commandments says no 'false idols' but hell?

Please point out where, in your bible, it says that.
What do you think the consequences of sin is? I mean like duh.

Slyhunter

Are you aware that although Christianity is only 2000 years old, the Muslim faith is even younger?

The bible has been rewritten and re-translated so many times but hey, maybe its time to do another rewrite to include a section on hating people who believe differently.

Oh wait - that's what ALL of christianity, as well as other religions, are about.

Trump who ironically said he was once a Democrat, is single handedly killing what little chance your weak party has in 2016..

He's digging a hole you guy's won't be able to get out of..

The demographics are already stacked against you, this is just the tip of the iceberg with 13 months to go:badgrin:

Pretty soon he's going to be giving speeches with the swastika in the background..

I know lots of republicans and others but I have not met one single soul that support Trump. So I asked several times who are these people supporting Trump?
Now I can clearly see what and who are these people supporting Adolf Trump ( name I got from Lakhota).
Lakhota....better known as princess squealing eagle is full of shit. And so are your RHINO friends.
I've been to Alaska on a fishing trips several times. When you are at the river so quiet and all you hear is the cascade of water flowing. The serenity is over flowing. Then you see these eagles flying by with wings majestically spread. Then you can hear them screaming in harmony. It's awesome.

It is hilarious, Trump is being attacked for what he DIDN'T say ! :biggrin:

That was basically the point of my earlier post.
See, the thing is, this whole thing is just too perfect. It was like a set up.

If the establishment can't destroy Trump on what he says, the will attempt to destroy him on what his, "supporters" say. How do we even know that this is a REAL event, and not something that was manufactured for the Clinton campaign? How do we know that this guy isn't that the Trump campaign called on, that his question wasn't prepared by a Clinton operative? If this is the case, there is no way Trump was going to come out of it looking good.

You don't lecture supporters, ever. You don't tell them they are wrong. OTH, you can't endorse such lunacy. So he took a neutral position.

He said, yeah, there's a lot of crazy things going on we need to look into, and moved on. What ever.

What Trump should do, is put an operative of his own into the Clinton campaign. Make them seem like a rabid radical left winger that should be at a Sanders rally. Hold Clinton's feet to the fire over the CEO and Wall-street executive abuse. She will be the same damn way. Guarantee it.

Because you are smarter than Trump. Seriously.
obama-muslim-2-610x400.jpg

I've been to Alaska on a fishing trips several times. When you are at the river so quiet and all you hear is the cascade of water flowing. The serenity is over flowing. Then you see these eagles flying by with wings majestically spread. Then you can hear them screaming in harmony. It's awesome.

Eagles are common on the lake where I live. A few days ago, I was watching one circling when he suddenly dove, grabbed a big fish and took to the air again. We get to see things like that almost every day.

I can't imagine living any place else.

By not correcting the questioner Trump was agreeing with him.

You can't support Trump without being a xenophobic authoritarian follower.

He didn't handle it well. He should have told the idiot to calm down instead of placating him. Of course the media will pick up on it, why wouldn't they? That's where experience pays off and Donald is too used to being unchallenged so doesn't think of the consequences.

The question was "what are we going to do about Muslim training camps" and Trumps answer after laughing at the questioner's statements was "we'll be looking into it and a lot of other bad things that may be going on"

Big fucking deal, pathetic liberal media is making a big deal about nothing.
I'm listening to Medved now and he says Donald handled it horribly. So it wasn't just my impression. The guy said much more than that btw.

Forum List

Back