Trump Should Have Beat That Anti-Muslim Racist

He didn't handle it well. He should have told the idiot to calm down instead of placating him. Of course the media will pick up on it, why wouldn't they? That's where experience pays off and Donald is too used to being unchallenged so doesn't think of the consequences.

The question was "what are we going to do about Muslim training camps" and Trumps answer after laughing at the questioner's statements was "we'll be looking into it and a lot of other bad things that may be going on"

Big fucking deal, pathetic liberal media is making a big deal about nothing.
I'm listening to Medved now and he says Donald handled it horribly. So it wasn't just my impression. The guy said much more than that btw.
He could have handled it better, but he didn't want to be rude to the guy and cause a scene, so instead he just laughed saying "is this the first question we're going to get here?!" and then he went on to answer the rest by saying that he'll look into the claims of "Muslim terrorist training camps" if and when he becomes president.

Much ado about nothing.

"but he didn't want to be rude to the guy and cause a scene,"

Yep, THAT sounds like the Trumpster alright *shaking head*

And? He didn't call him a fag, like we do to you! See, Trump is mellowing, just like you Commies want!

Weird the Trumpster cancelled today's cheer rally right Bubs? lol

Is the government 'stockpiling' hundreds of millions of rounds of ammunition for domestic use?

Some claims put the figure at 1.6 billion rounds. Another set had it at 2.7 billion. Still others fretted about the alleged retrofitting of more than 2,700 heavily armored military vehicles that were going to be turned over to domestic police forces.

The GAO report found that as of October 2013, DHS had about 159 million rounds -- enough to meet the training and operational needs of its firearm-carrying personnel for about 22 months, it said. The agency has more than 70,000 armed personnel, the most of any federal agency, according to the report.

The Department of Justice is second with 69,000 armed personnel. The DOJ reported its ammunition inventory as enough to last from 13 to 20 months. The report did not translate that to specific figures but provided other information that enabled it to calculate a range of about 90 million to about 138 million rounds.

Together, those two agencies represent 80 percent of federal armed personnel, and together they have roughly 250 million to 300 million rounds of ammunition on hand.

DHS’s 159 million inventory in October was down from 178 million rounds in April 2013 and 193 million in November 2012, the GAO report found.

We emailed DHS’s press office, which provided a statement saying DHS purchases dropped to 93 million rounds in fiscal 2012 and are projected at 75 million for fiscal 2014.

Further, the GAO reported that DHS’ use of ammunition over the past six years has roughly equaled the amount it bought

How is the ammunition used? The report noted that new federal officers go through 2,000 to 5,000 rounds a year, most of that in training and certification programs. Experienced officers use about 600 rounds a year.

The email from DHS concluded, "Although a small reserve in terms of the overall ammunition is usually kept by the component law enforcement agencies, most do not have the capability to store large amounts of ammunition. There is not an ammunition stockpile."

Is the government 'stockpiling' hundreds of millions of rounds of ammunition for domestic use?

Where is the rest of it :ahole-1:

"The GAO report found that as of October 2013, DHS had about 159 million rounds -- enough to meet the training and operational needs of its firearm-carrying personnel for about 22 months, "

So where is the rest of the 1.6 BILLION???? FBI, BROWN SHIRT OBOMZOMBIES, #BlackLivesMatter, SOROS INDUSTRIES to hand out to Ferguson protesters? ISIS rebels?

jax36v.jpg

jax36v.jpg

Oh I get it Bubs, CONservative "math"

THEY GO THROUGH THAT AMOUNT ABOUT EVERY 22 MONTHS DUMBASS, THERE WAS NO "STOCKPILING" Gawddam morons!

7-19-15-Donald-Trump-War-Hero-Bearman-Cartoons.png

BULLSHIT

KXAJvhY.jpg

Sorry, I forgot, as the original poster submitted, you guys are fukkn crazy as batshit!!!

Y
Trump who ironically said he was once a Democrat, is single handedly killing what little chance your weak party has in 2016..

He's digging a hole you guy's won't be able to get out of..

The demographics are already stacked against you, this is just the tip of the iceberg with 13 months to go:badgrin:

Pretty soon he's going to be giving speeches with the swastika in the background..
Yeah.....because he allows anyone to show up at his events.

Hillary screens hers.

He didn't handle it well. He should have told the idiot to calm down instead of placating him. Of course the media will pick up on it, why wouldn't they? That's where experience pays off and Donald is too used to being unchallenged so doesn't think of the consequences.

The question was "what are we going to do about Muslim training camps" and Trumps answer after laughing at the questioner's statements was "we'll be looking into it and a lot of other bad things that may be going on"

I'm listening to Medved now and he says Donald handled it horribly. So it wasn't just my impression. The guy said much more than that btw.
Of course he did......they're running out of ways to destroy the Trumpster.

They're getting desperate.

Trump helped start the whole "Obama is a Muslim" lie. He probably gave thr guy a check afterwards.....

Yesterday Trump was holding a townhall and the first question was from some birther that wanted to have us do something about Islamic training camps. Hillary piped in onTwitter and claimed that Trump didn't attack the questioner forcefully enough...and to Cut it Out.

Mkay???

This is the first time I've ever seen a candidate attacked for what he was asked.....instead of what he says. This is the depths that Trump critics have stooped to. Not only are they misquoting Trump, but now he has to answer for every single question he's asked.

Get real people. Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: 'Cut it out'

trump-debate.jpg

Listen, Trump caters exclusively to the Palin crowd, ignorant white uneducated slobs, who blame every fuckin body for their gotdamn plight in life, but themselves. The same shit trash that I would bet my last gotdamn dollar on, who gets disability for living....but is anti fuckin gov.

The only question I got for Trump, what does it feel like slobering over Palin's trash heap left overs?

He could have handled it better, but he didn't want to be rude to the guy and cause a scene, so instead he just laughed saying "is this the first question we're going to get here?!" and then he went on to answer the rest by saying that he'll look into the claims of "Muslim terrorist training camps" if and when he becomes president.

Much ado about nothing.
Since when has Trump ever worried about being rude?

I thought he handled it brilliantly! The guy was obviously a PLANT looking to cause trouble, and was DISMISSED in a way that didn't make the man appear to be smacked down, as even you scumbags on the left realize, we do have freedom of speech, and POSSIBLY but not likely, he was a voter that desreves to have his opinions heard!...AND the Donald didn't say it, the man did, handled in 10 seconds and forgotten except for liberals, RINO'S and the weak minded that dwell on this kind of nonsense! .....NEXT!
It was his moment to act presidential but he doesn't know how.

Apparently YOU STILL don't understand that the PEOPLE don't want a bullshit politician that acts presidential, they want SOMEONE that takes NO SHIT from weasels! No one that has his RED LINE kicked back in his face and LIES about the world did the RED LINE and not the little Homo boy! TRUMP's it! No PC here, what he believes in, he'll tell you, pull no punches and if you don't like it, DON'T VOTE FOR HIM.... It doesn't get any easier than that!
He has NO specifics. He says he'll learn by the time he gets there. And have good people. We've got a douche bag in the White House now and we don't need a gas bag .

Much ado about nothing.

And? He didn't call him a fag, like we do to you! See, Trump is mellowing, just like you Commies want!

How about this.... This dumbass23 doesn't read the NY Times.... The holy Bible of the Subversive movement!
  1. Donald Trump Cancels Appearance at Conservative...
    www.nytimes.com/.../18/donald-trump-cancels-appearance-at...Cached
    Sep 17, 2015 · Donald J. Trump canceled a planned appearance at a South Carolina presidential candidate forum being held Friday by a conservative group, citing a business ...

I thought he handled it brilliantly! The guy was obviously a PLANT looking to cause trouble, and was DISMISSED in a way that didn't make the man appear to be smacked down, as even you scumbags on the left realize, we do have freedom of speech, and POSSIBLY but not likely, he was a voter that desreves to have his opinions heard!...AND the Donald didn't say it, the man did, handled in 10 seconds and forgotten except for liberals, RINO'S and the weak minded that dwell on this kind of nonsense! .....NEXT!

Apparently YOU STILL don't understand that the PEOPLE don't want a bullshit politician that acts presidential, they want SOMEONE that takes NO SHIT from weasels! No one that has his RED LINE kicked back in his face and LIES about the world did the RED LINE and not the little Homo boy! TRUMP's it! No PC here, what he believes in, he'll tell you, pull no punches and if you don't like it, DON'T VOTE FOR HIM.... It doesn't get any easier than that!
He has NO specifics. He says he'll learn by the time he gets there. And have good people. We've got a douche bag in the White House now and we don't need a gas bag .

Much ado about nothing.

How about this.... This dumbass23 doesn't read the NY Times.... The holy Bible of the Subversive movement!
    Sep 17, 2015 · Donald J. Trump canceled a planned appearance at a South Carolina presidential candidate forum being held Friday by a conservative group, citing a business ...

Citing a Biz deal? lol

Much ado about nothing.

Citing a Biz deal? lol

Well hell, little turdster, he just sold the Miss America pageant, bet it might have had something to do with that, but hey, you're so fucking smart, you didn't have a clue about what was written in the Slimes! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

Yesterday Trump was holding a townhall and the first question was from some birther that wanted to have us do something about Islamic training camps. Hillary piped in onTwitter and claimed that Trump didn't attack the questioner forcefully enough...and to Cut it Out.

Mkay???

This is the first time I've ever seen a candidate attacked for what he was asked.....instead of what he says. This is the depths that Trump critics have stooped to. Not only are they misquoting Trump, but now he has to answer for every single question he's asked.

Get real people. Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: 'Cut it out'

trump-debate.jpg

Listen, Trump caters exclusively to the Palin crowd, ignorant white uneducated slobs, who blame every fuckin body for their gotdamn plight in life, but themselves. The same shit trash that I would bet my last gotdamn dollar on, who gets disability for living....but is anti fuckin gov.

The only question I got for Trump, what does it feel like slobering over Palin's trash heap left overs?

Sounds like Stephanie

Citing a Biz deal? lol

Well hell, little turdster, he just sold the Miss America pageant, bet it might have had something to do with that, but hey, you're so fucking smart, you didn't have a clue about what was written in the Slimes! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

Sure Bubs, sure

Trumpsters absence has NOTHING to do with his getting skewered from the left, right and moderates, because of last nights flub, it's just a coincidence his Biz deal is interfering with his cheer meeting!

Trump Declines to Defend Obama's Christianity Out of Deference to Mrs. Clinton -- Who Did It First
September 18, 2015

Hill-As-Far-As-I-Know-2.jpg
RUSH: I have a story here from the Daily Caller. This is February 21, 2015: "In March 2008, as she was vying for the Democratic presidential nomination, Clinton was asked by 60 Minutes Steve Kroft whether she believed Obama was a Muslim. Clinton initially answered in the negative, but seemed to pull back at the end. 'You don't believe that Senator Obama's a Muslim?' Kroft asked. 'Of course not. I mean, that's, you know, there is no basis for that. ... No. No, there is nothing to base that on,' Clinton said, adding, 'As far as I know.'"

Citing a Biz deal? lol

Sure Bubs, sure

Trumpsters absence has NOTHING to do with his getting skewered from the left, right and moderates, because of last nights flub, it's just a coincidence his Biz deal is interfering with his cheer meeting!

And his polls keep rising! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

Citing a Biz deal? lol

Sure Bubs, sure

PLEASE,. PLEASE let him win, And pick Failin Palin or Loony Bachman to be his running mate??? lol

Trump helped start the whole "Obama is a Muslim" lie. He probably gave thr guy a check afterwards.....
Nope....Hillary started it.

The story originated during the nomination process. Hillary floated a story that Obama was afraid to produce his birth certificate. Trump just wanted to get to the bottom of it. So Obama didn't produce his original BC.....he produced a reproduction. For some reason he doesn't want anyone to see what's on the original.

Citing a Biz deal? lol

Sure Bubs, sure

PLEASE,. PLEASE let him win, And pick Failin Palin or Loony Bachman to be his running mate??? lol

Sounds good to me instead of The REAL OLD Socialist that reminds everyone of Marx, the Fauxahontis with her HIGH CHEEK BONES,, the former Md. governor that is afraid of blacks, and the current pedophile vice president!

Forum List

Back