Trump Should Have Beat That Anti-Muslim Racist

I thought he handled it brilliantly! The guy was obviously a PLANT looking to cause trouble, and was DISMISSED in a way that didn't make the man appear to be smacked down, as even you scumbags on the left realize, we do have freedom of speech, and POSSIBLY but not likely, he was a voter that desreves to have his opinions heard!...AND the Donald didn't say it, the man did, handled in 10 seconds and forgotten except for liberals, RINO'S and the weak minded that dwell on this kind of nonsense! .....NEXT!
It was his moment to act presidential but he doesn't know how.

Apparently YOU STILL don't understand that the PEOPLE don't want a bullshit politician that acts presidential, they want SOMEONE that takes NO SHIT from weasels! No one that has his RED LINE kicked back in his face and LIES about the world did the RED LINE and not the little Homo boy! TRUMP's it! No PC here, what he believes in, he'll tell you, pull no punches and if you don't like it, DON'T VOTE FOR HIM.... It doesn't get any easier than that!
He has NO specifics. He says he'll learn by the time he gets there. And have good people. We've got a douche bag in the White House now and we don't need a gas bag .

He could have handled it better, but he didn't want to be rude to the guy and cause a scene, so instead he just laughed saying "is this the first question we're going to get here?!" and then he went on to answer the rest by saying that he'll look into the claims of "Muslim terrorist training camps" if and when he becomes president.

Much ado about nothing.

"but he didn't want to be rude to the guy and cause a scene,"

Yep, THAT sounds like the Trumpster alright *shaking head*

And? He didn't call him a fag, like we do to you! See, Trump is mellowing, just like you Commies want!

Weird the Trumpster cancelled today's cheer rally right Bubs? lol

How about this.... This dumbass23 doesn't read the NY Times.... The holy Bible of the Subversive movement!
  1. Donald Trump Cancels Appearance at Conservative...
    www.nytimes.com/.../18/donald-trump-cancels-appearance-at...Cached
    Sep 17, 2015 · Donald J. Trump canceled a planned appearance at a South Carolina presidential candidate forum being held Friday by a conservative group, citing a business ...

Citing a Biz deal? lol

I find it rather odd, that Trump, who's entire fortune hinges on foreign investors, is shittin all over the muslims and chinese like their his personal toilet. I would bet my last dollar that deal is with some muslim and he's splainin is shit to em, lolololo

Trump Declines to Defend Obama's Christianity Out of Deference to Mrs. Clinton -- Who Did It First
September 18, 2015

Hill-As-Far-As-I-Know-2.jpg
RUSH: I have a story here from the Daily Caller. This is February 21, 2015: "In March 2008, as she was vying for the Democratic presidential nomination, Clinton was asked by 60 Minutes Steve Kroft whether she believed Obama was a Muslim. Clinton initially answered in the negative, but seemed to pull back at the end. 'You don't believe that Senator Obama's a Muslim?' Kroft asked. 'Of course not. I mean, that's, you know, there is no basis for that. ... No. No, there is nothing to base that on,' Clinton said, adding, 'As far as I know.'"

. 'You don't believe that Senator Obama's a Muslim?' Kroft asked. 'Of course not. I mean, that's, you know, there is no basis for that. ... No. No, there is nothing to base that on,'

GOT A VID or audio OF THIS BUBS OR ANY CREDIBLE SOURCE? The Druggster ISN'T credible!

Clinton said, adding, 'As far as I know.'"

Trump Declines to Defend Obama's Christianity Out of Deference to Mrs. Clinton -- Who Did It First
September 18, 2015

RUSH: I have a story here from the Daily Caller. This is February 21, 2015: "In March 2008, as she was vying for the Democratic presidential nomination, Clinton was asked by 60 Minutes Steve Kroft whether she believed Obama was a Muslim. Clinton initially answered in the negative, but seemed to pull back at the end. 'You don't believe that Senator Obama's a Muslim?' Kroft asked. 'Of course not. I mean, that's, you know, there is no basis for that. ... No. No, there is nothing to base that on,' Clinton said, adding, 'As far as I know.'"

. 'You don't believe that Senator Obama's a Muslim?' Kroft asked. 'Of course not. I mean, that's, you know, there is no basis for that. ... No. No, there is nothing to base that on,'

GOT A VID or audio OF THIS BUBS OR ANY CREDIBLE SOURCE? The Druggster ISN'T credible!

Obama isn't exactly a Muslim....but he plays one on TV.

All of his living relatives are Muslim.....so basically, he's a non-practicing Muslim....better known as an Apostate.

But, that doesn't stop him from exhibiting the worst traits of Muslims......lying to Infidels, hating Jews and Christians n' other stuff.

I think I'll repeat this as it seems the subversives have no answer to the Obomanation calling himself a muslim!

Has ANYONE HERE ever called themselves a muslim???? LOLOLOLOL!

Yes he misspoke, AND? So NO you can't provide a CREDIBLE source of Clinton saying that in 2008. Thanks Bubs

September 18, 2015

All of his living relatives are Muslim.....so basically, he's a non-practicing Muslim....better known as an Apostate.

But, that doesn't stop him from exhibiting the worst traits of Muslims......lying to Infidels, hating Jews and Christians n' other stuff.

I get it, Trumpsters base. Good job Bubs

I think I'll repeat this as it seems the subversives have no answer to the Obomanation calling himself a muslim!

Yes he misspoke, AND? So NO you can't provide a CREDIBLE source of Clinton saying that in 2008. Thanks Bubs

NO, The Obomanation SAID he was a MUSLIM, you dumb bastard... NO ONE makes that mistake! Even a queer bastard like yourself wouldn't say you were a muslim! ..TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!

September 18, 2015

Just alerting you to the facts, bub.

NO, The Obomanation SAID he was a MUSLIM, you dumb bastard... NO ONE makes that mistake! Even a queer bastard like yourself wouldn't say you were a muslim! ..TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!

He sure acts like one.

It's one of the reasons he lies with absolutely no guilt at all. He's basically sneering at us.

Last edited:
Please do nominate Trump! It will be the funniest thing the GOP had done since....good grief....letting Nancy play President while Ronnie was lost.

GOT IT ,In right wing world, misspeaking doesn't happen

Ronnie Raygun:

"We are trying to get unemployment to go up, and I think we're going to succeed"

Dubya;

Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

September 18, 2015

Just alerting you to the facts, bub.

Sure Bubba, everyone misspeaks once in awhile though right?

SO NO CREDIBLE LINK TO HILL SAYING THAT? lol

We know Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim.

He has said he'll stand with the Muslims with things get ugly in his book.

He has said the future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet Mohammed.

He has said Muslims built America.

He has threatened to shoot down Israeli jets.

He has given the Muslim "one finger in the air" sign last summer.

Obama has justified ISIS actions by saying "The Crusades" just as ISIS has done in many videos.

He has a ring that says there is no God but Allah.

But what kind of Muslim is he? Not only do I believe he's hiding that he's a Muslim. But he's hiding what kind of Muslim he is.

At first glance the most obvious choice is that he is a Sunni Muslim.

1) He has funded/pushed/created the Arab Spring whereby dictators were thrown out in Sunni dominated Libya/Egypt and almost Syria (also Sunni dominated). Those dictators were replaced with (Sunni) ISIS rebels.

2) In Egypt the Dictator Mubarak was replaced with the front group The Muslim Brotherhood and Mohammed Mursi. (SUNNI)

3) He has bowed to the Sunni King of Saudi Arabia.

4) He has funded and given logistics information about US troop plans to the Sunni ISIS. You could even argue Obama, John McCain and Hillary helped create ISIS by sending them weapons in Libya and Syria.

4) Obama was born and raised and went to Madrassa's in the Sunni dominated Kenya. Indonesians are Sunni Muslims who Obama was adopted into.

So then it's quite the head scratcher as to why he would then hire Valerie Jarrett to run his administration who was born in Shiite dominated Iran.

Obama didn't support the Green movement in Iran which could have removed the Mullahs from power.

1. Obama's parent's marriage fits the pattern of NIKAH MUT'AH, a Shia doctrine for temporary marriage by which a Shia Muslim man may marry a Jew or Christian for a specific period, then the marriage dissolves. Sunnis don't approve of this doctrine. The nature of Obama's parent's marriage is otherwise unknown.

2. Shia Islam tends to be left-wing politically. Sunni tends to be right-wing.

3. Though a minority, Shia Islam has deep roots in Mombasa, Kenya. The Shia are better organized than the Sunni in Kenya. They have an active missionary program and run a number of schools and hospitals.

4. Kenya also has close ties with Iran. Ahmadinejad has visited there and they have signed numerous agreements concerning energy, agriculture, commerce, trade, etc.

5. Obama's relative, Railia Odinga, whom he traveled to Kenya as a US Senator to support, favors Shariah law for Kenya. He was instrumental in bringing about the Iranian-Kenya agreements signed by Ahmadinejad.

5. Obama's chief personal advisor, Valerie Jarrett, was born and spent her formative years in Iran. She has a very favorable view of the country.

6. During the Presidential campaign, Obama said he would sit down with Ahmadinejad and discuss matters without preconditions, in spite of his being a holocaust denier and saying he wanted to destroy Israel.

7. During the campaign Obama also had a private meeting with Hassan Al-Qazwini, Iraqi-born Shia who leads the Dearborn mosque, the largest American mosque. The press was not allowed to be present. They later admitted that they discussed the Middle East and Obama accepted a copy of Qazwini's book, AMERICAN CRESCENT.

8. This same mosque has hosted Black Muslim, Louis Farrakhan, as an "honored guest." So has Trinity United Church of Christ of Chicago.

9. After Obama was elected, Iranians danced in the streets and called him "brother." Arabic Sunni clerics, on the other hand, made death threats against him for hiding his identity as a Muslim and accused him of playing the role of "house ******."

10. During the campaign Obama said he would go after jihadist Sunnis in Pakistan and Afghanistan, but wanted US troops out of Iraq where the Shia are in a majority and are trying to subdue Sunni influence.

11. During the elections in Iran, when the government brutally cracked down on protesters in the streets, there was hardly a voice of alarm or criticism from the Obama administration. Why?

12. Obama decided to send 30,000 plus troops to Afghanistan to fight Sunni Muslim jihadists. Iran and Shia Iraq might find this laudable since their effort is to wrest control of the region from the Sunni.

Given his expressions of favor to Shia Islam, is one not justified in questioning whether or not he may be a crypto-Shia practicing Taqiyya? What has he done to expell that impression? The Sunni do not approve of Taqiyya. But Taqiyya--dissimulation--a Shia doctrine, justifies deception and masquerading, pretending to be of another faith, for the ultimate glory of Islam.

He has said the future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet Mohammed.

Obama has justified ISIS actions by saying "The Crusades" just as ISIS has done in many videos.

But what kind of Muslim is he? Not only do I believe he's hiding that he's a Muslim. But he's hiding what kind of Muslim he is.

1) He has funded/pushed/created the Arab Spring whereby dictators were thrown out in Sunni dominated Libya/Egypt and almost Syria (also Sunni dominated). Those dictators were replaced with (Sunni) ISIS rebels.

2) In Egypt the Dictator Mubarak was replaced with the front group The Muslim Brotherhood and Mohammed Mursi. (SUNNI)

4) He has funded and given logistics information about US troop plans to the Sunni ISIS. You could even argue Obama, John McCain and Hillary helped create ISIS by sending them weapons in Libya and Syria.

4) Obama was born and raised and went to Madrassa's in the Sunni dominated Kenya. Indonesians are Sunni Muslims who Obama was adopted into.

So then it's quite the head scratcher as to why he would then hire Valerie Jarrett to run his administration who was born in Shiite dominated Iran.

Obama didn't support the Green movement in Iran which could have removed the Mullahs from power.

1. Obama's parent's marriage fits the pattern of NIKAH MUT'AH, a Shia doctrine for temporary marriage by which a Shia Muslim man may marry a Jew or Christian for a specific period, then the marriage dissolves. Sunnis don't approve of this doctrine. The nature of Obama's parent's marriage is otherwise unknown.

3. Though a minority, Shia Islam has deep roots in Mombasa, Kenya. The Shia are better organized than the Sunni in Kenya. They have an active missionary program and run a number of schools and hospitals.

4. Kenya also has close ties with Iran. Ahmadinejad has visited there and they have signed numerous agreements concerning energy, agriculture, commerce, trade, etc.

5. Obama's relative, Railia Odinga, whom he traveled to Kenya as a US Senator to support, favors Shariah law for Kenya. He was instrumental in bringing about the Iranian-Kenya agreements signed by Ahmadinejad.

5. Obama's chief personal advisor, Valerie Jarrett, was born and spent her formative years in Iran. She has a very favorable view of the country.

6. During the Presidential campaign, Obama said he would sit down with Ahmadinejad and discuss matters without preconditions, in spite of his being a holocaust denier and saying he wanted to destroy Israel.

7. During the campaign Obama also had a private meeting with Hassan Al-Qazwini, Iraqi-born Shia who leads the Dearborn mosque, the largest American mosque. The press was not allowed to be present. They later admitted that they discussed the Middle East and Obama accepted a copy of Qazwini's book, AMERICAN CRESCENT.

8. This same mosque has hosted Black Muslim, Louis Farrakhan, as an "honored guest." So has Trinity United Church of Christ of Chicago.

9. After Obama was elected, Iranians danced in the streets and called him "brother." Arabic Sunni clerics, on the other hand, made death threats against him for hiding his identity as a Muslim and accused him of playing the role of "house ******."

10. During the campaign Obama said he would go after jihadist Sunnis in Pakistan and Afghanistan, but wanted US troops out of Iraq where the Shia are in a majority and are trying to subdue Sunni influence.

11. During the elections in Iran, when the government brutally cracked down on protesters in the streets, there was hardly a voice of alarm or criticism from the Obama administration. Why?

12. Obama decided to send 30,000 plus troops to Afghanistan to fight Sunni Muslim jihadists. Iran and Shia Iraq might find this laudable since their effort is to wrest control of the region from the Sunni.

Given his expressions of favor to Shia Islam, is one not justified in questioning whether or not he may be a crypto-Shia practicing Taqiyya? What has he done to expell that impression? The Sunni do not approve of Taqiyya. But Taqiyya--dissimulation--a Shia doctrine, justifies deception and masquerading, pretending to be of another faith, for the ultimate glory of Islam.

CRAZY MF

lmaorog

CRAZY MF

lmaorog

This guy has the tightest LIP LOCK on Obuma's SUPPOSED manhood, than any other poster I've run across....Valeria Jarrett, is that you?????

You talk too much. I stop reading the first 2 sentences. Coming from you with a racist and hatred attitude is worthless. You prove nothing. The kind of person that will read this Stephanie and other with similar sickening beliefs. Stop wasting bandwidth.

Yesterday Trump was holding a townhall and the first question was from some birther that wanted to have us do something about Islamic training camps. Hillary piped in onTwitter and claimed that Trump didn't attack the questioner forcefully enough...and to Cut it Out.

Mkay???

This is the first time I've ever seen a candidate attacked for what he was asked.....instead of what he says. This is the depths that Trump critics have stooped to. Not only are they misquoting Trump, but now he has to answer for every single question he's asked.

Get real people. Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: 'Cut it out'

trump-debate.jpg

Trump has to appeal to his base........the mentally retarded.

You talk too much. I stop reading the first 2 sentences. Coming from you with a racist and hatred attitude is worthless. You prove nothing. The kind of person that will read this Stephanie and other with similar sickening beliefs. Stop wasting bandwidth.

And this is precisely why the GOP will once again lose the WH is 2016. So very many of them are delusional, lunatics that share these sentiments. That is what is putting Mister Comb Over at the head of the pack. He has touched on the nutty fringe of the GOP. They are crawling out of the sticks and corners to throw their support behind the liberal in conservative clothing. AND I THINK IT IS HILARIOUS!

Yesterday Trump was holding a townhall and the first question was from some birther that wanted to have us do something about Islamic training camps. Hillary piped in onTwitter and claimed that Trump didn't attack the questioner forcefully enough...and to Cut it Out.

Mkay???

This is the first time I've ever seen a candidate attacked for what he was asked.....instead of what he says. This is the depths that Trump critics have stooped to. Not only are they misquoting Trump, but now he has to answer for every single question he's asked.

Get real people. Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: 'Cut it out'

trump-debate.jpg

Trump has to appeal to his base........the mentally retarded.

You have offended the cognitively challenged of this country!

Forum List

Back