Trump Should Have Beat That Anti-Muslim Racist

The response that the left wanted is to be politically -correct.

I think America is pretty fed up with that bs.

And not only was Hillary misquoting the exchange, but she was taking it out of context.

Personally, I don't think we need another loser like McCain running.
Trump had a chance to separate himself from all the birther stupidity, an opportunity to make the distinction between Donald the showman and Trump the potentially serious Presidential candidate. He failed miserably.
But Obuma is a muslim, it's right there said by B.Hussein in the video... You guys would stand for this prick if we had video of him shooting Bo the dog!
Can you imagine what all you Republican cocksuckers would be saying if a Democrat had been in the White House on 911? You can bet your ass they wouldn't be saying...... "He keep us safe"........

• Pro-Christian Vow; Trump Escalates Against Media’s ‘Muslim Obama’ Smear
    Breitbart ^
    Donald Trump is hitting back twice as hard as Democrats — led by the White House – attack him for not rebuking a town-hall questioner who declared that President Barack Obama is a Muslim. “The bigger issue is that Obama is waging a war against Christians in this country,” Trump tells The New York Times. But he also said that Americans liked the fact that he did not react to things like voter anger and debate questions with the ordinary language of politicians.
Bitch slapping the ignorant...Trump does it well!

Trump helped start the whole "Obama is a Muslim" lie. He probably gave thr guy a check afterwards.....

YOU have him mixed up with the Hildebeast!

Nope,talking about Mister Comb Over....

Trump's history of suggesting Obama is a Muslim - CNNPolitics.com

Gee, Obama has a Muslim name, his dad was a Muslim, he changed his name back from Barry Soltero back to Barack Hussien Obama during his adult years, he said he loves listening the Muslim call to prayer, his first act as president was to "apologize to the Muslim world", he makes it a point to pronounce Muslim names the "correct" way, he refuses to call Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism, he refused to go to France to join the rest of the world leaders in the aftermath of Charlie Hebdo, he's constantly either ignoring, appeasing or justifying bad behavior from the Muslim world, etc. etc., and people wonder why many Americans think he's a secret Muslim?

Personally I think he definitely has sympathies for the Muslim world and he thinks they are yet another victim of those bad white European imperialists, colonialists and capitalists.

LOL, Trumpsters base ^^^^

^^^^^^
LOL Hillary the hucksters base. Bunch of delusional morons who had one too many acid induced hallucinations. :cuckoo:

And not only was Hillary misquoting the exchange, but she was taking it out of context.

Trump had a chance to separate himself from all the birther stupidity, an opportunity to make the distinction between Donald the showman and Trump the potentially serious Presidential candidate. He failed miserably.
But Obuma is a muslim, it's right there said by B.Hussein in the video... You guys would stand for this prick if we had video of him shooting Bo the dog!
Can you imagine what all you Republican cocksuckers would be saying if a Democrat had been in the White House on 911? You can bet your ass they wouldn't be saying...... "He keep us safe"........

Speaking of safe....While you democrat cocksuckers have been busy sucking cock the last seven years, the entire world has collapsed and it's been one foreign policy catastrophe after another. Over 300,000 dead and millions of Muslim refugees on the march into Europe. But hey, "nice clock Achmed, wanna see the White House?" The way Obama cares for Muslims is the same way he cares for fellow blacks.

Speaking of safe....While you democrat cocksuckers have been busy sucking cock the last seven years, the entire world has collapsed and it's been one foreign policy catastrophe after another. Over 300,000 dead and millions of Muslim refugees on the march into Europe. But hey, "nice clock Achmed, wanna see the White House?" The way Obama cares for Muslims is the same way he cares for fellow blacks.
Why are you bringing your gay fantasies here? Anyway, Trump knows better than to correct some obviously loony morons when they ask him dumbass rightwing newsmax type questions. THEY ARE HIS CORE AUDIENCE..

Yesterday Trump was holding a townhall and the first question was from some birther that wanted to have us do something about Islamic training camps. Hillary piped in onTwitter and claimed that Trump didn't attack the questioner forcefully enough...and to Cut it Out.

Mkay???

This is the first time I've ever seen a candidate attacked for what he was asked.....instead of what he says. This is the depths that Trump critics have stooped to. Not only are they misquoting Trump, but now he has to answer for every single question he's asked.

Get real people. Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: 'Cut it out'

trump-debate.jpg

Take a deep breath and think about what you just claimed.

Now, do it again.

Trump is not being criticized for what he was asked.

He is being criticized for failing to respond to hateful lies that make Republicans look like the clinically insane.

There is a difference.

Let's see if you are adult enough to figure out the difference...

Trump helped start the whole "Obama is a Muslim" lie. He probably gave thr guy a check afterwards.....
Nope....Hillary started it.

The story originated during the nomination process. Hillary floated a story that Obama was afraid to produce his birth certificate. Trump just wanted to get to the bottom of it. So Obama didn't produce his original BC.....he produced a reproduction. For some reason he doesn't want anyone to see what's on the original.
Show where Hillary ever suggested Obama is a Muslim

I will show you where Trump did it

I can't believe the people in country this still ALLOWS these politicians to SET THEM up this way. You know that was a staged question, yet here they are acting all faint and it's all over freaking POLITICS. its become disgusting

the dailybeast has a headline well the gop is now onto Muslim, blaa blaa blaa

I can't believe the people in country this still ALLOWS these politicians to SET THEM up this way. You know that was a staged question, yet here they are acting all faint and it's all over freaking POLITICS. its become disgusting

How do you know it was a staged question, word-salad-girl?

I will bet very good money that you are wrong.

That guy was way too intense in his beliefs. He is a Republican and a Birther, like so many of those bird-brain RWNJ lemmings who lap up everything that Limbaugh spits out.

The onus is on YOU to prove that that dude was a plant. Have at it.

Yes, that was an astounding statement. I am sure the Dems will use it at the right time.

Staph....that was a typical Trump supporter. In a few weeks when he is tanking, you will pick up the banner of someone else.

Trump is now on his way out.....

Yesterday Trump was holding a townhall and the first question was from some birther that wanted to have us do something about Islamic training camps. Hillary piped in onTwitter and claimed that Trump didn't attack the questioner forcefully enough...and to Cut it Out.

Mkay???

This is the first time I've ever seen a candidate attacked for what he was asked.....instead of what he says. This is the depths that Trump critics have stooped to. Not only are they misquoting Trump, but now he has to answer for every single question he's asked.

trump-debate.jpg

Now, do it again.

He is being criticized for failing to respond to hateful lies that make Republicans look like the clinically insane.

There is a difference.

Obviously you aren't adult enough to understand that not everyone responds to stupidity the same way. Some act self-righteous and throw a fit, and some let it go and move on. That's called diplomacy. It's also called failing to overreact. That's what Trump did.

So I guess you have some growing up to do yourself.

Staph....that was a typical Trump supporter. In a few weeks when he is tanking, you will pick up the banner of someone else.

Actually, nobody even saw who the guy was, so it cannot be assumed that that jerk was a typical Trump supporter. Pretty damned convenient that he was the first person allowed to ask a question so the news could get a sound-bite, giving Hillary a chance to attack Trump...even before anyone even knew it happened. Looks like a textbook dirty trick used during campaigns. I don't think that Trump would have gotten any positive reviews regardless what his response was. He's being painted as conducting a war on women and now Muslims.....as if anyone gave a fuck about what Muslims think...

Hey guess what shit for brains.........Bush didn't keep us safe. I wonder why you dummies keep saying he did?

Mkay???

trump-debate.jpg
He is being attacked for what he should have done and didn't do in reponse to a questioner who said Obama wasn't born in America and is a Muslim. Sometimes what you don't say is more important than what you do say. This was one of those times.

Actually, nobody even saw who the guy was, so it cannot be assumed that that jerk was a typical Trump supporter. Pretty damned convenient that he was the first person allowed to ask a question so the news could get a sound-bite, giving Hillary a chance to attack Trump...even before anyone even knew it happened. Looks like a textbook dirty trick used during campaigns. I don't think that Trump would have gotten any positive reviews regardless what his response was. He's being painted as conducting a war on women and now Muslims.....as if anyone gave a fuck about what Muslims think...
Maybe if you weren't so stupid and dishonest all the time you wouldn't need to review.

Mkay???

trump-debate.jpg

Now, do it again.

There is a difference.

Obviously you aren't adult enough to understand that not everyone responds to stupidity the same way. Some act self-righteous and throw a fit, and some let it go and move on. That's called diplomacy. It's also called failing to overreact. That's what Trump did.

Adults respond by reminding of real facts.

Lol...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Jesus. You are seriously out of touch with reality.

A plant!!!!!

LOL...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Mkay???

trump-debate.jpg

On this one Trump decided to be a diplomat......fucking hilarious.

Now, do it again.

There is a difference.

Now Trump is a diplomat.......hilarious.

Forum List

Back