Trump Should Have Beat That Anti-Muslim Racist

Guess what SHIT FOR BRAINS, the SEXUAL PREDATOR, Bill "BLOW JOB" Clinton could have taken OBL back in 1996 and LIED about him having no legal reason to, the first WTC bombing had OBL as a conspirator!

Yesterday Trump was holding a townhall and the first question was from some birther that wanted to have us do something about Islamic training camps. Hillary piped in onTwitter and claimed that Trump didn't attack the questioner forcefully enough...and to Cut it Out.

Mkay???

This is the first time I've ever seen a candidate attacked for what he was asked.....instead of what he says. This is the depths that Trump critics have stooped to. Not only are they misquoting Trump, but now he has to answer for every single question he's asked.

Get real people. Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: 'Cut it out'

trump-debate.jpg
He is being attacked for what he should have done and didn't do in reponse to a questioner who said Obama wasn't born in America and is a Muslim. Sometimes what you don't say is more important than what you do say. This was one of those times.
Either way, you on the left will find fault.

Not saying anything is the same thing as saying something, to the dishonest.

The point being that it doesn't matter what you do, liars will find faults.

If they can't find any faults, they just make something up.

Meanwhile....the people you keep electing are robbing you blind, and you love them for it.

Guess what SHIT FOR BRAINS, the SEXUAL PREDATOR, Bill "BLOW JOB" Clinton could have taken OBL back in 1996 and LIED about him having no legal reason to, the first WTC bombing had OBL as a conspirator!

The fact that idiots like you and Mudfuck think Trump is a better man than John McCain only goes to show what kind of men you aren't.

Yesterday Trump was holding a townhall and the first question was from some birther that wanted to have us do something about Islamic training camps. Hillary piped in onTwitter and claimed that Trump didn't attack the questioner forcefully enough...and to Cut it Out.

Mkay???

This is the first time I've ever seen a candidate attacked for what he was asked.....instead of what he says. This is the depths that Trump critics have stooped to. Not only are they misquoting Trump, but now he has to answer for every single question he's asked.

trump-debate.jpg
He is being attacked for what he should have done and didn't do in reponse to a questioner who said Obama wasn't born in America and is a Muslim. Sometimes what you don't say is more important than what you do say. This was one of those times.
Either way, you on the left will find fault.

Not saying anything is the same thing as saying something to dishonest folk. The point being that it doesn't matter what you do, liars will find fault. If they can't find any faults, they just make some up.
Okey Dokey. :rolleyes-41:

The fact that idiots like you and Mudfuck think Trump is a better man than John McCain only goes to show what kind of men you aren't.

Was The Donald involved in anything like this, or are you such a child you weren't around in 1990? McLame is a DemocRAT just like the JakeAss is a mooderate Republican!

keating_5.jpg

I can't believe the people in country this still ALLOWS these politicians to SET THEM up this way. You know that was a staged question, yet here they are acting all faint and it's all over freaking POLITICS. its become disgusting

the dailybeast has a headline well the gop is now onto Muslim, blaa blaa blaa

Staph....that was a typical Trump supporter. In a few weeks when he is tanking, you will pick up the banner of someone else.

Trump is now on his way out.....
Actually, nobody even saw who the guy was, so it cannot be assumed that that jerk was a typical Trump supporter. Pretty damned convenient that he was the first person allowed to ask a question so the news could get a sound-bite, giving Hillary a chance to attack Trump...even before anyone even knew it happened. Looks like a textbook dirty trick used during campaigns. I don't think that Trump would have gotten any positive reviews regardless what his response was. He's being painted as conducting a war on women and now Muslims.....as if anyone gave a fuck about what Muslims think...
A plant!!!!!

LOL...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Why did you say "A plant"? I didn't use those words.

I think what's going on is Hillary is spying on Trump and setting him up....the way she did Obama. She's the one who started the Muslim rumors after all. Also, she floated the idea that he wasn't born in America.

Hillary's basically a liar, a cheat, and is the worst type of asshole imaginable. She hates people and she knows she can't win them over unless she cheats. So, these stereotypical assholes are gonna start showing up at Trump events. But unlike Hillary, the Trump campaign won't be screening everyone to make sure that this doesn't happen. Hillary screens everyone because this is what she does. She plants people in the audience, and she comments on what is said before anyone even sees it. She just doesn't want it happening at her events.....if she can get anyone to show up for them.

Was The Donald involved in anything like this, or are you such a child you weren't around in 1990? McLame is a DemocRAT just like the JakeAss is a mooderate Republican!

keating_5.jpg

Another incoherent scree from a brainless dumbfuck.

keating_5.jpg

Your surrender is acknowledged... Low 2 digit IQ's liberals ALWAYS use the same post, or a variation of such, when they have no refute, or know they are overmatched!

Trump helped start the whole "Obama is a Muslim" lie. He probably gave thr guy a check afterwards.....

YOU have him mixed up with the Hildebeast!

Nope,talking about Mister Comb Over....

Trump's history of suggesting Obama is a Muslim - CNNPolitics.com

Gee, Obama has a Muslim name, his dad was a Muslim, he changed his name back from Barry Soltero back to Barack Hussien Obama during his adult years, he said he loves listening the Muslim call to prayer, his first act as president was to "apologize to the Muslim world", he makes it a point to pronounce Muslim names the "correct" way, he refuses to call Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism, he refused to go to France to join the rest of the world leaders in the aftermath of Charlie Hebdo, he's constantly either ignoring, appeasing or justifying bad behavior from the Muslim world, etc. etc., and people wonder why many Americans think he's a secret Muslim?

Personally I think he definitely has sympathies for the Muslim world and he thinks they are yet another victim of those bad white European imperialists, colonialists and capitalists.
I have to admit....that is fucking funny

Mkay???

trump-debate.jpg

Take a deep breath and think about what you just claimed.

Now, do it again.

Trump is not being criticized for what he was asked.

He is being criticized for failing to respond to hateful lies that make Republicans look like the clinically insane.

There is a difference.

Let's see if you are adult enough to figure out the difference...
Obviously you aren't adult enough to understand that not everyone responds to stupidity the same way. Some act self-righteous and throw a fit, and some let it go and move on. That's called diplomacy. It's also called failing to overreact. That's what Trump did.

So I guess you have some growing up to do yourself.
Never knew Trump could be meek

See, the thing is, this whole thing is just too perfect. It was like a set up.

If the establishment can't destroy Trump on what he says, the will attempt to destroy him on what his, "supporters" say. How do we even know that this is a REAL event, and not something that was manufactured for the Clinton campaign? How do we know that this guy isn't that the Trump campaign called on, that his question wasn't prepared by a Clinton operative? If this is the case, there is no way Trump was going to come out of it looking good.

You don't lecture supporters, ever. You don't tell them they are wrong. OTH, you can't endorse such lunacy. So he took a neutral position.

He said, yeah, there's a lot of crazy things going on we need to look into, and moved on. What ever.

What Trump should do, is put an operative of his own into the Clinton campaign. Make them seem like a rabid radical left winger that should be at a Sanders rally. Hold Clinton's feet to the fire over the CEO and Wall-street executive abuse. She will be the same damn way. Guarantee it.

Clinton has no motivation to stop T-Rump from destroying the GOP.

That would have to be plant from one of T-Rump's GOP rivals.
ain't that the truth!!!

keating_5.jpg

Your surrender is acknowledged... Low 2 digit IQ's liberals ALWAYS use the same post, or a variation of such, when they have no refute, or know they are overmatched!

You dummies like Trump because he represents all the people who never risked or sacrificed anything for their country.

keating_5.jpg

You dummies like Trump because he represents all the people who never risked or sacrificed anything for their country.

Like the Hildebeast?

CPG8ULyWUAA6WE_.jpg

The response that the left wanted is to be politically -correct.

I think America is pretty fed up with that bs.

And not only was Hillary misquoting the exchange, but she was taking it out of context.

Personally, I don't think we need another loser like McCain running.
Jesus. You are seriously out of touch with reality.

Trump is the DNC dream candidate! GO DONALD!

Trump is not my pick but to blame him for the question is strange. There are many people that believe Obama to be a Muslim mainly because he is so good to them. Countries like Israel are blocked while Countries like Iran are supported by his decisions. He seems to pretend to fight Isis. One would have to question is it because of Isis attack on Christians or because Iran is also at war with them? I frankly could care less if Obama is Muslim or not as I consider it a moot issue. He is what he is and that is destructive to my Country and my Country's future.
Not to mention the fact that his detractors totally ignored his sarcasm while the guy was asking the question. Trump treated it with sarcasm and then moved on.

Oh, and did anyone notice the sarcasm the questioner used.......like he was intentionally being a smart-ass?

Sounded like a total smart-ass asking a stupid question.

The underlying question is still the truth that is in the question....although stereotypical.....who really gives a flying fuck about how Muslims feel anyway. The only people that do are their supporters on the left.

keating_5.jpg

Like the Hildebeast?

CPG8ULyWUAA6WE_.jpg

And if Trump is the GOP nominee, and she the Dem, she will clean his clock....

I can't believe the people in country this still ALLOWS these politicians to SET THEM up this way. You know that was a staged question, yet here they are acting all faint and it's all over freaking POLITICS. its become disgusting

Staph....that was a typical Trump supporter. In a few weeks when he is tanking, you will pick up the banner of someone else.

Actually, nobody even saw who the guy was, so it cannot be assumed that that jerk was a typical Trump supporter. Pretty damned convenient that he was the first person allowed to ask a question so the news could get a sound-bite, giving Hillary a chance to attack Trump...even before anyone even knew it happened. Looks like a textbook dirty trick used during campaigns. I don't think that Trump would have gotten any positive reviews regardless what his response was. He's being painted as conducting a war on women and now Muslims.....as if anyone gave a fuck about what Muslims think...
A plant!!!!!

LOL...

I think what's going on is Hillary is spying on Trump and setting him up....the way she did Obama. She's the one who started the Muslim rumors after all. Also, she floated the idea that he wasn't born in America.

Hillary's basically a liar, a cheat, and is the worst type of asshole imaginable. She hates people and she knows she can't win them over unless she cheats. So, these stereotypical assholes are gonna start showing up at Trump events. But unlike Hillary, the Trump campaign won't be screening everyone to make sure that this doesn't happen. Hillary screens everyone because this is what she does. She plants people in the audience, and she comments on what is said before anyone even sees it. She just doesn't want it happening at her events.....if she can get anyone to show up for them.
OMFG Who feeds you this BS? You are really a serious nutcase.

Trump is not my pick but to blame him for the question is strange. There are many people that believe Obama to be a Muslim mainly because he is so good to them. Countries like Israel are blocked while Countries like Iran are supported by his decisions. He seems to pretend to fight Isis. One would have to question is it because of Isis attack on Christians or because Iran is also at war with them? I frankly could care less if Obama is Muslim or not as I consider it a moot issue. He is what he is and that is destructive to my Country and my Country's future.
Not to mention the fact that his detractors totally ignored his sarcasm while the guy was asking the question. Trump treated it with sarcasm and then moved on.

Oh, and did anyone notice the sarcasm the questioner used.......like he was intentionally being a smart-ass?

Sounded like a total smart-ass asking a stupid question.

The underlying question is still the truth that is in the question....although stereotypical.....who really gives a flying fuck about how Muslims feel anyway. The only people that do are their supporters on the left.
:cuckoo::cuckoo: You are worse off than I had thought.

Last edited:
The response that the left wanted is to be politically -correct.

I think America is pretty fed up with that bs.

And not only was Hillary misquoting the exchange, but she was taking it out of context.

Personally, I don't think we need another loser like McCain running.
Jesus. You are seriously out of touch with reality.

Trump is the DNC dream candidate! GO DONALD!
Actually, he's their nightmare.

You jackasses just like turning every Republican into your strawman. He or she has to have some or all of the following qualities:

1. Racist
  2. Stupid
  3. Hates women
  4. Rich
  5. Angry
  6. Ugly
  7. Relgious

If the Republican doesn't posses these qualities....they try to tell everyone he or she has them.

Last edited:

A plant!!!!!

LOL...

OMFG Who feeds you this BS? You are really a serious nutcase.

Yup....common-sense, rationality, and individual thought sounds crazy to you libs.

Forum List

Back