Trump Should Have Beat That Anti-Muslim Racist

That is why most of the Dems I know are drooling over a Trump candidacy! GO DONALD!

You have offended Hispanics, women, veterans and most of the Repubs I know say they would never vote for you.

SO GO DONALD!

When did any of these pukes on the left and in the LEFTwing media ever come to Bush's defense?

when a shoe was thrown at him. oh yeah they had a whoop it up session

when Chavez called him a dog on our home soil, they took up with Chavez.

so they can take their faux outrage, accusations, and whining and stuff it

they really think we are all stupid and shallow as they are

The response that the left wanted is to be politically -correct.

I think America is pretty fed up with that bs.

And not only was Hillary misquoting the exchange, but she was taking it out of context.

Personally, I don't think we need another loser like McCain running.

IT'S NOT PC TO TELL THE DUMBFUK OBAMA IS A US BORN CHRISTIAN DUMBASS!
The only Christian church Obama would be caught dead in is one of those racist churches that preaches hatred for the white man. Rev. Wright in Chicago was well known for preaching anti-American sermons...and supporting Black Liberation Theology. Jeremiah Wright controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
That is why most of the Dems I know are drooling over a Trump candidacy! GO DONALD!

You have offended Hispanics, women, veterans and most of the Repubs I know say they would never vote for you.

SO GO DONALD!
You claim you're drooling over it......but the problem is you guys are a minority. People accept his little failings and understand that he loves this country, a rarity these days, and he also intends on making America great again.

So while you scumsuckers continue to tear this country down, Trump will be busy building it back up....and throwing your lousy American hating bastards out of Washington. He'll send Barry and Hillary packing.

A word from the real Donald....

how-stupid-can-you-be.jpg

When did any of these pukes on the left and in the LEFTwing media ever come to Bush's defense?

when a shoe was thrown at him. oh yeah they had a whoop it up session

when Chavez called him a dog on our home soil, they took up with Chavez.

so they can take their faux outrage, accusations, and whining and stuff it

they really think we are all stupid and shallow as they are

Are you a muslim usurper?

I think you are.

Here's the real outrage happening. yet you don't hear about any of that. Democrat party is crapping all over you and you're letting the media and democrats steer you off onto some stupid question
Video at the site
snip:
Democrat MUTINY!! DNC Chair Debbie Schultz HECKLED by HUGE crowd!!
Posted by soopermexican on Sep 19, 2015 at 10:31 AM in Politics | 1594 Comments

While the press has been completely obsessed by el Trumpo so that they can damage and dismantle the Republican party, they have tried their best to ignore the growing mutiny in the Democrat party.

But it burst into their faces Saturday morning when the Democrat National Committee chair, Debbsters Whats-her-face Schultz was HECKLED by an entire crowd demanding more debates among the leftist presidential candidates!

Watch below:

all of it here

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/democrat-mutiny-dnc-chair-debbie-schultz-heckled-by-huge-crowd/#ixzz3mCpMpcHR

Obama is a Muslim. Any halfway smart member of the media knows this; but none of them are allowed to tell the truth; nor would they want to.

The response that the left wanted is to be politically -correct.

I think America is pretty fed up with that bs.

And not only was Hillary misquoting the exchange, but she was taking it out of context.

Personally, I don't think we need another loser like McCain running.
Jesus. You are seriously out of touch with reality.

Trump is the DNC dream candidate! GO DONALD!
Actually, he's their nightmare.

You jackasses just like turning every Republican into your strawman. He or she has to have some or all of the following qualities:

1. Racist
  2. Stupid
  3. Hates women
  4. Rich
  5. Angry
  6. Ugly
  7. Relgious

If the Republican doesn't posses these qualities....they try to tell everyone he or she has them.
Yup....your candidates all suck ass.....so your only option is to trash ours......hopefully it will get everyone to ignore the fact that Hillary is a fugly bitch who hates campaigning, Bernie Sanders is an 80 year old communist, and Joe Biden is a friggen idiot.

He didn't handle it well. He should have told the idiot to calm down instead of placating him. Of course the media will pick up on it, why wouldn't they? That's where experience pays off and Donald is too used to being unchallenged so doesn't think of the consequences.

He should have stopped the program, brought the guy up on stage and HIRED HIM ON THE SPOT!

He didn't handle it well. He should have told the idiot to calm down instead of placating him. Of course the media will pick up on it, why wouldn't they? That's where experience pays off and Donald is too used to being unchallenged so doesn't think of the consequences.

He should have stopped the program, brought the guy up on stage and HIRED HIM ON THE SPOT!
I think having him killed would have satisfied the liberals.

I think having him killed would have satisfied the liberals.

Well, in their defense, its hard enough to keep a lie looking like the truth, without people standing up in public and pointing out that it's a lie.

Here's the real outrage happening. yet you don't hear about any of that. Democrat party is crapping all over you and you're letting the media and democrats steer you off onto some stupid question
Video at the site
snip:
Democrat MUTINY!! DNC Chair Debbie Schultz HECKLED by HUGE crowd!!
Posted by soopermexican on Sep 19, 2015 at 10:31 AM in Politics | 1594 Comments

While the press has been completely obsessed by el Trumpo so that they can damage and dismantle the Republican party, they have tried their best to ignore the growing mutiny in the Democrat party.

But it burst into their faces Saturday morning when the Democrat National Committee chair, Debbsters Whats-her-face Schultz was HECKLED by an entire crowd demanding more debates among the leftist presidential candidates!

Watch below:

all of it here

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/democrat-mutiny-dnc-chair-debbie-schultz-heckled-by-huge-crowd/#ixzz3mCpMpcHR

Gosh! :eek:

The Dems are allowed to openly speak out and tell their leaders what they want!

That would never happen amongst the lockstep republicans who are told exactly what to think by their leaders.

Forum List

Back