Trump Should Have Beat That Anti-Muslim Racist

The response that the left wanted is to be politically -correct.

I think America is pretty fed up with that bs.

And not only was Hillary misquoting the exchange, but she was taking it out of context.

Personally, I don't think we need another loser like McCain running.
Jesus. You are seriously out of touch with reality.

Trump is the DNC dream candidate! GO DONALD!
Actually, he's their nightmare.

You jackasses just like turning every Republican into your strawman. He or she has to have some or all of the following qualities:

1. Racist
  2. Stupid
  3. Hates women
  4. Rich
  5. Angry
  6. Ugly
  7. Relgious

If the Republican doesn't posses these qualities....they try to tell everyone he or she has them.
Yup....your candidates all suck ass.....so your only option is to trash ours......hopefully it will get everyone to ignore the fact that Hillary is a fugly bitch who hates campaigning, Bernie Sanders is an 80 year old communist, and Joe Biden is a friggen idiot.

Interesting that your criteria for Presidentin' are looks (if female), age (once you tack on several years) and ad hominem strawmen.

No wonder you get the results you do.

Obama is a Muslim. Any halfway smart member of the media knows this; but none of them are allowed to tell the truth; nor would they want to.

Nor would it matter even if he were, so you're off the inconvenient burden of proof hook.

Pop quiz--- without looking it up, what's George Bush's religion?

See?

Obama is a Muslim. Any halfway smart member of the media knows this; but none of them are allowed to tell the truth; nor would they want to.

Nor would it matter even if he were, so you're off the inconvenient burden of proof hook.

See?

Sure, it doesn't matter to a psychopath like your that the president is a liar with a criminal agenda.

Bush is Christian. I'm guessing Methodist; but I dont care what sect he is, tbh. BTW, if you followed my sh** at all, you'd know I'm not a big Bush fan in the first place.

See?

Sure, it doesn't matter to a psychopath like your that the president is a liar with a criminal agenda.

Bush is Christian. I'm guessing Methodist; but I dont care what sect he is, tbh. BTW, if you followed my sh** at all, you'd know I'm not a big Bush fan in the first place.

The point sails cleanly over your head.
"Bush" is not a qualitative element. He was picked at random. I don't know, or give a flying fuck, what his religion is either, because it doesn't matter. That's the point. DUH.

Further, you've moved your own goalposts in your first sentence. Why is that? Paint yourself into a corner again?

clinton-separated-at-birth.jpg

tumblr_mvipf9AejV1sh5yloo1_500.gif

See?

"Bush" is not a qualitative element. He was picked at random. I don't know, or give a flying fuck, what his religion is either, because it doesn't matter. That's the point. DUH.

Further, you've moved your own goalposts in your first sentence. Why is that? Paint yourself into a corner again?

Your 'point' was dead on arrival. It did nothing to refute anything I've said.

Dude, you're the the one bringing up Bush; so if you want to call it "not a qualitative element" then you're only slamming your dead on arrival point, moron.

Then, you blather about moving goalposts when I've moved nothing. Seriously, you're all over the road, guy.

See?

Dude, you're the the one bringing up Bush; so if you want to call it "not a qualitative element" then you're only slamming your dead on arrival point, moron.

Then, you blather about moving goalposts when I've moved nothing. Seriously, you're all over the road, guy.

Oh grow up Pinhead. You first went

--- which, as soon as that got inconvenient, magically morphed to:

Doesn't get more all over the road than that. It's right here on this fucking page. How stupid can you be? And no, that is not a challenge; it means when you repeatedly paint yourself into a corner you can't expect different results.

Man up already. You got your clock cleaned -- pay the fucking bill. :deal:

See?

It's right here on this fucking page. How stupid can you be? And no, that is not a challenge.

It's not my fault that you can't follow a train of thought or otherwise have no ability to make inferences.

Obama is a Muslim with a devious agenda and his means are often criminal, unethical, immoral, whatever have you. And the original point is that Obama i a lying Muslim. You've done nothing to refute that. Instead, you did your normal bull sh** of making trite arguments.

He didn't handle it well. He should have told the idiot to calm down instead of placating him. Of course the media will pick up on it, why wouldn't they? That's where experience pays off and Donald is too used to being unchallenged so doesn't think of the consequences.

He should have stopped the program, brought the guy up on stage and HIRED HIM ON THE SPOT!
I think having him killed would have satisfied the liberals.
He probably was a liberal, sent there to make Trump look bad and wasn't disappointed.

See?

It's right here on this fucking page. How stupid can you be? And no, that is not a challenge.

It's not my fault that you can't follow a train of thought or otherwise have no ability to make inferences.

Obama is a Muslim with a devious agenda and his means are often criminal, unethical, immoral, whatever have you. And the original point is that Obama i a lying Muslim. You've done nothing to refute that. Instead, you did your normal bull sh** of making trite arguments.
I'll put this in smaller words since big ones seem to flummox you:

THERE IS NO RELIGIOUS QUALIFICATION TO BE PRESIDENT.

Understand?
That's why you get excused from the burden of proving the original claim. BECAUSE IT WOULD BE IRRELEVANT EVEN IF YOU COULD.

Hope that word wasn't too big.

He didn't handle it well. He should have told the idiot to calm down instead of placating him. Of course the media will pick up on it, why wouldn't they? That's where experience pays off and Donald is too used to being unchallenged so doesn't think of the consequences.

He should have stopped the program, brought the guy up on stage and HIRED HIM ON THE SPOT!
He probably was a liberal, sent there to make Trump look bad and wasn't disappointed.

No one needs to "make T-Rump look bad". He doesn't any help at all in making himself look bad. In fact that is what he seems to do best.

The only person that looked bad in that exchange was the asshole in the crowd.

You....on the other hand....and your compadres.... are getting desperate.

No one needs to "make T-Rump look bad". He doesn't any help at all in making himself look bad. In fact that is what he seems to do best.

Exactly. I keep saying, if you want to destroy Rump, all you gotta do is hand him the rope -- in the form of a microphone cable -- and ensure there's a working mic on it. He'll proceed to hang himself rhetorically. And he'll even have a good time doing it, since it gives him all he really ever wanted --- attention.

Understand?
That's why you get excused from the burden of proving the original claim. BECAUSE IT WOULD BE IRRELEVANT EVEN IF YOU COULD.

At what point was I arguing that there was a religious qualification for president?

Remember when you were talking about moving goalposts....go find a mirror, jack ass.

Also...you're still not refuting the fact that Obama is a lying Muslim.

Understand?

At what point was I arguing that there was a religious qualification for president?

Post 192.
dumbass.gif

The only person that looked bad in that exchange was the asshole in the crowd.

You....on the other hand....and your compadres.... are getting desperate.
He made a friend for life in Donald Trump

Understand?

Post 192.
dumbass.gif

:lol:

Dontcha just love it when the doofi make fools of themselves with their own posts?

Understand?

Post 192.
dumbass.gif

Your Muslim king has spoken. Ye must take heed, minion.

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim.jpg

Dr.-Evil-The-Gang-Laugh-Hysterically-In-Austin-Powers.gif

Forum List

Back