Trump should not run again.

biden-falling-off-a-bicycle-acegif-1.gif
Watch his right foot. It gets caught in those terrible pedals. It's happened to me when I was 1/4 his age. I don't know why they started making them with tops that enclose them. Probably to use top of the foot power on the up-pedaling? Seems more suited to racing.

Watch his right foot. It gets caught in those terrible pedals. It's happened to me when I was 1/4 his age. I don't know why they started making them with tops that enclose them. Probably to use top of the foot power on the up-pedaling? Seems more suited to racing.

Yes. It was stupid to give him a bike with those pedals.

Tripping and falling down, is not that big of a deal. Especially at that age.

The point though, is that he or his handles though that showing him biking would help deal with concerns about his age and... state.

They thought he was capable of a small bike ride.

I hope they gave some consideration to the possibility of failure. Because they did fail.

He should be exercising, In a controlled environment with no danger of falling.

He is elderly and frail. And likely not all there. I am fine with him staying. A potted plant would be a better president than his vp.

He needs to demonstrate real.... something before he runs again, or he should not run.

Putin didn't make his move until Trump was gone. N. Korea was quiet. All the bad actors were fairly quiet. Sounds like respect.
☝️ Fools like this one think Putin just woke up in February and decided to invade Ukraine. It was planned for months for exactly that time. If Trump won it would go really smoothly with no US resistance or sanctions. If Biden won they already knew Trump's psychological makeup and knew from all his past statements and rantings that he wouldn't concede and would further divide the country, as Putin planned all along while grooming him as a Russian asset, if not agent. For fuck sake, Trump screamed it was rigged when he didn't get nominated for an Emmy for his game show. He's utterly transparent and predictable. As are you.

Yes. It was stupid to give him a bike with those pedals.

Tripping and falling down, is not that big of a deal. Especially at that age.

The point though, is that he or his handles though that showing him biking would help deal with concerns about his age and... state.

They thought he was capable of a small bike ride.

I hope they gave some consideration to the possibility of failure. Because they did fail.

He should be exercising, In a controlled environment with no danger of falling.

He is elderly and frail. And likely not all there. I am fine with him staying. A potted plant would be a better president than his vp.

He needs to demonstrate real.... something before he runs again, or he should not run.
A staffer or Secret Service agent should have been there catching the bike to a stop as he arrived. But we're finding out about the corrupt SS now, aren't we?

Yes I voted for him in both victories
I feel his image is to tarnished and destroyed

Desantis has similar views as trump and is far more mentally stable and politically correct
Correct!

The Dems and he himself have done an excellent job in destroying his chances of winning in 2024.

If he had been smart, he would have taken his reputed defeat like a good sport: Invited the Bidens to visit the White House, attended the Inauguration, etc.

He also should have kissed the [posterior] of the liberal media. Then he would have had them eating out of his hand.

DJT (for whom I voted twice and would do so again over any crime-abetting Dem) is Mr. Yesterday. He had his (extended) 15 minutes of fame.

I do not like DeSantis. He is too smug and sanctimonious.

How about Nikki Haley & Tim Scott?

☝️ Fools like this one think Putin just woke up in February and decided to invade Ukraine. It was planned for months for exactly that time. If Trump won it would go really smoothly with no US resistance or sanctions. If Biden won they already knew Trump's psychological makeup and knew from all his past statements and rantings that he wouldn't concede and would further divide the country, as Putin planned all along while grooming him as a Russian asset, if not agent. For fuck sake, Trump screamed it was rigged when he didn't get nominated for an Emmy for his game show. He's utterly transparent and predictable. As are you.
Putin wouldn't have moved if Trump was President. He knew the consequences. Moron.

A staffer or Secret Service agent should have been there catching the bike to a stop as he arrived. But we're finding out about the corrupt SS now, aren't we?

He or his handlers should not have had a bike ride, or if they did, should not have allowed press to see it.

Plenty of paths at Camp David I am sure.

Forum List

Back