Trump should not run again.

There was a hell of a lot more crap he did than Monica Lewinsky.

Oh, I'm quite aware of that.

Gennifer Flowers, Sally Perdue? Dolly Browning? Elizabeth Gracen? Those were all consensual.

Paula Jones and Juanita Broderick had nothing but allegations, and Kathleen Willey wasn't even worth paying attention to...

Oh, I'm quite aware of that.

Gennifer Flowers, Sally Perdue? Dolly Browning? Elizabeth Gracen? Those were all consensual.

Paula Jones and Juanita Broderick had nothing but allegations, and Kathleen Willey wasn't even worth paying attention to...
Oh yeah, poor Bill. He's a victim, huh. He's a sexual predator.

Oh yeah, poor Bill. He's a victim, huh. He's a sexual predator.

No, he's a cheating husband. He's a philanderer.

I never said he was a victim, dumbass.

But the women he had sexual relations with were more than willing to engage in those relations.

And, hey, if I'd been in his shoes and Gennifer Flowers wanted to fuck me? And I was married to Hillary?

Yeah, I just might take a shot at that! :laughing0301:

Yes I voted for him in both victories
I feel his image is to tarnished and destroyed

Desantis has similar views as trump and is far more mentally stable and politically correct
If he runs as I suspect he will, and assuming he gets the GOP nod, I’d vote for Trump again in a split nanosecond.

Should DeSantis go into primaries against Trump and prevail for the GOP nod, I’d vote for DeSantis, too, without a hesitation.

I’d support a Trump/DeSantis ticket quite happily.

I could see a Cruz presidency. That would be great.

And despite the opposition from many a fellow Trump supporter, I’d also be pleased to vote for Mike Pence for President.

The GOP field is solid. The Dim field is a disaster zone. 😎

If he runs as I suspect he will, and assuming he gets the GOP nod, I’d vote for Trump again in a split nanosecond.

Should DeSantis go into primaries against Trump and prevail for the GOP nod, I’d vote for DeSantis, too, without a hesitation.

I’d support a Trump/DeSantis ticket quite happily.

I could see a Cruz presidency. That would be great.

And despite the opposition from many a fellow Trump supporter, I’d also be pleased to vote for Mike Pence for President.

The GOP field is solid. The Dim field is a disaster zone. 😎
You would also vote for Grassley, Rand Paul, Gym Jordan, Boebert, Large Marge, Marsha Blackburn, Lindsey Graham, Kraken, Rudy, Cawthorn, Gosar, and Gohmert for president if that's who the Republican Party told you to vote for.

You would also vote for Grassley, Rand Paul, Gym Jordan, Boebert, Large Marge, Marsha Blackburn, Lindsey Graham, Kraken, Rudy, Cawthorn, Gosar, and Gohmert for president if that's who the Republican Party told you to vote for.
Ah, Synthia. It’s you liberrhoids who do as you’re told. Don’t project so much.

Oh geez

Trump it is

I am afraid he can’t win as the next election will be rigged

Forum List

Back