Trump should practice his insanity at the gold course, NOT in the oval office

Follow the rules and no one will mess with you. It's your responsibility to know the rules.

Actually, I've never given much of a crap about "rules".....even if I offend the delicate sensibilities of morons..

I'll ask again....IF THE ECONOMY IS DOING SO FUCKING WELL, WHY A TAX REFORM BILL TO GIVE MORE MONEY TO THOSE WHO ARE SWIMMING IN SUCH A FLOOD OF MONEY ANYWAY?
Everything trump does is for the One Percenters, they're all he cares about.

trump has created his own stinking swamp, complete with gold-colored curtains.

Here's a much needed gift for trump supporters who are still stupid enough to still believe the Orange Doosh will ever do anything to benefit them. Bend over sheeple, here comes trump...

Vasey for trump supporters.jpg

I disagree with you therefore I must be a racist.

NO, you're NOT a racist because you disagree with me....You MAY be a racist because you actually delude yourself that Trump did not appeal to racists in claiming that Obama HAD to be foreign born because NO half black guy could ever rise to the oval office......

In his latest rant, trump is NOT claiming whether Obama was foreign born....he is claiming that he would have gotten MORE RACISTS VOTERS had he kept up his birther movement.
Did Trump say "more racist voters" ? No that is your ASSumption.

I'll ask again....IF THE ECONOMY IS DOING SO FUCKING WELL, WHY A TAX REFORM BILL TO GIVE MORE MONEY TO THOSE WHO ARE SWIMMING IN SUCH A FLOOD OF MONEY ANYWAY?

Here's a much needed gift for trump supporters who are still stupid enough to still believe the Orange Doosh will ever do anything to benefit them. Bend over sheeple, here comes trump...

View attachment 163624
Oops: A Liberal Attack on the GOP Tax Plan Accidentally Proves How Many People Would Benefit From It

Then don't whine when your called on them.

Did I "whine"??? Nah....I take my lumps...."My head may hang bloody but UNBOWED" .....as the poet would say......But, my apologies, you and your ilk don't read much beside NRA ads.

View attachment 163624
Oops: A Liberal Attack on the GOP Tax Plan Accidentally Proves How Many People Would Benefit From It

"Thanks" for attempting to take this thread toward your fucked up biases....

TOWNHALL's rating

right06.png

Notice how the little tax cuts to the middle class are NLY projected until AFTER the mid terms.....After that, kick the fucking can down the road for the middle class while the HUGE tax cuts for the wealthy are PERMANENT.......

Bend over......

View attachment 163624
How will the end of death taxes benefit you? This plan is heavily weighted towards the rich Don't let the orange anus bullshit you

View attachment 163624
How will the end of death taxes benefit you? This plan is heavily weighted towards the rich Don't let the orange anus bullshit you
You have a home?? Pay a mortgage? Repub plan is to TAKE AWAY that deduction Does that help you or your friends thunder?

I must admit, the "stroke of genius" from the GOP is to label the royal screwing of the middle class by calling it "TAX CUTS FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS",,,,place an expiration date for the middle class BUT making the tax breaks for the wealthy PERMANENT.....

Republicans Slap Expiration Date on Middle-Class Tax Cuts - The ...

Fact check: Trump and the not-so-middle-class tax cut - Chicago Tribune

Middle-class doubts Republican tax cut message - Washington Times

Since republicans are fully in charge of our government, it'll take some brave and honest republican leaders to FINALLY stand up to Trump's insanity.......Unfortunately, very few of those folks are left like good patriotic republican Americans during Watergate.......Certainly McConnell or Ryan do NOT have the testicles to do it, but some others should push for Trump's his ouster.....(and don't worry republicans, you'll still have Pence.)

This latest Trump stunt, stating that he "would have had more votes if he kept up with the Obama birther" bullshit is a REAL sign of mental instability......Never mind that he is not really arguing whether Obama was born here or not anymore....The crux of his claim is that had he kept up with the birther nonsense he would have able to CON some more racist votes.

The above, coupled with his NOW denial that the Access Hollywood tape is NT his voice, and the out-of-no-where attack on Muslims, his inane claim that he will be responsible for bring back "Merry Christmas". etc. shows that the orange clown is UNHINGED...........and getting worse by the day.

God help us all since this guy can get us into the worst war that this planet has ever experienced.

Still early on but President Trumps' "insanity" appears to be exactly what the Country has needed for a very long time. He'll be able to accomplish more once the draining swamp floats away a few more RINOs dims and muslim sympathizers.

A better question is...

WHEN will the Democrat Party run a Presidential candidate who is not batshit nuts....???

Hillary
O
Kerry
Sex Predator Slick Willie
whacky Dukakis

View attachment 163624
So its ok to steal from others as long as it doesn't affect you ? If the tax plan is heavily weighted towards the rich, I haven't seen one ounce of proof that it is, good, the successful in this country carry most of the tax burden as it is. When are the 45% of people who pay no income tax going to pay their fair share ?

You have a home?? Pay a mortgage? Repub plan is to TAKE AWAY that deduction Does that help you or your friends thunder?

Here are a couple of other "little gems" in this tax plan......

If you're a teacher in an elementary schools whois forced to buy pencils and pens for your students, THAT is no longer deductible.....
While if you're a corporation that buys pencils and papers for the workers,that is FULLY deductible....

OR

If you're a worker whose company relocates to another state, your moving costs will NO LONGER be deductible.......
While if you're a corporation that decides to relocate its machinery, etc,to Mexico or China....that is FULLY deductible.

The above, is like the hangman asking you for money for the rope to hang you with.....

Last edited:

I must admit, the "stroke of genius" from the GOP is to label the royal screwing of the middle class by calling it "TAX CUTS FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS",,,,place an expiration date for the middle class BUT making the tax breaks for the wealthy PERMANENT.....

Republicans Slap Expiration Date on Middle-Class Tax Cuts - The ...

Fact check: Trump and the not-so-middle-class tax cut - Chicago Tribune

Middle-class doubts Republican tax cut message - Washington Times
The warning should have been when the anus said this was going to be a big fat beautiful tax cut for the middle class And repubs are actually buying that SAD

Still early on but President Trumps' "insanity" appears to be exactly what the Country has needed for a very long time. He'll be able to accomplish more once the draining swamp floats away a few more RINOs dims and muslim sympathizers

have some more orange kool-aid......All is fine among the fucked up Trump CULT.....

View attachment 163624
So its ok to steal from others as long as it doesn't affect you ? If the tax plan is heavily weighted towards the rich, I haven't seen one ounce of proof that it is, good, the successful in this country carry most of the tax burden as it is. When are the 45% of people who pay no income tax going to pay their fair share ?
You do realize thunder that for the last 30 years or so it's ONLY been the wealthy getting richer ,,The poor worker got crap

Notice none of the Dems here even attempt to defend their own candidates listed above. Everyone either saw Hillary

SPAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

when she lost or heard about it from an eyewitness...

That's so damn LAME and precisely the bullshit that FOX has fed you for years.........

Morons LIKE YOU will be asked to subsidize some CEO's need for a newer Lear jet after the initial peanuts that the GOP will give you for a couple of years. (and those peanuts will be from BORROWED funds.)
WAKE THE FUCK UP !!!!

Forum List

Back