Trump should practice his insanity at the gold course, NOT in the oval office

Last edited:
You have a home?? Pay a mortgage? Repub plan is to TAKE AWAY that deduction Does that help you or your friends thunder?

Here are a couple of other "gems" in this tax plan......

If you're a teacher in an elementary schools whois forced to buy pencils and pens for your students, THAT is no longer deductible.....
While if you're a corporation that buys pencils and papers for the workers,that is FULLY deductible....

OR

If you're a worker whose company relocates to another state, your moving costs will NO LONGER be deductible.......
While if you're a corporation that decides to relocate its machinery, etc,to Mexico or China....that is FULLY deductible.

The above, is like the hangman asking you for money for the rope.....
Want to deduct RE taxes ?? Sorry ,,repubs way of screwing high tax blue states

spicER

ER

ER

If the name ends with "ER" the person is likely much more loyal to Netanyahu than the US....

A better question is...

WHEN will the Democrat Party run a Presidential candidate who is not batshit nuts....???

Hillary
O
Kerry
Sex Predator Slick Willie
whacky Dukakis
At the present time historians have no "sanity" category, but we can see it coming.
The beauty is that when historians do rate the presidents for their sanity,
and there is little doubt it will be a new category; Trump will win hands down and Trump will relish the win with parades and speeches.

Fortunately, the American people "doinked" every Dem nutcase except O.... and O only won because W was the worst traitor in American history.

A better question is...

WHEN will the Democrat Party run a Presidential candidate who is not batshit nuts....???

Hillary
O
Kerry
Sex Predator Slick Willie
whacky Dukakis
At the present time historians have no "sanity" category, but we can see it coming.
The beauty is that when historians do rate the presidents for their sanity, but there is little doubt it will be a new category. Trump will win hands down and Trump will relish the win with parades and speeches.
And all the lame brains will be there cheering

Then don't whine when your called on them.

Did I "whine"??? Nah....I take my lumps...."My head may hang bloody but UNBOWED" .....as the poet would say......But, my apologies, you and your ilk don't read much beside NRA ads.

Yeah, you have on multiple times. Now you're just lying about the NRA ads. You might want to give up on the sarcasm, you're not very good at it.

Angry crazy democrats smashed windows and torched cars on inauguration day. A Sanders supporter democrat activist opened fire on a republican baseball team. The jury is still out on the Vegas shooter but it looks like another case of democrat anger. Hollywood celebs threatened the President with everything from assault to arson and even murder but the left wants to lecture the President about insanity. Go figure.

And the left winger who shot at the GOP baseball team, man, what a

LOUSY SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll ask again....IF THE ECONOMY IS DOING SO FUCKING WELL, WHY A TAX REFORM BILL TO GIVE MORE MONEY TO THOSE WHO ARE SWIMMING IN SUCH A FLOOD OF MONEY ANYWAY?
Everything trump does is for the One Percenters, they're all he cares about.

trump has created his own stinking swamp, complete with gold-colored curtains.

Here's a much needed gift for trump supporters who are still stupid enough to still believe the Orange Doosh will ever do anything to benefit them. Bend over sheeple, here comes trump...

View attachment 163624
Oops: A Liberal Attack on the GOP Tax Plan Accidentally Proves How Many People Would Benefit From It
How will the end of death taxes benefit you? This plan is heavily weighted towards the rich Don't let the orange anus bullshit you
You have a home?? Pay a mortgage? Repub plan is to TAKE AWAY that deduction Does that help you or your friends thunder?

Yes I own a home, no I don't pay a mortgage, why should I have to pay more because you chose to pay a mortgage?

Then don't whine when your called on them.

Did I "whine"??? Nah....I take my lumps...."My head may hang bloody but UNBOWED" .....as the poet would say......But, my apologies, you and your ilk don't read much beside NRA ads.

Yeah, you have on multiple times. Now you're just lying about the NRA ads. You might want to give up on the sarcasm, you're not very good at it.

Black as the pit from pole to pole I thank the gods that be for my unconquerable soul And I will despise that orange anus who has lost is mind forever

I'll ask again....IF THE ECONOMY IS DOING SO FUCKING WELL, WHY A TAX REFORM BILL TO GIVE MORE MONEY TO THOSE WHO ARE SWIMMING IN SUCH A FLOOD OF MONEY ANYWAY?

Here's a much needed gift for trump supporters who are still stupid enough to still believe the Orange Doosh will ever do anything to benefit them. Bend over sheeple, here comes trump...

View attachment 163624
Oops: A Liberal Attack on the GOP Tax Plan Accidentally Proves How Many People Would Benefit From It
How will the end of death taxes benefit you? This plan is heavily weighted towards the rich Don't let the orange anus bullshit you

Yes I own a home, no I don't pay a mortgage, why should I have to pay more because you chose to pay a mortgage?

You paid yours off There are millions who haven't

View attachment 163624

You paid yours off There are millions who haven't

No never had one here that I deducted, now answer why I should have to pay more taxes just because I don't contribute the the big banks? You idiot regressive keep complaining about the banks, yet you continue to send them your money, why is that?

Forum List

Back