Trump should rename "Mar a Lago" to "Sea to Lake "

Donald Trump doesn't actually own Mar a Lago.
Yes he does own Mar a Lago

Yes and no. When Donald Trump ran into financial troubles in the nineties he divided the club into individual lots and sold them off. Those living on Mar a Lago fully own their own living space.

Basically he is the president of the Mar a Lago homeowners association.

Why bansished from politics ?

Some dumbass moderator deleted a thread detailing how Trump cultists need to transition from being an opposition faction to a governing faction.

My guess is that the moderation is losing it, and exercising abuses of their power to change the emerging narrative on the site.

Yeah, and then his wealth collapsed in the nineties and he sold most of the club as individual private lots. He only owns his own private lot and the several public facilities on the estate.

He is basically the equivalent of the president of a homeowners association.

I read the same thing.

That's part of why he wants us to pay for everything for him. Unlike Obama and other real presidents, drumpf is cheating us out of millions every single day.

Why bansished from politics ?

Some dumbass moderator deleted a thread detailing how Trump cultists need to transition from being an opposition faction to a governing faction.

My guess is that the moderation is losing it, and exercising abuses of their power to change the emerging narrative on the site.

Man, there were brutal threads about Hillary that would never be touched .

Yeah, and then his wealth collapsed in the nineties and he sold most of the club as individual private lots. He only owns his own private lot and the several public facilities on the estate.

He is basically the equivalent of the president of a homeowners association.
I doubt it was because his wealth collapsed. Who wants to own an entire golf resort as a personal residence? Trump paid pennies on the dollar for it and undoubtedly made a very handsome profit off of it.

I doubt it was because his wealth collapsed.

Donald Trump went completely broke in the nineties and no one would give him a loan. He did manage to con the government into giving him a bailout and SEC subsidies, but there's still a lot of suspicion that he may of gotten loans from overseas.

Who wants to own an entire golf resort as a personal residence? Trump paid pennies on the dollar for it and undoubtedly made a very handsome profit off of it.

The point is that he it is a misleading characterization to claim he owns the entire Mar a Lago, since the club is really just an upper class neighborhood now.

Technically he owns a few public facilities and organizes the actual club part of Mar a Lago though.

Donald Trump went completely broke in the nineties and no one would give him a loan. He did manage to con the government into giving him a bailout and SEC subsidies, but there's still a lot of suspicion that he may of gotten loans from overseas.

Who wants to own an entire golf resort as a personal residence? Trump paid pennies on the dollar for it and undoubtedly made a very handsome profit off of it.

The point is that he it is a misleading characterization to claim he owns the entire Mar a Lago, since the club is really just an upper class neighborhood now.

Technically he owns a few public facilities and organizes the actual club part of Mar a Lago though.
He owns it. He operates it as a club. People pay dues for access to the club but Trump owns it. All of it.

Trump didn't go "completely broke." Some of his businesses went bust, but others were doing just fine. What "bailout" did Trump receive from the government? BTW, the SEC doesn't hand out subsidies. It's an enforcement agency. It has nothing to do with real estate either.

Also, I can't recall Trump ever claiming he "owns the entire Mar a Lago."

Forum List

Back