Trump sign vandalized to the tune of $12000

I disagree. I have used violence to solve many things. You put your foot in someones ass and the percentages sky rocket that they wont come back for more.

Enforcing your arbitrary will unto others makes you know better than a thug.

Even worse, you just justified all human enslavement.

Anyone displaying a Drumpf sign is engaging in a hostile act.

Really, because "offensive" imagery is causing you personal harm? Why not cry to mommy about your fragile little feelings?
Some people do think I am a thug. I dont worry about what others think however. I know what works and what doesnt work. Its inefficient wasting time talking to people that think they have a right to disrespect or threaten you. Its better to put a foot in their ass or in this case burn their sign or home to the ground.
So you feel threatened by a Trump sign on the side of a bus.
Yes. That's why I am happy it was burned. Too bad they didnt burn the idiots home that put it up.
So prior to running for President Trump did something hurtful to you?
Yes. He discriminated against my people.

I'm sure it works for way more people than not. I have no desire or need to apologize for what someone else does.

I'm not militant. If i was I would be comfortable with that and tell you no anyway. Thuggery is not cute. If what I do is called thuggery by some ill informed misfit that is in no way my fault.

You are deflective from the point. The moral guideline you established, is that violence is justified in the name of efficiency.

I suppose it was okay for the Portugese to enslave the Native Americans, rather than reorganize a premature trip back to the homeland, right?

Enforcing your arbitrary will unto others makes you know better than a thug.

Even worse, you just justified all human enslavement.

Really, because "offensive" imagery is causing you personal harm? Why not cry to mommy about your fragile little feelings?
Some people do think I am a thug. I dont worry about what others think however. I know what works and what doesnt work. Its inefficient wasting time talking to people that think they have a right to disrespect or threaten you. Its better to put a foot in their ass or in this case burn their sign or home to the ground.
Yes. That's why I am happy it was burned. Too bad they didnt burn the idiots home that put it up.
So there's a history of it or an isolated instance

I'm sure it works for way more people than not. I have no desire or need to apologize for what someone else does.

I'm not militant. If i was I would be comfortable with that and tell you no anyway. Thuggery is not cute. If what I do is called thuggery by some ill informed misfit that is in no way my fault.

You are deflective from the point. The moral guideline you established, is that violence is justified in the name of efficiency.

I suppose it was okay for the Portugese to enslave the Native Americans, rather than reorganize a premature trip back to the homeland, right?
Violence is justified in the name of efficiency. You mess with me and I am not going to try and talk you out of it. I'm going to make you regret it.

You shouldnt suppose that especially since the Native Americans did nothing to the Portuguese except own the land the whites stole.

So there's a history of it or an isolated instance
I instance is enough. 2 or more is intentional.

Violence is justified in the name of efficiency.

Fair enough.

I am going to wrangle up some slaves and head up north to start a plantation. I cannot afford to maintain payroll.

You shouldnt suppose that especially since the Native Americans did nothing to the Portuguese except own the land the whites stole.

Right, well that's okay. It was efficient.

Violence is justified in the name of efficiency.

Fair enough.

I am going to wrangle up some slaves and head up north to start a plantation. I cannot afford to maintain payroll.

Right, well that's okay. It was efficient.
Thats your right. If you want to enslave your people thats your issue.

No it wasnt efficient. They had to traverse the Atlantic when they could have stolen land in europe.

Asclepias said:

Right, well it would be the efficient thing to do. Thanks for enlightening me.

No it wasnt efficient. They had to traverse the Atlantic when they could have stolen land in europe.

Except Europe did not have rare spices, large gold deposits, and coffee beans.

Fortunately for the efficient Portuguese, slaves made them the richest and most efficient country in the world for two centuries.

Asclepias said:

Right, well it would be the efficient thing to do. Thanks for enlightening me.

Except Europe did not have rare spices, excessive gold mines, and decadent coffee beans.

Fortunately for the efficient Portuguese, slaves made them the richest and most efficient country in the world for two centuries.
I didnt have to enlighten you. We know the word slave comes from the white Slavics your kind enslaved in europe.

They didnt care about spices. They cared about something more valuable....real estate. Like i said it wasnt efficient.

They didnt care about spices. They cared about something more valuable....real estate. Like i said it wasnt efficient.

Um, no.

They had their estates back in the fatherland. It was the exotic exports and their high market price that allowed them to live in luxury. Those efficient Portuguese were quite the efficient capitalists. In the name of efficiency, am I right?

Um, no.

They had their estates back in the fatherland. It was the exotic exports and their high market price that allowed them to live in luxury. Those efficient Portuguese were quite the efficient capitalists.
Um yes. More wealth has been generated from real estate than anything on the planet. You should learn more about real estate before trying to disagree with me.

For example the main reason there are so many Mcdonalds have nothing to do with the restaraunt. its the real estate they sit on.

Um yes. More wealth has been generated from real estate than anything on the planet. You should learn more about real estate before trying to disagree with me.

For example the main reason there are so many Mcdonalds have nothing to do with the restaraunt. its the real estate they sit on.

Right, well the reason the real estate was in South America and Africa was because it had exotic exports that were not available in Europe.

That was why it was more efficient for the efficient Portugese to own "real estate" in colonized territories than in Europe.

So back to the point - Slavery was justified because it was more efficient for the efficient Portuguese.

Right, well the reason the real estate was in South America and Africa was because it had exotic exports that were not available in Europe.

That was why it was more efficient for the efficient Portugese to own "real estate" in colonized territories than in Europe.
Had nothing to do with efficiency or spices. The pope told them to go steal land. You should read your history.

Forum List

Back