Trump sign vandalized to the tune of $12000

Had nothing to do with efficiency or spices. The pope told them to go steal land. You should read your history.

Do you deny that the efficient Portuguese amassed countless riches through their exotic exports and the "real estate" that they got them from?

Do you acknowledge that a coffee plantation in Brazil was more efficient at making money, than a corn farm in Europe?

Do you acknowledge that a gold mine in Guinea was more efficient at making money than a fishery outside Libson?

Face it. Colonization and enslavement was more efficient for the Portuguese. Therefore, according to you, they were justified.

Had nothing to do with efficiency or spices. The pope told them to go steal land. You should read your history.

Do you deny that the efficient Portuguese amassed countless riches through their exotic exports and the "real estate" that they got them from?

Do you acknowledge that a coffee plantation in Brazil was more efficient at making money, than a corn farm in Europe?

Do you acknowledge that a gold mine in Guinea was more efficient at making money than a fishery outside Libson.

Face it. Colonization and enslavement was more efficient for the Portuguese. Therefore, according to you, they were justified.
None of your wishes have anything to do with the point. It wasnt efficiency they were after, It was stolen real estate. Dont deflect because you cant prove your point.

Youre still deflecting and not proving your point.

I made points which you chose not to respond to.

I don't know what constitutes as proof in your world, but I will reference you to this specific quote of yours.

Asclepias said:
I dont play the white game of proof
I dont respond to irrelevant points. You should know that by now.

You dont have to know. All you have to do is prove that traveling across the ocean was more efficient than stealing european land right there.

Thats correct I dont play but I will allow you to play.

What does that have to do with anything?

Is destroying others property okay if you think they are stupid?

To the left-wing, yes. They support criminal activity routinely. If you think what others is doing is wrong, then yes you can just violate the law, and do whatever you want.

Did you forget the left-wingers defending the cop killer in Dallas Texas? "Well police shoot blacks so..."

See? Yes, they do think it's ok if they don't like it. How many times have the left-wingers engaged in violence to stop Trump rallies? Several now?

A 12000$ fine for a 10$ sign?

The statists never cease to amaze me with their greed.
Fine? What are you talking about?

The statement was that the fire that was used to destroy the sign also damaged the bus the sign was attached to and that caused around 12K in damages. Not a fine but actual estimates of damages.

You must be deaf.
No, and not sure how being deaf would affect my perception on the internet.
Did you mean blind?
No, I mean deaf >>>>>>>
A 12000$ fine for a 10$ sign?
The statists never cease to amaze me with their greed.
The guy never said that the sign cost (or was worth) 12000$. I think you're deaf.

He was estimating the amount of damage done to the bus that the sign was placed ON. Learn to read.

Owner seamed like a common ordinary Joe
But some people like to engage in hurtful behavior.

Trump sign vandalized
Good stuff. They should have burned his home to the ground while they were at it.

yoda-senses-internet-tough-guy.jpg

Forum List

Back