Trump sinks to 45% approval on Rasmussen

So about one week after the evil RWnuts on this forum were pissing themselves with joy over Rasmussen, and proclaiming it the only believable poll,

now not one of them will endorse it.

Such is the true character of modern American conservatism.
Carabineer you are really dumb!

So about one week after the evil RWnuts on this forum were pissing themselves with joy over Rasmussen, and proclaiming it the only believable poll,

Search Rasmussen on the forum search and see what your RW pals were saying a week or so ago when RAs had Trump at 51%

Which explains why threads praising Rasmussen have mysteriously dried up.

Question to all of you Rasmussen fans...

...do you accept this number as an accurate gauge of Trump's unpopularity?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
I thought you said he was at 37% before. Can you nut bags get your shit together here?

Can you speak English?
Let me try.

Uh hum...

You fucking people are morons.

English enough for you?

I thought you said he was at 37% before. Can you nut bags get your shit together here?

Can you speak English?
Let me try.

Uh hum...

English enough for you?

Is there a grownup version of that post I could respond to?

Search Rasmussen on the forum search and see what your RW pals were saying a week or so ago when RAs had Trump at 51%

I can't speak for others because I'm obviously not as adroit at knowing all and reading all as you are...BUT the issue is not 47% or 51% but how much more
it really is because you and your ilk can't seem to get it through your heads that the pollster and I'm shouting now...USE MORE DEMOCRATS THEN GOP
IN THE POLLING! That being a proven FACT then whenever I see a poll regardless of whether it is 47% or 51% I KNOW IT IS EVEN HIGHER because
if the number of GOP was the SAME as Democrats then the approval numbers would be HIGHER regardless of what the pollster reported.

But the way your statement" When you tolerate the intolerant, you become their accomplice.
The one thing I can't tolerate is intolerance!

Can you speak English?
Let me try.

Uh hum...

English enough for you?

Is there a grownup version of that post I could respond to?
I keep dumbing it down and now you need an adult to translate? Which way are you going here? Do you need Dr Suess level explanations or do you actually need someone to read this for you? Either way it doesn't seem like you're going to be able to comprehend the message. I can try to get together a red fish blue fish thing but apparently you would need an adult to understand it so why bother.

Forum List

Back