Trump situation more Nixon than Nixon

The statement at the end of the video is damning. Nixon was a constitutional lawyer, he knew better than to admit publicly, as the comrade did, that Comey's firing was to stop the investigation. Sounds like your goose is cooked, Comrade.
Fake news again. Nixon did something illegal. Firing Comey was not an illegal act. Period.

Many attorneys will disagree. Not only did he obstruct the investigation by firing Comey, his administration put false reasons for the firing into the public forum. Then after the Comrade fired Comey, he threatened he with his Tweets about tapes that were not there.

But Mueller sees something bigger there and that is why Mueller is putting experts in money laundering and racketeering on his staff. If there is nothing there, then Donald should relax, which he isn't.
Not only did he obstruct the investigation by firing Comey,
The investigation stopped when he fired Comey?

The statement at the end of the video id damning. Nixon was a constitutional lawyer, he knew better than to admit publicly, as the comrade did, that Comey's firing was to stop the investigation. Sounds like your goose is cooked, Comrade.

Hillary did not go down
Lynch did not go down
Wasserman-Shulz did not go down

Trump won't go down. If you people take down Trump, the American voter will see who the real corrupt mindset is and will not vote Repulican but simply Vote against Democrats. That's what you people still don't get. People did not vote for Trump.....they voted against Hillary.
Yeah They voted for a degenerate a lying vile piece of human flesh who has no fn idea of what a presidency entails Well now you have him, live with it
Yeah They voted for a degenerate a lying vile piece of human flesh who has no fn idea of what a presidency entails

Same could be said about the person you voted for.
Oh Hill was a pussy grabber too ?? Thanks will I didn't know that

The statement at the end of the video id damning. Nixon was a constitutional lawyer, he knew better than to admit publicly, as the comrade did, that Comey's firing was to stop the investigation. Sounds like your goose is cooked, Comrade.

Hillary did not go down
Lynch did not go down

Trump won't go down. If you people take down Trump, the American voter will see who the real corrupt mindset is and will not vote Repulican but simply Vote against Democrats. That's what you people still don't get. People did not vote for Trump.....they voted against Hillary.
Yeah They voted for a degenerate a lying vile piece of human flesh who has no fn idea of what a presidency entails Well now you have him, live with it
Yeah They voted for a degenerate a lying vile piece of human flesh who has no fn idea of what a presidency entails

Care to point out where the words "pussy grabber' are in this post?

Hillary did not go down
Lynch did not go down

That was said in response to that last comment

Hillary did not go down
Lynch did not go down

and still not seeing the words 'pussy grabber'.

Stop looking I brought it up when someone compared the vile trump with hillary

That was me, you moron.

The statement at the end of the video is damning. Nixon was a constitutional lawyer, he knew better than to admit publicly, as the comrade did, that Comey's firing was to stop the investigation. Sounds like your goose is cooked, Comrade.
Fake news again. Nixon did something illegal. Firing Comey was not an illegal act. Period.

Many attorneys will disagree. Not only did he obstruct the investigation by firing Comey, his administration put false reasons for the firing into the public forum. Then after the Comrade fired Comey, he threatened he with his Tweets about tapes that were not there.

But Mueller sees something bigger there and that is why Mueller is putting experts in money laundering and racketeering on his staff. If there is nothing there, then Donald should relax, which he isn't.

No, but no thanks to your bubbling president. Obstruction does not need to stop am investigation to be proven crime.

That was me, you moron.
Now how do you expect you and I to get along if you call me a moron ??

No, but no thanks to your bubbling president. Obstruction does not need to stop am investigation to be proven crime.
It didn't stop the investigation, and you accuse him of obstruction?

Of what?

That was me, you moron.
Now how do you expect you and I to get along if you call me a moron ??

Just stating a fact.

"Stop looking I brought it up when someone compared the vile trump with Hillary"

Of what?

Nixon never publicly stated that he wanted the independent coucil out. He knew it was obstrucion. The Moron blerted it out on national television. The man needs a brain!

Of what?

Nixon never publicly stated that he wanted the independent coucil out. He knew it was obstrucion. The Moron blerted it out on national television. The man needs a brain!

It appears he's not the only one.

Firing Comey did not stop the investigation.

Firing the top 10 people at the FBI would not have stopped the investigation.

ergo: No Obstruction

Of what?

You aren't too smart, are you. Figures for a Trumpster.

Of what?

You aren't too smart, are you. Figures for a Trumpster.

If you voted for HIllary, you're dumber than I am.

I was smart enough not to vote for either.

A: Obstruction may consist of any attempt to hinder the discovery, apprehension, conviction or punishment of anyone who has committed a crime. The acts by which justiceis obstructed may include bribery, murder, intimidation, and the use of physical force against witnesses, law enforcement officers or court officials.

The pertinent word is "attempt "

Forum List

Back