Trump situation more Nixon than Nixon

The statement at the end of the video is damning. Nixon was a constitutional lawyer, he knew better than to admit publicly, as the comrade did, that Comey's firing was to stop the investigation. Sounds like your goose is cooked, Comrade.
Fake news again. Nixon did something illegal. Firing Comey was not an illegal act. Period.
He was being investigated by Comey for russia connections How legal is it to fire the one investigating you?

The Constitution says the president has that authority, nothing else is needed.

With Nixon, there was a crime and an investigation of that crime. With Trump, there is no crime. Democrats want to find one or make one up.

Yeah They voted for a degenerate a lying vile piece of human flesh who has no fn idea of what a presidency entails Well now you have him, live with it

I have no doubt that Trump, as a worldwide Entrepreneur Real Estate Tycoon did not break some laws - greasing palms of city officials, union leaders and foreign reps to get the authorization to build in some countries.

I have no doubt as well, however, that he never abandoned Americans to die at the hands of terrorists then lied about it to save his own political ass and that of his political boss.

I have no doubt that he never illegally disobeyed the FBI by deleting thousands of pieces of evidence, used Bleach Bit to wipe his server, used a hammer to illegally destroy official devices, never took the sim cards out of the devices he did turn over as ordered (obstruction of Justice)...

I have no doubt that he never engaged in illegal Influence Peddling while serving as Secretary of State

I have no doubt that he never violated the FOIA and the Federal Records Act, as both Obama and Hillary did thousands of times.

I have no doubt that he did not engage in collusion with the Ukraine to conspire against Hillary as she did against Trump, that he never accepted and intended to use a false document based on Russian Propaganda passed through a company hired by Russia and through a foreign agent to use against Hillary and Obama and the Democrats did

I have no doubt that Trump's spouse never gave 6-figure speeches for the KGB during the election, as Bill Clinton did...

I have no doubt Trump's campaign manager never received thousands of shares of Russian stock without reporting it or that 1/3rd of his company's Board of Directors was / is comprised of Russian businessmen who have direct lines to the Kremlin and Putin, as Hillary's did...

I have no doubt that Trump's campaign manager's brother was not working for the KGB Bank AND the Russian Intel Agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails...

I have no doubt that Trump never used any influence to help Russia purchase 20% of the United State's uranium supply just before having the most prominent Russian in the deal cut him / his charity a HUGE donation...

I have no doubt that Trump WOULD HAVE BEEN FORCED OUT OF THE ELECTION had HE been in the same situation Hillary was in - multiple FBI investigations into crimes of Espionage, Influence Peddling, violations of the FOIA and the Federal Records Act, illegal handling / storage / sharing of / destruction of classified material, and obstruction of justice

I have no doubt that BOTH the Democrats and the 'treasonous' status quo power-protecting Washington Establishment GOP have done almost everything they could, including colluding together, to ensure Trump's agenda does not get accomplished and that he stays tied up in this Witch Hunt for as long as possible while they work to take down Trump or anyone close to him. That by itself reassures me that Trump was the best candidate to win the Presidency.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Trump is still a far, FAR better Presidential choice than the already proven lying, deceiving, scandal-plagued, self-serving, perjurous, influence-peddling, sexual deviant-protecting, American life-sacrificing, national security-jeopardizing, criminal Hillary Rodham "It's My Turn' Clinton.

The statement at the end of the video id damning. Nixon was a constitutional lawyer, he knew better than to admit publicly, as the comrade did, that Comey's firing was to stop the investigation. Sounds like your goose is cooked, Comrade.

Hillary did not go down
Lynch did not go down
Wasserman-Shulz did not go down

Trump won't go down. If you people take down Trump, the American voter will see who the real corrupt mindset is and will not vote Repulican but simply Vote against Democrats. That's what you people still don't get. People did not vote for Trump.....they voted against Hillary.
Yeah They voted for a degenerate a lying vile piece of human flesh who has no fn idea of what a presidency entails Well now you have him, live with it

Thank you, now go away.

The statement at the end of the video is damning. Nixon was a constitutional lawyer, he knew better than to admit publicly, as the comrade did, that Comey's firing was to stop the investigation. Sounds like your goose is cooked, Comrade.
Fake news again. Nixon did something illegal. Firing Comey was not an illegal act. Period.

Many attorneys will disagree. Not only did he obstruct the investigation by firing Comey, his administration put false reasons for the firing into the public forum. Then after the Comrade fired Comey, he threatened he with his Tweets about tapes that were not there.

But Mueller sees something bigger there and that is why Mueller is putting experts in money laundering and racketeering on his staff. If there is nothing there, then Donald should relax, which he isn't.

He was being investigated by Comey for russia connections How legal is it to fire the one investigating you?

Yes he has the authority but it sure makes him look guilty I know republicans don't give a s*** They only worry about Hill

The statement at the end of the video id damning. Nixon was a constitutional lawyer, he knew better than to admit publicly, as the comrade did, that Comey's firing was to stop the investigation. Sounds like your goose is cooked, Comrade.
Sounds like your goose is cooked, Comrade.

The goose doesn't look too worried.

200.gif
Even people on Fox News are admitting Mueller wouldn't have convened the Grand Jury unless he has some serious evidence against the Trump Crime family..
So keep on laughing..., the law will have the last laugh..

Many attorneys will disagree. Not only did he obstruct the investigation by firing Comey, his administration put false reasons for the firing into the public forum. Then after the Comrade fired Comey, he threatened he with his Tweets about tapes that were not there.

But Mueller sees something bigger there and that is why Mueller is putting experts in money laundering and racketeering on his staff. If there is nothing there, then Donald should relax, which he isn't.

That is why everyone on his team supported Hillary or Obama. The fix is in and Mueller will be forced to resign soon.

This is unprecedented and an obvious admittance of guilt but the dopey Trumpies continue to play ostrich.

200.gif
Even people on Fox News are admitting Mueller wouldn't have convened the Grand Jury unless he has some serious evidence against the Trump Crime family..
So keep on laughing..., the law will have the last laugh..
"Trump fought the law but the law won "

That is why everyone on his team supported Hillary or Obama. The fix is in and Mueller will be forced to resign soon.
Hilarious you keep on that bullshit. Mueller has the complete support of the entire Congress. Maybe you have some pull to get Mueller to step down..

View attachment 142034

View attachment 142035

View attachment 142037

View attachment 142039

View attachment 142040

View attachment 142041

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...b3VAhWC7oMKHTf4CnUQMwg-KAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8
I'm going to laugh so hard in your face when crimes are uncovered by mueller.

View attachment 142034

View attachment 142035

View attachment 142037

View attachment 142039

View attachment 142040

View attachment 142041

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...b3VAhWC7oMKHTf4CnUQMwg-KAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8
Easy Ever hear the saying Methinks you protest too much???? Think that could be said of the perv trump?

View attachment 142034

View attachment 142035

View attachment 142037

View attachment 142039

View attachment 142040

View attachment 142041
I'm going to laugh so hard in your face when crimes are uncovered by mueller.

They have to be proven before you can laugh about anything.

Mueller has hired all Hillary donors. They lost a bundle on her run. This is a way of getting some of their money back.

Hilarious you keep on that bullshit.

You know you look like an idiot when you try to deny even what Liberals on this board have had to acknowledged...the FACT that Mueller's entire Team is made of DNC Party Donors, Hillary Donors, and Hillary Lawyers. The entire Counsel is filled with Record-Setting Conflicts of Interest, to include Mueller himself.

Based on their own comments and actions - based on their entire make-up - Mueller and his team has already destroyed ALL of their credibility, ANY perception of un-biased objectivity. The Special Counsel is NOT a fact-seeking investigative committee but rather an extremely professionally put-together 'Political Assassination Squad'.

If and when you see a 2nd Special Counsel put together to investigate Hillary, Lynch, Comey, & Wasserman-Schultz (Obama should be in that mix)...if THAT Counsel is headed by a strict lead Counsel who fills his team with TRUMP DONORS and TRUMP LAWYERS, snowflakes and Democrats will scream like Banshees, declaring it is politically motivated to seek revenge on the Democrats. There will be no end to the whining, bitching, and moaning....but it's ok with snowflakes when Democrats do it.

Mueller has hired all Hillary donors. They lost a bundle on her run. This is a way of getting some of their money back.
The Clinton's own lawyer is on the team, for God's sake! No one alive can HONESTLY say that is not a SERIOUSLY Conflict of Interest.

200.gif
TRUMP------""-Please Mr Neito stop saying you're not paying for the wall I'm in a political bind" LOL

I'm sure that somewhere in your mind, that makes sense, but...

200.gif
Sure it does for anyone following politics for more than a minute Dump was overheard begging Mexican leader to stop making him look bad by saying we're not paying for your wall NOW do you understand Will ??

and it has what to do with this thread?

Hillary did not go down
Lynch did not go down
Wasserman-Shulz did not go down

Trump won't go down. If you people take down Trump, the American voter will see who the real corrupt mindset is and will not vote Repulican but simply Vote against Democrats. That's what you people still don't get. People did not vote for Trump.....they voted against Hillary.
Yeah They voted for a degenerate a lying vile piece of human flesh who has no fn idea of what a presidency entails

Same could be said about the person you voted for.

Forum List

Back