Trump slams rigged negative google searches

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Slams ‘Rigged’ Negative Google Searches

President Trump took to Twitter Tuesday to highlight research indicating that Google is artificially boosting leftist news reports that are overwhelmingly negative about his Presidency.

------------------------------------

Good the trendy's won't see it that way but that is why we are here to look out for them and their freedoms trendy's can't see reality so we have to guide them into some things they just don't like. It is for their own good.

They aren't able to figure it out where if they take the rights of others who love their Trump, it will then become their turn. Your not safe either brown shirts sooner or later you will figure this out.

This has nothing to do with Trump he's trying to stop it all via draining the swamp but for some reason you twats can't get that through your heads.

President Trump took to Twitter Tuesday to highlight research indicating that Google is artificially boosting leftist news reports that are overwhelmingly negative about his Presidency.

Good the trendy's won't see it that way but that is why we are here to look out for them and their freedoms trendy's can't see reality so we have to guide them into some things they just don't like. It is for their own good.

They aren't able to figure it out where if they take the rights of others who love their Trump, it will then become their turn. Your not safe either brown shirts sooner or later you will figure this out.

This has nothing to do with Trump he's trying to stop it all via draining the swamp but for some reason you twats can't get that through your heads.

Google is a private company, why would you want small government to come in and say what their search engine has to show?

FWIW, I'm a Wiki and Conservapedia editor (which doesn't make me that special). Do I have to force both of them to show what you want in search engines (like I could)?

Well, there's money to be made if people conform to Google's ad revenue structure. If Google doesn't like certain terms or certain aspects of an issue discussed, they censor them and hold the ad revenue over the heads of site owners' web sites. Site owners often comply and effectively become complicit helpers in the censorship charade, else they lose money that comes from Google's ad revenue.

• Banned

Google is a private company, why would you want small government to come in and say what their search engine has to show?

FWIW, I'm a Wiki and Conservapedia editor (which doesn't make me that special). Do I have to force both of them to show what you want in search engines (like I could)?

That is the biggest LEFTIST BS excuse the LEFT has dreamed up for the LEFTIST SOCIAL GODs. BS it isn't because peopel have logic know

THEY COME FOR YOU NEXT JACK ASS

• Banned
upload_2018-8-28_8-4-49.png

YouTube Meddles in Swedish Election by Deleting Right-Wing Content

OH POOR PRESIDENT TRUMP .........

• Banned

Isn't that what htey said when peopel wre told SIT IN BACK OF THE BUS........ Your next fool.

When it comes to “freedom of speech, or of the press,” the activity in question is not just an individual belonging. Without information, discussion and debate among themselves, how can Americans ponder the choices they have to make as citizens? Those choices are essential to exercising the sovereign power of election (extending to the highest offices in government) on which our identity as a free nation depends. What does “national security” mean if it excludes safeguarding the activities required to preserve our national identity in this respect?

Public discourse, including exchanging and debating all available information, is the process of thought our body politic requires to reach a decision. Accurate deliberation requires access to all relevant data, including opposing analyses and conclusions about the data’s significance. Since we are dealing with the activity of the people as a sovereign body, what sense does it make to suggest that this or that private entity has the “right” to pre-empt the sovereign’s access to such information? In fact it seems deeply wrong to tolerate such private interference with a decision-making process so critical to the common good of all.

In this respect, allowing private corporations to censor the thought process of the people is not just a matter of individual rights, on one side or the other. Freedom to speak and publish is, like the right to keep and bear arms, a matter that reflects an obligation incumbent upon the whole people. We must therefore judge the abridgment of individual rights in light of how it affects the body politic’s ability to fulfill that obligation.

Read more at Congress must constrain Facebook’s ‘right to censor’ - WND

Congress must constrain Facebook’s ‘right to censor’ - WND

This makes good points, but that's just me.

Isn't that what htey said when peopel wre told SIT IN BACK OF THE BUS........ Your next fool.

So it sounds like you want big government to force some search program on google? How about Duck Duck Go? Bing? Yahoo? Alta vista? Some other one I run?

Be careful, I'm tricking you down a path towards a desired end result.

Forum List

Back