🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump slams senate Democrats on born alive bill one of the most shocking votes in the history of co

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Slams Senate Democrats On Born Alive Bill: ‘One Of The Most Shocking Votes In The History Of Congress’
President Donald Trump reacted on Twitter Monday evening after the Born-Alive Survivors Protection Act, which would have ensured that babies who survive abortions are given medical attention, failed to pass the Senate.

Thanks to #infowars for making the public aware of the moronic acts of the democratic race baiters. The twats that hate everyone including themselves. Open mouth watch the lies fall out. But to save myself from the article beign deleted it must be posted by anyone else. It must be real if cnn picks it up.

Trump Slams Senate Democrats On Born Alive Bill: ‘One Of The Most Shocking Votes In The History Of Congress’
President Donald Trump reacted on Twitter Monday evening after the Born-Alive Survivors Protection Act, which would have ensured that babies who survive abortions are given medical attention, failed to pass the Senate.

Thanks to #infowars for making the public aware of the moronic acts of the democratic race baiters. The twats that hate everyone including themselves. Open mouth watch the lies fall out. But to save myself from the article beign deleted it must be posted by anyone else. It must be real if cnn picks it up.
More government handouts

• Banned
Speaks volumes about democrats.

They are phuckinng nut cases who are so desensitized we need to have the mental hospital put a smack downn on these nnut jobs.

I mean wtf KILL a baby just born . A DEMOC***T law, bill, dreamed up bs idea yep.

Kill granny cause she asked for it cause she feels ill so wants to die playing God is always right to do when your a leftist dum k...t.

The party that absolutely flipped out at pictures of illegal children in border holding cells, as per the law, doesn't feel compelled to save the life of babies who happen to survive abortions. They're all okay with just letting these children die!

Maybe if we named them all Jose or Maria the party of death would see that their lives have some value.

The party that absolutely flipped out at pictures of illegal children in border holding cells, as per the law, doesn't feel compelled to save the life of babies who happen to survive abortions. They're all okay with just letting these children die!

Maybe if we named them all Jose or Maria the party of death would see that their lives have some value.
Why should I have to pay for anybody else’s healthcare?

Why should I have to pay for anybody else’s healthcare?

You might want to ask the millions of illegals that question.

Democrats were correct to oppose such pointless, partisan legislation:

'Several medical groups, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Medical Women’s Association and the American Public Health Association, also have publicly opposed the bill, saying in a recent letter to senators that it “represents a dangerous government intrusion into private health-care decisions.”'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...d3d4d8-3924-11e9-a06c-3ec8ed509d15_story.html

'Several medical groups, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Medical Women’s Association and the American Public Health Association, also have publicly opposed the bill, saying in a recent letter to senators that it “represents a dangerous government intrusion into private health-care decisions.”'
Couldn't read your link because the Washington Post demands a dollar to read their garbage.

At any rate I didn't realize stopping infanticide was "pointless" and I guess democrats are all for killing helpless infants so I guess from your sick amoral viewpoint the issue is partisan (but shouldn't be).

These leftist front groups you cite are all stating that letting the survivors of abortion die of neglect is a "private health care decision". If a child survives the best attempts the mother and doctor have made to kill it then the mother's health care isn't a consideration anymore. She's done with her "care" of the child. What we have now is clear cut murder of an infant.

Let the left in 2020 run as the party that supports the murder of infants. No more lies and memes about the health of the mother being so crucial anymore. You've been given the rope. Now you will kill yourselves...you like death so much you shouldn't mind at all.

Couldn't read your link because the Washington Post demands a dollar to read their garbage.

At any rate I didn't realize stopping infanticide was "pointless" and I guess democrats are all for killing helpless infants so I guess from your sick amoral viewpoint the issue is partisan (but shouldn't be).

These leftist front groups you cite are all stating that letting the survivors of abortion die of neglect is a "private health care decision". If a child survives the best attempts the mother and doctor have made to kill it then the mother's health care isn't a consideration anymore. She's done with her "care" of the child. What we have now is clear cut murder of an infant.

Let the left in 2020 run as the party that supports the murder of infants. No more lies and memes about the health of the mother being so crucial anymore. You've been given the rope. Now you will kill yourselves...you like death so much you shouldn't mind at all.

First you're wasting your time with that mindless troll, he has yet to ever attempt to defend anything he spews. He's a sniveling coward.

It's bad enough they support murder of a child in the womb, now they've upped the game to murder aftet the child has drawn it's first breath outside the womb.

Run on that dems. No moralistic soceity will ever support you ghouls

Run on that dems. No moralistic soceity will ever support you ghouls
The left wants to drive the nation hopelessly into debt with their brainless Green Raw Deal, and they are now all on board with infanticide...murdering innocent little children.

They are so consumed with hate and rage they apparently even hate themselves, and are trying to drive the democrat clown car straight into a massive redwood tree in 2020.

Forum List

Back