🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump slams Southern Baptist leader and theologian Russell Moore as ‘nasty’

R

rdean

Trump, a guy who keeps a picture of his second wife in a bikini on his desk for his third wife to see calls the president of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission - "nasty".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump slams Southern Baptist leader Moore as ‘nasty’ | NewBostonPost

“The nation faces a crazier election season than many of us ever imagined,” Moore wrote in the piece for the op-ed pages of the newspaper. “The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have a Dream’ speech did not envision that more than 50 years later, ‘Go back to Africa’ would be screamed at black protesters or that a major presidential candidate would tweet racially charged comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hilarious!

Everyone knows that if you go after Trump (which Moore did), Trump shoots back.

I don't know that Moore is a lunatic, but I do wish people like him...the Pope...etc would keep their mouths shut.

Yep, that's what I was saying. And fact is the ones that insult him KNOW how he will react.

Yep, that's what I was saying. And fact is the ones that insult him KNOW how he will react.
I think they must believe nobody notices who fires the first shot.

I don't know that Moore is a lunatic, but I do wish people like him...the Pope...etc would keep their mouths shut.
I just looked him up and it turns out he's a good guy! I'm so used to religious conservatives being assholes who want to inflict harm... it's surprising to find a good one! Trump is, obviously, a fool.

I haven't looked him up, but since he attacks trump as a racist, presumably hes one of the black southern baptists. The fact that old school immediately became a fan upon looking him up confirms it...
Oops you're proven to be a retard again

rdm-headshot-sept-20121.jpg

If this were Middle Ages Europe, Trump would be the leader of a peasant rebellion. He is very popular with unhappy peasants, but the gentry, the nobility, and the royalty, loathe and despise him.

His remarks WERE nasty, as well as untruthful. Why should he get a pass because he's a preacher?

Trump, a guy who keeps a picture of his second wife in a bikini on his desk for his third wife to see calls the president of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission - "nasty".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The nation faces a crazier election season than many of us ever imagined,” Moore wrote in the piece for the op-ed pages of the newspaper. “The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have a Dream’ speech did not envision that more than 50 years later, ‘Go back to Africa’ would be screamed at black protesters or that a major presidential candidate would tweet racially charged comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hilarious!
And yet, racial relations have declined since obie took office. But this dimwit thinks Trump is the problem? What racist tweet, did he even say? BLM does far more than just protest, what's hilarious is they hurt their cause more than they help it.

Hilarious!
And yet, racial relations have declined since obie took office. But this dimwit thinks Trump is the problem? What racist tweet, did he even say? BLM does far more than just protest, what's hilarious is they hurt their cause more than they help it.
They haven't declined. Republicans just stopped trying to hide it.
Imagine, calling the president tar baby, boy and him and his wife "uppity".

Hilarious!
They haven't declined. Republicans just stopped trying to hide it.
Imagine, calling the president tar baby, boy and him and his wife "uppity".
The Republicans said that? Source?

Forum List

Back