🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump slams Southern Baptist leader and theologian Russell Moore as ‘nasty’

Trump, a guy who keeps a picture of his second wife in a bikini on his desk for his third wife to see calls the president of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission - "nasty".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump slams Southern Baptist leader Moore as ‘nasty’ | NewBostonPost

“The nation faces a crazier election season than many of us ever imagined,” Moore wrote in the piece for the op-ed pages of the newspaper. “The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have a Dream’ speech did not envision that more than 50 years later, ‘Go back to Africa’ would be screamed at black protesters or that a major presidential candidate would tweet racially charged comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hilarious!
And yet, racial relations have declined since obie took office. But this dimwit thinks Trump is the problem? What racist tweet, did he even say? BLM does far more than just protest, what's hilarious is they hurt their cause more than they help it.
They haven't declined. Republicans just stopped trying to hide it.
Imagine, calling the president tar baby, boy and him and his wife "uppity".
The Republicans said that? Source?
What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

Rep. Westmoreland says he was clueless in making 'uppity' comment about the Obamas

Don't be such assholes. You know I prove everything I say.
When GOP national leaders say stuff, they are a reflection of their base. So stop with the bullshit denials.

Trump, a guy who keeps a picture of his second wife in a bikini on his desk for his third wife to see calls the president of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission - "nasty".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The nation faces a crazier election season than many of us ever imagined,” Moore wrote in the piece for the op-ed pages of the newspaper. “The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I Have a Dream’ speech did not envision that more than 50 years later, ‘Go back to Africa’ would be screamed at black protesters or that a major presidential candidate would tweet racially charged comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hilarious!
And yet, racial relations have declined since obie took office. But this dimwit thinks Trump is the problem? What racist tweet, did he even say? BLM does far more than just protest, what's hilarious is they hurt their cause more than they help it.
Why isn't Iceweasel back here making an apology. When I point out what Republicans do, why the fuck are they always so surprised? They can't be that fucking ignorant, can they?

I'll probably check into more of what the guy has to say. I believe character matters in the choosing of the President and I too am not delighted with what will likely be our choices.

Last edited:
I'll probably check into more of what the guy has to say. I believe character matters in the choosing of the President and I too am not delighted with what will likely be our choices.
Character certainly does matter and trump has none ,,,all bluster and bullshit Hill has far more class than trump ever will

Rep. Westmoreland says he was clueless in making 'uppity' comment about the Obamas

When GOP national leaders say stuff, they are a reflection of their base. So stop with the bullshit denials.

The base is revolting, giving the GOP leaders the finger.

You're wrong. Again.
I have to admit, the GOP base is revolting. They are what the GOP leadership has created with 30 years of lies and fear mongering. The base has skipped ahead, but the leadership will catch up.

Hilarious!
Why isn't Iceweasel back here making an apology. When I point out what Republicans do, why the fuck are they always so surprised? They can't be that fucking ignorant, can they?
I'm not a Republican, your pea brain needs a big target.

I asked you for your source and you just threw out more shit. There's a reason small minded assholes embrace the same thinking you do and become liberals. Every liberal is a variation of you, full of shit and offer even more shit when confronted with it. It's all you have.

The base is revolting, giving the GOP leaders the finger.

You're wrong. Again.
I have to admit, the GOP base is revolting. They are what the GOP leadership has created with 30 years of lies and fear mongering. The base has skipped ahead, but the leadership will catch up.
Did you hear one of their leading mouths Palin ,mouth off the other day backing drumpf and mocking their leader of the house?? Just another repub moron

Forum List

Back