Trump . . . so help me God!

The great "remove Trump" movement begins tomorrow.

Watch the snowflakes come out crying and wailing. vvv

How the great majority feel about today.

May God help us, and may our President listen to God.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls
God, with an assist from Donald Trump, has already helped America by preventing another Clinton infestation in the WH.
I agree with that. One turd flushed, and now time to flush another one.
Right, and now Obama is gone, too.

1 in 5 Americans are dems, edge.

6 of 10 Americans despise and fear Trump, edge

Do the math, edge.

No one fears the snowflake alt right, such as you, edge.

Like I said, these are the same geniuses that had Ubercunt 12 points ahead of Trump 2 weeks before the election.

Final 2 Weeks Before Presidential Election, 1 Poll Shows Clinton 12 Points Up on Trump

Most of these polls, especially the ones involving the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media, do NOT reflect public opinion, it is an effort on their part to SHAPE public opinion.

Any honest observer of the body politic over the last year has to admit that.
People were ashamed to say that they were voting for Trump.

1 in 5 Americans are dems, edge.

6 of 10 Americans despise and fear Trump, edge

Do the math, edge.

No one fears the snowflake alt right, such as you, edge.
/----52% View Trump Favorably - Rasmussen
Since you can't date it, it does not count.

The one from three days ago, dated and linked, with a 40% popularity is the one that counts.

My opinion is that Trump should not be president.

Neither should have Hillary.

So now we can listen to you alt right and far right flakes whine and cry as the "Remove Trump" movement picks up steam.

52% Favorable Rating, Snowflake.

The family on the chair in your cartoon are The WHITE BILL COSBY, the ENABLER, Chelsea, and the family dog Hillary named 'Jew Bastard'! (Hillary seems the most anxious because she's waiting to see if Barry gives her a Pardon on his way out!)

:lmao:

So now we can listen to you alt right and far right flakes whine and cry as the "Remove Trump" movement picks up steam.
Jake try to control your emotions today. Why not do a little mind trick and think of 2009 when you were blowing kisses to your Messiah and doing him in your dreams???

73803157.jpg

52% Favorable Rating, Snowflake.

The family on the chair in your cartoon are The WHITE BILL COSBY, the ENABLER, Chelsea, and the family dog Hillary named 'Jew Bastard'! (Hillary seems the most anxious because she's waiting to see if Barry gives her a Pardon on his way out!):lmao:
You won't post the date, because it is a month old.

The news is true: 3 days ago Trump is at 40% and falling.

Jake try to control your emotions today. Why not do a little mind trick and think of 2009 when you were blowing kisses to your Messiah and doing him in your dreams???
And what about it? The below image is why those like gipper and brokeloser are scared shitless.
comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg

I was worried that if Trump or Clinton won, and then put their hand on the bible at the Inauguration, they would be struck by lightning.

Too bad that did not come to pass.

And what about it? The below image is why those like gipper and brokeloser are scared shitless.
comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg
Obama also won more votes in both elections than Trump did in this one.

He won 365 (2008) and 332 (2012) electoral votes to Trump's 306.

Forum List

Back