Trump Sopports show throwing the first punch, looking for trouble, provoking.

So what you got from THIS:

Is that the Trump supporters agressed first?

What moron.

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Stupid fucking whit boy in that crowd? What a dumbfuck.

Still blaming the victim, you stupid, low life, douche bag?

I blame him for being a dumbfuck, not throwing the first punch.

It you walk though ISIS land singing God Bless America, when you get your ass handed to you that is not my fault, it's yours.

Hillary and Sanders condemmed violence...

Trump offered to pay legal bills...

They condemned Trump, not the people committing the violence.

Why shouldn't Trump offer to pay the legal bills of people who protect him from thugs?

What moron.

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Stupid fucking whit boy in that crowd? What a dumbfuck.

It you walk though ISIS land singing God Bless America, when you get your ass handed to you that is not my fault, it's yours.

We bomb and machine gun ISIS members, moron. Is that what you recommend for Hillary's thugs?

What moron.

And... perhaps... just perhaps... could it be possible that the blame should be placed elsewhere?

What moron.

You are calling the guy who got attacked stupid?

What next, the victim of a rape is an idiot?

Fuck yeah he's stupid, and lucky he's walking around upright today. What a dumbfuck.

Yeah, I think I'll just wear my KKK t-shirt and egg on some ******* in the hood. After all, how could anything go wrong?

It ain't the hood, and it ain't a KKK t-shirt. Even if it was the hood, the perps would still go to jail.

It's unbelievable how much of a douche bag you are. You people are just helping Trump win. Ordinary people see slime like the stuff you post, and they become hardcore Trump supporters.

Anyone who is dumb enough to vote for Trump doesn't have their infant-sized mind changed by anything I say.

If you aren't smart enough to cover your racist shit when in a crowd of the people you are racist against, you are asking for it.

What moron.

Fuck yeah he's stupid, and lucky he's walking around upright today. What a dumbfuck.

Yeah, I think I'll just wear my KKK t-shirt and egg on some ******* in the hood. After all, how could anything go wrong?

It ain't the hood, and it ain't a KKK t-shirt. Even if it was the hood, the perps would still go to jail.

It's unbelievable how much of a douche bag you are. You people are just helping Trump win. Ordinary people see slime like the stuff you post, and they become hardcore Trump supporters.

Anyone who is dumb enough to vote for Trump doesn't have their infant-sized mind changed by anything I say.

If you aren't smart enough to cover your racist shit when in a crowd of the people you are racist against, you are asking for it.

You are the most hardcore douche bag lowlife in this forum.

You seem genuinely proud of being an idiot.

What moron.

We bomb and machine gun ISIS members, moron. Is that what you recommend for Hillary's thugs?

Hey, dumbfuck, that has nothing to do with what I said.

Walk into a Hillary rally with a sign that says Trump will fuck Clinton up the ass and when you get out of the hospital I will still have no sympathy for your dumb ass.

I call shenigans. If the OP is looking for Moral Equivalency, they he should like to the videos of masses of rightwing protestors violently attacking peaceful Bernie and hiLIARy supporters at organized rallies.
I think the protesters that rushed Bernie and made the secret service remove him were libs too so...

Libs are brain damaged.

What moron.

ISIS LAND??!! what the fuck is wrong with you people?

What moron.

Jack4Jill is especially stupid, even for this forum.

I call shenigans. If the OP is looking for Moral Equivalency, they he should like to the videos of masses of rightwing protestors violently attacking peaceful Bernie and hiLIARy supporters at organized rallies.
I think the protesters that rushed Bernie and made the secret service remove him were libs too so...

Libs are brain damaged.

Indeed they were:

He just wasn't left / pro-black enough for them.

What moron.

Jack4Jill is especially stupid, even for this forum.

Socks like to show their ass in that way.

As I've told you, over and over again, very stupid people don't understand very smart ones.

Shouldn't you be holding that telethon to raise funds for our National Security right now, since all taxes are theft? (his suggestion and statement BTW)

What a dumfbuck you are, it's amazing you can manage to breath on your own.

Libs are brain damaged.

Indeed they were:

He just wasn't left / pro-black enough for them.

Pathetic.

As I've told you, over and over again, very stupid people don't understand very smart ones.

This is why, you people are called masters of projection.

By the way, taxes are theft by definition.

This is why, you people are called masters of projection.

By the way, taxes are theft by definition.
tax
taks/
noun
noun: tax; plural noun: taxes
a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.
synonyms: duty, tariff, excise, customs, dues; More

theft
THeft/
noun
noun: theft; plural noun: thefts
the action or crime of stealing.
"he was convicted of theft"
synonyms: robbery, stealing, thieving, larceny, thievery, shoplifting, burglary, misappropriation, appropriation, embezzlement; More

One is LEGAL, one is ILLEGAL. That makes a world of difference, just not to dumbfucks like you two.

In the video in this nitwits thread, you can clearly see the punk white boy douche bag sucker punching a bystander.

See at 0:15

Then the little bitch runs and pees his pants.

Later, the asshole complaining about not being able to "have a civil discussion"... is going to a fucking Trump event and listening to a vile, despicable demagogue. WFT - does he realize what he's saying. No asshole, you support Trump, you're supporting the uncivil, the fearful, the fringe.

Thanks to the OP for showing us what a bunch of fools the Trumpies are.

Mexican Thugs Hunt Down Trump Supporters Like Prey

Racists get paid back in spades.

Haters get a taste of their own medicine.

You don't want to get shamed and humiliated -- DON'T GO TO TRUMP EVENTS.

thank you Hitler uh raghead

Forum List

Back