Trump Sopports show throwing the first punch, looking for trouble, provoking.

I will neither accept your understanding of reality nor leave.
Meaning, I refuse to be a man about it, even though I call it theft and could leave but I'd rather just bitch like a little girl who skinned her knee instead of being a grownup, finding my balls, and making true what I said should be true even though it doesn't exist anywhere on the fucking planet.

cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png

Go whine to your mommy. Oh wait, she's sick of hearing about your bullshit too.
Why would I leave when it's so much fun annoying chest thumping idiots like you?
Because that would make you a man and not an infant, infant.

Meaning, I refuse to be a man about it, even though I call it theft and could leave but I'd rather just bitch like a little girl who skinned her knee instead of being a grownup, finding my balls, and making true what I said should be true even though it doesn't exist anywhere on the fucking planet.

You'll excuse us if we don't buy into your definition of what it means to be a man.

Complaining is the way you get things changed. People like me will continue complaining until taxation is abolished.
Complaining is what children do. Men take actions so, either deal with reality and STFU or Get OUT!

You'll excuse us if we don't buy into your definition of what it means to be a man.

Complaining is the way you get things changed. People like me will continue complaining until taxation is abolished.
Complaining is what children do. Men take actions so, either deal with reality and STFU or Get OUT!

What action are you taking, douche bag? By your own criteria, you aren't a man.

The only person who is whining here is you.

WAAAHHH! IT CAN'T BE!

But it is.

You are acting like the crying boy when he finds out that santa is not real. "What? Someone else is involuntarily forced to pay for my welfare? Can't BE!"
Unlike you two fucks, I happily pay my taxes to the nation that grated me liberty, and protects it.

Santa isn't real, there is no free lunch, there is Death and Taxes, and you two pathetic excuses for "men" can't deal with either.

And apparently. Taxes are not theft... because fuck truth. Can't deal with it.

The Jew wealth confiscated by Hitler wasn't theft. You see... it was legal!

I'm not whining, you are.

You have two choices - either accept the cost of being an American, or get the fuck out of my country? Your choice.

You have two choices - either accept the cost of being an American, or get the fuck out of my country. Your choice.
You sure appear to be whining. You've whined about two dozen times that I won't leave.

You have two choices - either accept the cost of being an American, or get the fuck out of my country. Your choice.
You sure appear to be whining. You've whined about two dozen times that I won't leave.
No, I've said two dozen times either be a man about it and STFU, or leave?

For once, put your money where your mouth is. Maybe you'll like actually being a man?

WAAAHHH! IT CAN'T BE!

But it is.

You are acting like the crying boy when he finds out that santa is not real. "What? Someone else is involuntarily forced to pay for my welfare? Can't BE!"
Unlike you two fucks, I happily pay my taxes to the nation that grated me liberty, and protects it.

Santa isn't real, there is no free lunch, there is Death and Taxes, and you two pathetic excuses for "men" can't deal with either.

And apparently. Taxes are not theft... because fuck truth. Can't deal with it.

The Jew wealth confiscated by Hitler wasn't theft. You see... it was legal!

J4J appears to be about to blow a gasket.

No, I've said two dozen times either be a man about it and STFU, or leave?

For once, put your money where your mouth is. Maybe you'll like actually being a man?

More whining.

WAAAHHH! IT CAN'T BE!

But it is.

Ya know, that lavender avatar of yours makes you seem gay.

WAAAHHH! IT CAN'T BE!

But it is.

And why would I fucking care? I don't even see them but yours is fitting if it's still a child.

images

The Whine Twins - I have to pay taxes to live in a land of freedom, and someday I will die, and they never even asked my permission. Make it stop, Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

WAAAHHH! IT CAN'T BE!

But it is.

And why would I fucking care? I don't even see them but yours is fitting if it's still a child.

We all know you care. You're a closet homo. Who do you think you're fooling?

WAAAHHH! IT CAN'T BE!

But it is.

We all know you care. You're a closet homo. Who do you think you're fooling?
Wouldn't matter if I was, bitch. I could suck every cock from here to Rhode Island, taking it up the ass the whole way, and still be fifty times the man you are.

I don't whine like an infant about my lot in life or being born an American, which granted me liberty and for that there is a price to be paid.

Paying tax for efficient govt, helping truly needy, military, roads etc. Is not complained so much about.

However, never do I want to pay FED/state workers to retire at age 50 after doing lousy lazy useless work for all k if 20-30 years. Revolution stuff that is.
The military retire afetr 20 and do jack shit afterwards. That bother you too?

I am no expert on what Military get in retirement, they earn it. As do Police, Firefight too. Cut outbPension spiking, double dippers, consultant re-hires, politicians etc. step 1, then take a look. Good health, age 50? Negro please! $20T debt......many states broke and I supposed to say Okie Dokie. Sir may I have another...,, whack.

Forum List

Back