Trump Sopports show throwing the first punch, looking for trouble, provoking.

It ain't the hood, and it ain't a KKK t-shirt. Even if it was the hood, the perps would still go to jail.

It's unbelievable how much of a douche bag you are. You people are just helping Trump win. Ordinary people see slime like the stuff you post, and they become hardcore Trump supporters.
Anyone who is dumb enough to vote for Trump doesn't have their infant-sized mind changed by anything I say.

If you aren't smart enough to cover your racist shit when in a crowd of the people you are racist against, you are asking for it.

You are the most hardcore douche bag lowlife in this forum.

You seem genuinely proud of being an idiot.
As I've told you, over and over again, very stupid people don't understand very smart ones.

This is why, you people are called masters of projection.

By the way, taxes are theft by definition.
tax
taks/
noun
noun: tax; plural noun: taxes
a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.
synonyms: duty, tariff, excise, customs, dues; More

theft
THeft/
noun
noun: theft; plural noun: thefts
the action or crime of stealing.
"he was convicted of theft"
synonyms: robbery, stealing, thieving, larceny, thievery, shoplifting, burglary, misappropriation, appropriation, embezzlement; More

One is LEGAL, one is ILLEGAL. That makes a world of difference, just not to dumbfucks like you two.

A compulsory contribution. IE. pay or be throw in a cage, regardless of whether you agreed or not.

That is theft.

Being legal or not makes zero difference on issues like this. By your standard holocaust wasn't murder.

Last edited:
It ain't the hood, and it ain't a KKK t-shirt. Even if it was the hood, the perps would still go to jail.

It's unbelievable how much of a douche bag you are. You people are just helping Trump win. Ordinary people see slime like the stuff you post, and they become hardcore Trump supporters.
Anyone who is dumb enough to vote for Trump doesn't have their infant-sized mind changed by anything I say.

If you aren't smart enough to cover your racist shit when in a crowd of the people you are racist against, you are asking for it.

As I've told you, over and over again, very stupid people don't understand very smart ones.

tax
taks/
noun
a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.

theft
THeft/
noun
synonyms: robbery, stealing, thieving, larceny, thievery, shoplifting, burglary, misappropriation, appropriation, embezzlement; More

One is LEGAL, one is ILLEGAL. That makes a world of difference, just not to dumbfucks like you two.

In other words, taxation is legalized theft.

You just admitted it.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

A compulsory contribution. IE. pay or be throw in a cage, regardless of whether you agreed or not.

That is theft.

Being legal or not makes zero difference on issues like this. By your standard holocaust wasn't murder.
It was genocide. And let me help with the legal versus illegal part.

Killing man is murder unless of course, it's in self-defense. Legal - illegal. It makes all the difference in the world.

As as you've been told, if you don't want to pay for the privileged of being an American, then get the fuck out and stay out. It's not like we need your sorry ass.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

You just admitted it.
No, bitch, I just showed, by definition, that one is legal and one is not.

It doesn't matter whether you agreed to be taxed or not, it's legal. It wasn't up for a vote, you were born to it. Your choice after that is either to pay up or leave?

Frankly, I'd personally appreciate it if you'd get the fuck out of my liberal nation and take your childish bullshit, and Norman, with you.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

That is theft.

Killing man is murder unless of course, it's in self-defense. Legal - illegal. It makes all the difference in the world.

As as you've been told, if you don't want to pay for the privileged of being an American, then get the fuck out and stay out. It's not like we need your sorry ass.

No, the difference isn't legal or illegal, but self defense vs no self-defense..

And indeed, the "genocide" of the jews was fully legal. Are you saying it wasn't murder?

Marxist such as you, who believes government created morality, are the most dangerous kind of stupid.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

That is theft.

In Nazi Germany it was perfectly legal to line Jews up before the gas ovens and march them in. So that distinction obviously has no moral implications.

And, yes, you've delivered your chest thumping exhortations numerous times already. So far the upshot of all of them put together is zip, zero, nada.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

You just admitted it.

It doesn't matter whether you agreed to be taxed or not, it's legal. It wasn't up for a vote, you were born to it. Your choice after that is either to pay up or leave?

Frankly, I'd personally appreciate it if you'd get the fuck out of my liberal nation and take your childish bullshit, and Norman, with you.

You mean... take the evil truth with you?

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

That is theft.

No, the difference isn't legal or illegal, but self defense vs assault.

And indeed, the "genocide" of the jews was fully legal. Are you saying it wasn't murder?
It was murder, and killing a man is murder unless it was done in self-defense, or by another legal means like accidental death.

If you two infants can't pay up for being Americans then get the fuck out and stay out. You will be doing the rest of us a favor by leaving.

Put on your big girl panties, renounce your citizenship forever, and leave.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

You just admitted it.

Yep, you showed that taxes are legalized theft. You yourself pointed out the fact that being legal is the only difference.

You're belief that being legal makes them moral is certainly charming. I'm sure the families of 6 million Jews would find your notions amusing.

In a liberal nation, turds like you have to put up with people with opinions like mine. You can't just beat them up like Mexicans beat up Trump supporters.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

You just admitted it.

Truth? No, my little pussy, the truth is with taxes you get government and civilization, without which capitalism cannot exist. You can't deal with that so you whine like a schoolgirl instead.

Either shit or get off the pot? Your whining is annoying.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

That is theft.

In Nazi Germany it was perfectly legal to line Jews up before the gas ovens and march them in. So that distinction obviously has no moral implications.

And, yes, you've delivered your chest thumping exhortations numerous times already. So far the upshot of all of them put together is zip, zero, nada.
It was legal to own people as well. This is not a discussion of right or wrong. Taxes are legal which means they are, by definition, not theft.

You lose, now STFU or get out.

So what you got from THIS:

Is that the Trump supporters agressed first?

What moron.

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Stupid fucking whit boy in that crowd? What a dumbfuck.

Still blaming the victim, you stupid, low life, douche bag?

I blame him for being a dumbfuck, not throwing the first punch.

It you walk though ISIS land singing God Bless America, when you get your ass handed to you that is not my fault, it's yours.

We bomb and machine gun ISIS members, moron. Is that what you recommend for Hillary's thugs?

Hey, dumbfuck, that has nothing to do with what I said.

Walk into a Hillary rally with a sign that says Trump will fuck Clinton up the ass and when you get out of the hospital I will still have no sympathy for your dumb ass.

Sorry, only Bernie supporters would do that kind of shit.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

You just admitted it.

Truth? No, my little pussy, the truth is with taxes you get government and civilization, without which capitalism cannot exist. You can't deal with that so you whine like a schoolgirl instead.

I am not whining. I am pointing out the obvious which you are incapable of accepting. You are the one whining like a little girl when the truth is pointed out.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

You just admitted it.

Yep, you showed that taxes are legalized theft. You yourself pointed out the fact that being legal is the only difference.

You're belief that being legal makes them moral is certainly charming. I'm sure the families of 6 million Jews would find your notions amusing.

In a liberal nation, turds like you have to put up with people with opinions like mine. You can't just beat them up like Mexicans beat up Trump supporters.
Have to put up with? No, but being good liberals we do.

Anyone who thinks about taxes as you two do should probably be in jail. You undoubtedly cheat and don't pay up.

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Stupid fucking whit boy in that crowd? What a dumbfuck.

Still blaming the victim, you stupid, low life, douche bag?
I blame him for being a dumbfuck, not throwing the first punch.

It you walk though ISIS land singing God Bless America, when you get your ass handed to you that is not my fault, it's yours.

We bomb and machine gun ISIS members, moron. Is that what you recommend for Hillary's thugs?
Hey, dumbfuck, that has nothing to do with what I said.

Walk into a Hillary rally with a sign that says Trump will fuck Clinton up the ass and when you get out of the hospital I will still have no sympathy for your dumb ass.
Sorry, only Bernie supporters would do that kind of shit.
Wouldn't matter a damn who, the point is the same - Don't Be A Dumbfuck.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

That is theft.

It was legal to own people as well. This is not a discussion of right or wrong. Taxes are legal which means they are, by definition, not theft.

Yes, it is a discussion about what's right or wrong. Why would theft be illegal if it wasn't wrong? The only question that remains to be answered is why taxes should be legal.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

That is theft.

They are by definition legalized theft... if you want the subcategory there. Just like the holocaust was by definition legalized murder.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

You just admitted it.

I am not whining. I am pointing out the obvious which you are incapable of accepting. You are the one whining like a little girl when the truth is pointed out.
The truth is no my side, little bitch. Like it or not, taxes are legal.

What you got? Oh yeah, your whine about how unfair it is you have to pay up for the country that grants you liberty and protects it.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

That is theft.

Yes, it is a discussion about what's right or wrong. Why would theft be illegal if it wasn't wrong? The only question that remains to be answered is why taxes should be legal.
Read fucking Adam Smith, dumbass.

No taxes, no capitalism. And you have the option to live as you wish, if you leave, which you don't have the stones to do so you whine instead, like a child.

tax
taks/
noun

theft
THeft/
noun

You just admitted it.

Have to put up with? No, but being good liberals we do.

Anyone who thinks about taxes as you two do should probably be in jail. You undoubtedly cheat and don't pay up.

Yes, you do have to put up with me. The law says so, and that's probably the only reason people like you aren't beating up people like me. On second that, people like you are beating up people like me. Just consider what happened in San Jose on Thursday.

At bottom, you're a thug. Everything you post shows you to be a thug.

Forum List

Back