🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump speaks @8 PM Tuesday after NY indictment:

Also. Load a firearm with buckets, murder five people. Are you charged with one murder or five.

Go from there branches of the same bank and rob them. Are you charged with one bank robbery or 3?

WW
Just curious: How do you load a firearm with buckets?

think-emoji-thinking.gif

Also. Load a firearm with buckets, murder five people. Are you charged with one murder or five.

Go from there branches of the same bank and rob them. Are you charged with one bank robbery or 3?

WW
No. it's like robbing a bank and the teller hands the robber 34 $20 bills, one at a time, and Bragg is charging 34 counts of robbery. But this is actually worse, because at least the bank robber is being arrested for robbing the bank. Bragg has not specified any crime that Trump committed. This moron Bragg expects the judge to take the case, and gamble for what's behind door #3.

View attachment 775757

Yes he did. Section 175.10 of the New York Penal Code.

It's right there in the Indictment.

WW
Sure yeah, he's accused of falsifying records to cover up some crime, but the crime he is covering up is never stipulated. You may as well arrest someone for theft and never reveal what was stolen.

Bragg wants to essentially convince a judge to take the case of a man accused of committing fraud to hide a crime. Okay, what was the crime he committed and how did he cover it up? Bragg: "I don't have to tell you. You'll have to trust me. You need sign off on the case to see what's inside."

Sure yeah, he's accused of falsifying records to cover up some crime, but the crime he is covering up is never stipulated. You may as well arrest someone for theft and never reveal what was stolen.

#1 There is no requirement to list in the indictment crimes committed by other people. However if you read the Statement of Facts which was submitted and unsealed to the court at the same arraignment as the indictment - It clearly links Trumps action to the felony Cohen was charged and convicted of.

Bragg wants to essentially convince a judge to take the case of a man accused of committing fraud to hide a crime. Okay, what was the crime he committed and how did he cover it up? Bragg: "I don't have to tell you. You'll have to trust me. You need sign off on the case to see what's inside.

Trump is being charged with Trumps (alleged) crime, it's in the indictment.

Trump isn't being charged with Cohen's crime. Cohen was charged with Cohen's crime.

WW

Forum List

Back