🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump speaks to President of Taiwan -- liberal media shits a brick

President Obama visits Cuba (something that hasn't happened in almost 90 years) and laughs it up with a despot the left cheers.
President elect Trump gets a phone call from Taiwan and Dems gets pissy. Hypocritical doesn't quit describe the lefts bullshit.
Obama opened up contact with Cuba after much discussion & prior work through State.

The orange Cheeto had no clue & and arranged this call to see if he could build a hotel in Taiwan & knew nothing about the one china policy.
Obama visits a despotic communist country and legitimizes Castro's rule over the country.Please post a link that proves Trump did not know about the bullshit One China policies, he is an international business man so I think you pulled that opinion out of your fourth point of contact.

President Obama visits Cuba (something that hasn't happened in almost 90 years) and laughs it up with a despot the left cheers.
President elect Trump gets a phone call from Taiwan and Dems gets pissy. Hypocritical doesn't quit describe the lefts bullshit.
Obama opened up contact with Cuba after much discussion & prior work through State.

The orange Cheeto had no clue & and arranged this call to see if he could build a hotel in Taiwan & knew nothing about the one china policy.
Obama visits a despotic communist country and legitimizes Castro's rule over the country.Please post a link that proves Trump did not know about the bullshit One China policies, he is an international business man so I think you pulled that opinion out of your fourth point of contact.
TK, please write clearly. Cuba should be opened to commercial and cultural activity: it will end communist control there much more than sixty plus years of ineffective sanctions that never worked.

urt

TK, please write clearly. Cuba should be opened to commercial and cultural activity: it will end communist control there much more than sixty plus years of ineffective sanctions that never worked.
Cheer for Obama for visiting a Communist country and treating with a murdering despot, who has made no indication whatsoever that he will end Communism in his country .He's not likely to either because his life won't be worth shit the second after the curtain drops.You Dems raise hell because Trump takes a phone call from a countries President that doesn't want to be under the boot of Communism. I don't know what you mean by writing clearly, but the hypocrisy you lefties spew out is crystal.

urt

Cheer for Obama for visiting a Communist country and treating with a murdering despot, who has made no indication whatsoever that he will end Communism in his country .He's not likely to either because his life won't be worth shit the second after the curtain drops.You Dems raise hell because Trump takes a phone call from a countries President that doesn't want to be under the boot of Communism. I don't know what you mean by writing clearly, but the hypocrisy you lefties spew out is crystal.
Your heroes Nixon and Bush did the same. Troll along, TK.

urt

Your heroes Nixon and Bush did the same. Troll along, TK.
Sorry I'm not a Liberal I have never had a politician as a hero. When they do something stupid I will call them on it.

Trump cracks my ass up. I like him more and more each day. When I saw this story and the media's head exploding, I went right on AMAZON and ordered 2 "FUCK YOU....I WON!" Trump Christmas ornaments for the tree. Licking my chops for when my in-laws come over on Christmas Day........all Irish-Catholic MSM zombies.

The point is that Queen LaMelania can get her ass down to the WH or the Trump's can pay half a billion to the government to run security and business at the Towers.
. Trump could pay it, and I know that drives you libs crazy... lol

Did any president pay for secret service?

Trump is not taking any pay
Hopefully kick start the economy
and you want him to pay for security he did not ask for but is required to have?
and if his wife or children are kidnapped and held for ransom of some political, military kind, that endangers the country or the world.

No, won't happen

If his is able to pay 1.5 billion or another president is not, does not matter.
The president and his family, where ever they are or go has to have security, and trump and melania will have security for life, in the white house, trump tower, mar largo or anywhere else.

Secret service might find some way to reduce expenses, but they cannot cut the safety of Trump, his family or their homes.

Trump had security. If the Secret service don't think it sufficient, that is on them not the president.

You want to change things??? go to congress and get it passed. No one of sound mind would make a president pay for his own protection, regardless of how rich or poor they are. President's family are not prisoners of the white house nor do they have to give up everything they own, whether it is on a blind trust or not

Obama, Reagan, Nixon, Kennedy, Roosevelt, Hoover, etc............. their property and family had security, now you want to put them and their homes at risk by not paying???

All presidents since 1842 have had secret service, before that guards and personal body guards, military, but not a named agency, but it was paid for by the government.

No person should be elected if they have family or property and should be trapped in the white house except for official trips????

Make Obama and others pay for their expensive vacation and planes and just limit them to a few guards and a car?? Nice try

Not Trump's choice, not his responsibility

So, If Michelle Obama would have opted to live in Chicago the first 6 months of Obama's presidency, you whiners would not have said anything? Yea right.

I don't believe that China can reign in that lunatic running N. Korea. But they can, indeed, stop building S. China Sea islands.
Probably true. Kim Jong Un is going to do whatever he wants regardless of China, and China is stuck because they don't want a flood of North Koreans coming into China.
Well, the Chinese don't want Taiwan to become another economic powerhouse like Japan at their doorstep, nor do they want a militarized Japan, nor do they want it to become harder for them to sell their slave labor made goods all over the world.

Reigning in Kim Dung Poop and backing off their aggressive stance in the S. China sea seems like a good bargain.
Japan is an economic powerhouse, though in perpetual recession with an aged and aging population, and Taiwan is already no slouch. Do they want a militarized Japan? No, but that ship has pretty much sailed, and it's not like a Japan with the militarized U.S. backing them has stopped them from largely doing what they want in the South China Sea. No reason to suspect Japan will be able to either, and it's not like Taiwan and Japan are allies on the issue. They're unfriendly about it towards each other. And it's not a good bargain to China, obviously, or they would have already done it. The Kims have been a problem for China for a long time now, but that's preferable to China than destabilizing the regime and dealing with the disaster that will inevitably follow.
What I meant was the US could very easily help Taiwan become yet another economic powerhouse like Japan, and therefore a huge competition for China. They were on their way to doing that before the "one China" policy. The Chinese have a leash on Kim Dung Poop and know exactly how to put the brakes on him. They just won't do it because they see him as a counter balance to the US and its allies and competitors like Japan and S. Korea around them.

Trump is using Taiwan to get to the Chinese.
Ah, the businessman at work, already starting shit with a country that own 99.99 of this country's debt. Great move, business idiot that lost a billion dollars in one year.

Obama sending ships and planes to the Senkaku islands isn't starting trouble, but a stupid phone call is.

US defies China to fly over disputed Senkaku islands - France 24

You're too stupid to see what Trump is doing. Taiwan is a free society whereas China is authoritarian, and has been screwing this country for decades. China will reign in Kim Dung Poop, he is not worth the US going back on its One China policy. I bet the Chunese are telling Kim Dung Poop to get his shit together right now.
The joke is you thinking Trump knows what he is doing.
Exactly.....Trump is playing with both Russia and Taiwan, a very dangerous game. His business savvy bullshit will not play in a world as president of the US, something he will soon learn. It sickens me to think, the global and financial damage that will ensue if he continues down this path. Wall Street will be wise to stand on notice and all these retired white mf's that voted in this moron, best be on notice too, as well as pension ready workers. Lets keep in mind, Trump is a builder of a brand, ie his name and nothing more. Owning fuckin luxuary hotels does not render a mf God of how to do shit....a fuckin hole in the way motel generates money, duh
Oh yeah, and what did that know nothing, community organizing, commie, son of a Muslim with radical terrorist associations aka Hussien Obama know in 08? Bullshit.

Evidently, you have no idea what a community organizer does. You are obviously a bigoted fuck and Muslims. What terrorist associations - please tell me so I can laugh at you. Obama was in the Illinois Senate & then the US Senate. El Cheeto was handed a fortune by his daddy, ripped off contractors, set up a fraudulent university, bribed a Florida official, accused of raping a 13 year old girl several times, a womanizer groper, and the biggest liar in the campaign. The only thing Trumps cares about is lining his pockets.
Can you support any of that? obie has done nothing but nurse off the public titty and Trump built an empire. We have a very different value system.
Obama worked as a community organizer hitred by a private organization and also as a lawyer. You are just too uninformed to know this?

I guaran-fucvking-tee that Donald Trump has received more in corporate welfare than Barack Obama has ever received in government compensation.

Probably true. Kim Jong Un is going to do whatever he wants regardless of China, and China is stuck because they don't want a flood of North Koreans coming into China.
Well, the Chinese don't want Taiwan to become another economic powerhouse like Japan at their doorstep, nor do they want a militarized Japan, nor do they want it to become harder for them to sell their slave labor made goods all over the world.

Reigning in Kim Dung Poop and backing off their aggressive stance in the S. China sea seems like a good bargain.
Japan is an economic powerhouse, though in perpetual recession with an aged and aging population, and Taiwan is already no slouch. Do they want a militarized Japan? No, but that ship has pretty much sailed, and it's not like a Japan with the militarized U.S. backing them has stopped them from largely doing what they want in the South China Sea. No reason to suspect Japan will be able to either, and it's not like Taiwan and Japan are allies on the issue. They're unfriendly about it towards each other. And it's not a good bargain to China, obviously, or they would have already done it. The Kims have been a problem for China for a long time now, but that's preferable to China than destabilizing the regime and dealing with the disaster that will inevitably follow.
What I meant was the US could very easily help Taiwan become yet another economic powerhouse like Japan, and therefore a huge competition for China. They were on their way to doing that before the "one China" policy. The Chinese have a leash on Kim Dung Poop and know exactly how to put the brakes on him. They just won't do it because they see him as a counter balance to the US and its allies and competitors like Japan and S. Korea around them.

Ah, the businessman at work, already starting shit with a country that own 99.99 of this country's debt. Great move, business idiot that lost a billion dollars in one year.

Obama sending ships and planes to the Senkaku islands isn't starting trouble, but a stupid phone call is.

One is a calculated move to counter Chinese aggression & the other s an uninformed jackass making calls.

One is a calculated move to counter Chinese aggression & the other s an uninformed jackass making calls.

The U.S. flights over the island did not counter anything or change anything but only raised tensions.

China has already indicated that the call Trump received is regarded as a small thing.

Trump shrugs off fuss over Taiwan call

Trump's conversation with Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen drew an irritated, although understated, response from China, as Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Saturday that the contact was "just a small trick by Taiwan" that he believed would not change U.S. policy toward China, according to Hong Kong's Phoenix TV.

For those who continue to say Trump knew about this call beforehand, that is not the case and there is no way to prove it.

After the phone conversation Friday, Trump tweeted that Tsai "CALLED ME."

And a congratulation call is nothing to worry about or call a fiasco as jakey puts it.

Ned Price, a spokesman for the White House National Security Council, said Trump's conversation does not signal any change to long-standing U.S. policy on cross-strait issues.

The U.S. flights over the island did not counter anything or change anything but only raised tensions.

China has already indicated that the call Trump received is regarded as a small thing.

Trump shrugs off fuss over Taiwan call

Trump's conversation with Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen drew an irritated, although understated, response from China, as Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Saturday that the contact was "just a small trick by Taiwan" that he believed would not change U.S. policy toward China, according to Hong Kong's Phoenix TV.

For those who continue to say Trump knew about this call beforehand, that is not the case and there is no way to prove it.

After the phone conversation Friday, Trump tweeted that Tsai "CALLED ME."

And a congratulation call is nothing to worry about or call a fiasco as jakey puts it.

Ned Price, a spokesman for the White House National Security Council, said Trump's conversation does not signal any change to long-standing U.S. policy on cross-strait issues.
The flights showed that we don't agree with their land grab. Your orange Cheeto put his personal interests ahead of our country's interest.

That you can't see the difference is why Trump is unqualified to be president. Neither of you get it.

Ok, let's get an investigation going. We know Trumpers cheated in WI, so it's possible folks cheated in NV. Let's find out.
You know what you know? Jack shit, Jake shit.
I know that you can only attack the poster, because your arguments always get dumped on their head.

Trump needs a protocol expert at his elbow or on call 24 hours a day. The Taiwan fiasco shows how unprepared he is for that sort of challenge.

No law was broken by his accepting a phone call. He is right that we do business and sell military equipment to Taiwan and a phone call should not be so shocking, nor does China order who the president or president elect can and cannot speak to on the phone.

16 countries formally recognize ROC while most of the world have informal relations, including conciliates. Taiwan has a formal embassy in the US, so why shouldn't Trump accept a phone call?

Taiwan is represented in the UN, why should China decide who anyone in Taiwan speaks to in another country, including a president elect?

Ok, let's get an investigation going. We know Trumpers cheated in WI, so it's possible folks cheated in NV. Let's find out.
I know that you can only attack the poster, because your arguments always get dumped on their head.

Trump needs a protocol expert at his elbow or on call 24 hours a day. The Taiwan fiasco shows how unprepared he is for that sort of challenge.

No law was broken by his accepting a phone call. He is right that we do business and sell military equipment to Taiwan and a phone call should not be so shocking, nor does China order who the president or president elect can and cannot speak to on the phone.

16 countries formally recognize ROC while most of the world have informal relations, including conciliates. Taiwan has a formal embassy in the US, so why shouldn't Trump accept a phone call?

Taiwan is represented in the UN, why should China decide who anyone in Taiwan speaks to in another country, including a president elect?
Because your el jacalito el-cheetoito is an idiot.

So, your & El Cheeto's plan is to bar US companies from 1.3 billion customers. Maybe Ivanka can get her shoes made in Taiwan now instead of China?
You're too stupid to see what Trump is doing. Taiwan is a free society whereas China is authoritarian, and has been screwing this country for decades. China will reign in Kim Dung Poop, he is not worth the US going back on its One China policy. I bet the Chunese are telling Kim Dung Poop to get his shit together right now.
The joke is you thinking Trump knows what he is doing.
Exactly.....Trump is playing with both Russia and Taiwan, a very dangerous game. His business savvy bullshit will not play in a world as president of the US, something he will soon learn. It sickens me to think, the global and financial damage that will ensue if he continues down this path. Wall Street will be wise to stand on notice and all these retired white mf's that voted in this moron, best be on notice too, as well as pension ready workers. Lets keep in mind, Trump is a builder of a brand, ie his name and nothing more. Owning fuckin luxuary hotels does not render a mf God of how to do shit....a fuckin hole in the way motel generates money, duh
Oh yeah, and what did that know nothing, community organizing, commie, son of a Muslim with radical terrorist associations aka Hussien Obama know in 08? Bullshit.

Evidently, you have no idea what a community organizer does. You are obviously a bigoted fuck and Muslims. What terrorist associations - please tell me so I can laugh at you. Obama was in the Illinois Senate & then the US Senate. El Cheeto was handed a fortune by his daddy, ripped off contractors, set up a fraudulent university, bribed a Florida official, accused of raping a 13 year old girl several times, a womanizer groper, and the biggest liar in the campaign. The only thing Trumps cares about is lining his pockets.
I know that at the time the punk Obama became president he had served less that a year in the senate and hardly voted while being in the senate. His lack of experience was alarming, even Bill Clinton alluded to it, but of course not the corrupt media. On the other hand Trump has a 500 successful companies all over the world that employ tens of thousands of people. Even today, Trumps level of experience is in a different universe, compared to the jackass who never created a single job for anybody, and was voted in because he was black.

Obama speaks to Hamas and Iran, two terrorist entities, no problem, Trump accepts a congratulatory call from Taiwan, holy shit!

Since when do we let China tell us who we should accept calls from?

Forum List

Back