🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump speaks to President of Taiwan -- liberal media shits a brick

The joke is you thinking Trump knows what he is doing.
Exactly.....Trump is playing with both Russia and Taiwan, a very dangerous game. His business savvy bullshit will not play in a world as president of the US, something he will soon learn. It sickens me to think, the global and financial damage that will ensue if he continues down this path. Wall Street will be wise to stand on notice and all these retired white mf's that voted in this moron, best be on notice too, as well as pension ready workers. Lets keep in mind, Trump is a builder of a brand, ie his name and nothing more. Owning fuckin luxuary hotels does not render a mf God of how to do shit....a fuckin hole in the way motel generates money, duh
Oh yeah, and what did that know nothing, community organizing, commie, son of a Muslim with radical terrorist associations aka Hussien Obama know in 08? Bullshit.

Evidently, you have no idea what a community organizer does. You are obviously a bigoted fuck and Muslims. What terrorist associations - please tell me so I can laugh at you. Obama was in the Illinois Senate & then the US Senate. El Cheeto was handed a fortune by his daddy, ripped off contractors, set up a fraudulent university, bribed a Florida official, accused of raping a 13 year old girl several times, a womanizer groper, and the biggest liar in the campaign. The only thing Trumps cares about is lining his pockets.
Can you support any of that? obie has done nothing but nurse off the public titty and Trump built an empire. We have a very different value system.
Obama worked as a community organizer hitred by a private organization and also as a lawyer. You are just too uninformed to know this?

I guaran-fucvking-tee that Donald Trump has received more in corporate welfare than Barack Obama has ever received in government compensation.
Ha ha ha. So you admit, he hasn't created a single job. The only reason Obama was accepted in those elite schools, hired and did the work he did, became a useless senator, and a disastrous president IS BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. Everybody knows it. That's why the liberal politics of sexual and racial politics and division was rejected on Nov. 8.

Well, the Chinese don't want Taiwan to become another economic powerhouse like Japan at their doorstep, nor do they want a militarized Japan, nor do they want it to become harder for them to sell their slave labor made goods all over the world.

Reigning in Kim Dung Poop and backing off their aggressive stance in the S. China sea seems like a good bargain.
Japan is an economic powerhouse, though in perpetual recession with an aged and aging population, and Taiwan is already no slouch. Do they want a militarized Japan? No, but that ship has pretty much sailed, and it's not like a Japan with the militarized U.S. backing them has stopped them from largely doing what they want in the South China Sea. No reason to suspect Japan will be able to either, and it's not like Taiwan and Japan are allies on the issue. They're unfriendly about it towards each other. And it's not a good bargain to China, obviously, or they would have already done it. The Kims have been a problem for China for a long time now, but that's preferable to China than destabilizing the regime and dealing with the disaster that will inevitably follow.
What I meant was the US could very easily help Taiwan become yet another economic powerhouse like Japan, and therefore a huge competition for China. They were on their way to doing that before the "one China" policy. The Chinese have a leash on Kim Dung Poop and know exactly how to put the brakes on him. They just won't do it because they see him as a counter balance to the US and its allies and competitors like Japan and S. Korea around them.

Trump is using Taiwan to get to the Chinese.
Ah, the businessman at work, already starting shit with a country that own 99.99 of this country's debt. Great move, business idiot that lost a billion dollars in one year.

Obama sending ships and planes to the Senkaku islands isn't starting trouble, but a stupid phone call is.

US defies China to fly over disputed Senkaku islands - France 24
That you can't see the difference is why Trump is unqualified to be president. Neither of you get it.
Actually Trump is overqualified and exactly what this country needs.

Well, the Chinese don't want Taiwan to become another economic powerhouse like Japan at their doorstep, nor do they want a militarized Japan, nor do they want it to become harder for them to sell their slave labor made goods all over the world.

Reigning in Kim Dung Poop and backing off their aggressive stance in the S. China sea seems like a good bargain.
Japan is an economic powerhouse, though in perpetual recession with an aged and aging population, and Taiwan is already no slouch. Do they want a militarized Japan? No, but that ship has pretty much sailed, and it's not like a Japan with the militarized U.S. backing them has stopped them from largely doing what they want in the South China Sea. No reason to suspect Japan will be able to either, and it's not like Taiwan and Japan are allies on the issue. They're unfriendly about it towards each other. And it's not a good bargain to China, obviously, or they would have already done it. The Kims have been a problem for China for a long time now, but that's preferable to China than destabilizing the regime and dealing with the disaster that will inevitably follow.
What I meant was the US could very easily help Taiwan become yet another economic powerhouse like Japan, and therefore a huge competition for China. They were on their way to doing that before the "one China" policy. The Chinese have a leash on Kim Dung Poop and know exactly how to put the brakes on him. They just won't do it because they see him as a counter balance to the US and its allies and competitors like Japan and S. Korea around them.

Trump is using Taiwan to get to the Chinese.
Ah, the businessman at work, already starting shit with a country that own 99.99 of this country's debt. Great move, business idiot that lost a billion dollars in one year.

Obama sending ships and planes to the Senkaku islands isn't starting trouble, but a stupid phone call is.

US defies China to fly over disputed Senkaku islands - France 24
That you can't see the difference is why Trump is unqualified to be president. Neither of you get it.

The only qualifications to be president are age and being born in this country. We could argue till the cows come home about other qualifications and wouldn't get anywhere, since being 35 years of age and being a natural born citizen are the only qualifications that count.

jasonfree, I have no doubt that every day in every way with every say DJT will demonstrate he is unqualified for the most important job.

China would not start a nuclear war if we recognized Taiwan. That's lunacy.

If China is that much of a powder keg, then we were fucking stupid as hell to funnel so much money and industry to them over the last 30 years.

If China is that much of a powder keg, then we were fucking stupid as hell to funnel so much money and industry to them over the last 30 years.
Grow up, Correll, or stop talking about matters you don't understand. Your boy is a bull in a china shop with hidden trap doors.

Grow up, Correll, or stop talking about matters you don't understand. Your boy is a bull in a china shop with hidden trap doors.

Stop fear-mongering Jake. Fear seems to be all that you have to peddle these days. I told you last week to take a break until the inaguration in order to give your political perceptions time to get re-organized..........and, as usual, you didn't listen.....:eusa_snooty:.

Stop fear-mongering Jake. Fear seems to be all that you have to peddle these days. I told you last week to take a break until the inaguration in order to give your political perceptions time to get re-organized..........and, as usual, you didn't listen.....:eusa_snooty:.
Trump as president is a crazy man as president. You people fear mongered enough of America to get this man in office. What is really amusing is that you think you have the slightest clue of what is happening, kidd. You talk about things you simply don't understand . . . because you can't. Tis what is.

Trump as president is a crazy man as president. You people fear mongered enough of America to get this man in office. What is really amusing is that you think you have the slightest clue of what is happening, kidd. You talk about things you simply don't understand . . . because you can't. Tis what is.

Please :anj_stfu: until inaguration day...........

b. kidd, there is nothing you can offer of worth on this matter: so take your own advice.

Trump needs a protocol chaperone. The Taiwan incident demonstrates he is absolutely incompetent to do the job without supervision.

jasonfree, I have no doubt that every day in every way with every say DJT will demonstrate he is unqualified for the most important job.

So I guess the term qualification is left open for interpretation. Trump is untested so far. clinton proved she was unqualified to perform simple email operations. Hopefully, Trump will do better in that department.

So I guess the term qualification is left open for interpretation. Trump is untested so far. clinton proved she was unqualified to perform simple email operations. Hopefully, Trump will do better in that department.
He is off to a poor start.

But . . . if he can get Congress to pass a 35% tax on companies who take their production over seas to sell back in the US, I will support him.

I hope so, but I don't think he can.

Donald Trump speaks with Taiwan's President - CNNPolitics.com

It's high time that America's hypocritical policy of "not recognizing" Taiwan come to an end.

Taiwan is a friend and a trading partner. There is no reason Trump shouldn't talk to this independent country's President.

If Communist China doesn't like it, really they can take a long walk off a short pier.
Donald Trump speaking with the Taiwan's president does not imply in any way that the US is formally recognizing Taiwan. Although Trump's action is provocative it is not a problem in itself. However, once he becomes president a formal recognition of Taiwan would mean a break in diplomatic relations with mainline China.

The Peoples Republic of China has a long term policy of refusing to maintain diplomatic relations with any nation that recognizes the Republic of China but does not object to nations conducting economic, cultural, and other such exchanges with Taiwan that do not imply diplomatic relation.

Trump is correct when he says the US sells billions of dollars of Military equipment to Taiwan but his actions clearly show his lack of understanding of both US policy toward China and of how diplomacy works.

Bottom line, Trump needs to get himself a Secretary of State who understands foreign policy and diplomatic relations or he's going get this country in a lot of trouble real fast.

It's high time that America's hypocritical policy of "not recognizing" Taiwan come to an end.

Taiwan is a friend and a trading partner. There is no reason Trump shouldn't talk to this independent country's President.

If Communist China doesn't like it, really they can take a long walk off a short pier.
Donald Trump speaking with the Taiwan's president does not imply in any way that the US is formally recognizing Taiwan. Although Trump's action is provocative it is not a problem in itself. However, once he becomes president a formal recognition of Taiwan would mean a break in diplomatic relations with mainline China.

The Peoples Republic of China has a long term policy of refusing to maintain diplomatic relations with any nation that recognizes the Republic of China but does not object to nations conducting economic, cultural, and other such exchanges with Taiwan that do not imply diplomatic relation.

Trump is correct when he says the US sells billions of dollars of Military equipment to Taiwan but his actions clearly show his lack of understanding of both US policy toward China and of how diplomacy works.

Bottom line, Trump needs to get himself a Secretary of State who understands foreign policy and diplomatic relations or he's going get this country in a lot of trouble real fast.

That's right. We don't need another benghazi screw up like what's her name did.

In reality, Jimmah Carter should never have established a 'murky', poorly defined relationship with Taiwan.

as president elect.........he's done a darn good job so far

after the oath, his paper shredder will be busy and congress will already have bills on health and possibly taxes for him to sign, and some money for the wall has already been designated. He has saved jobs and assured of the creation of 10,000 more jobs. If some of the infrastructure projects can be privatized, that will create even more jobs with less cost than Obama's so called shovel ready improvement that were a dud and big waste of money. Trumps jobs will generate tax money not just cost taxers money.

Not a bad start and he still has 46 days before he moves into the oval office.

tax tax tax the tax payer has not helped this country, didn't in the past either except short term for specific reasons.

People have earn their way through life, if for no other reason their their own pride and well being. Staying active and hard work the best medicine for what ails the country, not more social handouts, nor jobs leaving the country

Trump has at least four years to prove he can shake things up and set us on the right foot again.

Not even a month since the election and he has already proven himself.

I'm looking forward to the next month as president elect

This is one roller coaster ride I want to stay on, despite my back, I might even let go of the handle along the way :)

I sure as H.E. double toothpicks did not enjoy the Obama ride, down hill the whole way, straight down

so, he was black, just not the right black man for what the country needed

Trump has more personal wealth than all the presidents combined, Obama put us in more debt than all the other presidents combined. So why are you so unwilling to give Trump a fair chance and possibly see the country grow?

The states, as in united states, decide we needed a new direction, so lets see where it goes. Help him instead of trying to put up road blocks and waste more time and money. It is not just your country, it is "our" country and Trump is to be our president

aris2chat, nope, he has not.

However, if he does get a 35% tax passed on companies who move overseas to make products they either trade to sell or sell themselves in the USA, I will be thrilled and utterly surprised.

I think it shows an excellent grasp of how diplomacy was NOT WORKING.

We gave China everything they wanted and then they gave US shit in return.

China is being served notice that that game is over.

In reality, Jimmah Carter should never have established a 'murky', poorly defined relationship with Taiwan.

Because our relationship with China has been so advantageous to US?

Because our relationship with China has been so advantageous to US?

Didn't they lone us money when we went broke?

Forum List

Back