Trump special counsel Jack Smith subpoenas Georgia secretary of state

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Special Counsel Jack Smith just sent a grand jury subpoena to Brad Raffensperger the Georgia Secretary of State. This is the person who Trump told to find exactly 11,780 votes for him after the 2020 election. Jack Smith isn’t messing around. Trump stands no chance

Special Counsel Jack Smith just sent a grand jury subpoena to Brad Raffensperger the Georgia Secretary of State. This is the person who Trump told to find exactly 11,780 votes for him after the 2020 election. Jack Smith isn’t messing around. Trump stands no chance

That's a fucking lie.

Trump told no one to find votes.

This is IT! No more kidding around. THIS TIME YOU’VE REALLY GOT HIM! !!!!!

Last edited:
It won't matter. They'll think that isn't him on the phone. It must be an imposter.

They're not told about much of this in their world, any of it. So it must be fake news.

Blowhard, where did he order anyone to find votes?

Give us the time stamp?

I want to find the winning Powerball Numbers.

Note that I did not order you to rob the Powerball...

Fucking moron.

Blowhard, where did he order anyone to find votes?

Give us the time stamp?

I want to find the winning Powerball Numbers.

Note that I did not order you to rob the Powerball...

Fucking moron.
Well then all Jack Smith has to do is put Trump under oath and question him as to what he meant in that phone call.
Right?

He told Brad Raffensberger to find votes.
It is on a recorded phone call.
That's not what they heard. They heard something completely different. You provided the tape, and they heard different words.

They will not be persuaded otherwise.

These people exist in their own, entirely separate reality. This whole thing just has to somehow play itself out.

So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have …

“I want to find” is simply not the same as ordering anyone “to find” them.

The latter, as you know and try invalidly to exploit, would maybe suggest that he was seeking to create false vote totals. But that’s not what he said. And you know it.

Instead, he wanted the votes properly counted and to only count valid legally cast votes. Not so much to believe was proper.

Forum List

Back