Trump spent 24 hours of his “working” vacation at his golf club

Schwartz received 50% of the profits from the book. If Trump is such a great dealmaker, he would have negotiated a better deal as the "author"

Schwartz reported that when he gave the finished book to Trump, Trumps only comment was that TRUMP needed to be in bigger letters on the cover. He doubts if Trump ever read it

If there is ever a Trump Library (and let's hope to God there isn't) it will contain two books -

The Bible and Art of the Deal .. neither of which he has read.

bd90660c867cc7465c50982c7eaca849--political-junkie-political-satire.jpg
Right next to the Bible in the Trump Presidential Library will be this:

Donald_Trump_Playboy_Magazine_Cover_United_States_March_1990.jpg

Dude, Hillary lost, deal with it.
What does that have to do with Trump's Playboy spread?

Not sure what Playboy has to do with golf.

Schwartz received 50% of the profits from the book. If Trump is such a great dealmaker, he would have negotiated a better deal as the "author"

Schwartz reported that when he gave the finished book to Trump, Trumps only comment was that TRUMP needed to be in bigger letters on the cover. He doubts if Trump ever read it

If there is ever a Trump Library (and let's hope to God there isn't) it will contain two books -

Dude, America lost the day Trump got the Republican nomination. There is no difference between Trump and Hillary.

You dumb fuck.

Dude, America lost the day Trump got the Republican nomination. There is no difference between Trump and Hillary.

You dumb fuck.

sure there is - Trump's ass is bigger.

Then the article is basing on month of Trump's travel vs. eight years of Obama's travel. I think you are a bit early on the comparison, that is nonsense.The rest is not important to me as I have stated many times over the years, President's travel is just that and to be expected.

I don't need to tell anyone anything, I didn't vote for Trump and I have often stated on this board he needs to get off Twitter and needs to focus on the issues at hand.

It's the same thing I am telling you, travel, NFL, are not important and his golfing doesn't bother me at all. We live in an age where the President has access to information at his fingertips and doesn't need to sit in the White House 24/7. I had the same argument when Bush and Obama were in office and not in the White House. President Roosevelt spent time in Yellowstone and the country did fine and that was over a 100 years ago, with today's technology, not seeing the issue.

My friend, those number do not include the massive costs of security at Trump Tower for first several months for Melania & Barron.

They also do not include the even more massive security costs to send Ivanka, Guido & Eric galavanting off to score business deals abroad, often on government planes.

No big deal to you? Cool, but it should be to American taxpayers making 75k or less who will see THEIR taxes spike under the GOP plan.

Earlier this year, Eric Trump’s business travel to Uruguay cost the Secret Service nearly $100,000 just for hotel rooms. Other trips included the United Kingdom and the Dominican Republic. In February, both sons and their security details traveled to Vancouver, British Columbia, for the opening of new Trump hotel there, and to Dubai to officially open a Trump International Golf Club.

In March, security details accompanied part of the family, including Ivanka Trump and husband Jared Kushner on a skiing vacation in Aspen, Colo. Even Tiffany Trump, the president’s younger daughter, took vacations with her boyfriend to international locales such as Germany and Hungary, which also require Secret Service protection.

Add to this the considerable costs of keeping Melania and Barron secure in the heart of New York City for much of this year; maintaining security at the Trump family’s various residences up and down the East Coast; and the myriad expenses inherent to hanging around a Trump luxury property (the Secret Service has racked up $60,000 in golf-cart bills at the president’s clubs), and you have a recipe for a budget crisis.​

Catch a clue and be concerned (assuming you care where your tax money goes).

Presidents are all expensive - as mentioned, I GET it. But the Trump empire should share in some of these costs and particularly when the hotel properties are making YUUUGE money when the SS has to stay in them to protect this dopey family.

Then the article is basing on month of Trump's travel vs. eight years of Obama's travel. I think you are a bit early on the comparison, that is nonsense.The rest is not important to me as I have stated many times over the years, President's travel is just that and to be expected.

I don't need to tell anyone anything, I didn't vote for Trump and I have often stated on this board he needs to get off Twitter and needs to focus on the issues at hand.

It's the same thing I am telling you, travel, NFL, are not important and his golfing doesn't bother me at all. We live in an age where the President has access to information at his fingertips and doesn't need to sit in the White House 24/7. I had the same argument when Bush and Obama were in office and not in the White House. President Roosevelt spent time in Yellowstone and the country did fine and that was over a 100 years ago, with today's technology, not seeing the issue.

My friend, those number do not include the massive costs of security at Trump Tower for first several months for Melania & Barron.

They also do not include the even more massive security costs to send Ivanka, Guido & Eric galavanting off to score business deals abroad, often on government planes.

No big deal to you? Cool, but it should be to American taxpayers making 75k or less who will see THEIR taxes spike under the GOP plan.

Earlier this year, Eric Trump’s business travel to Uruguay cost the Secret Service nearly $100,000 just for hotel rooms. Other trips included the United Kingdom and the Dominican Republic. In February, both sons and their security details traveled to Vancouver, British Columbia, for the opening of new Trump hotel there, and to Dubai to officially open a Trump International Golf Club.

In March, security details accompanied part of the family, including Ivanka Trump and husband Jared Kushner on a skiing vacation in Aspen, Colo. Even Tiffany Trump, the president’s younger daughter, took vacations with her boyfriend to international locales such as Germany and Hungary, which also require Secret Service protection.

Add to this the considerable costs of keeping Melania and Barron secure in the heart of New York City for much of this year; maintaining security at the Trump family’s various residences up and down the East Coast; and the myriad expenses inherent to hanging around a Trump luxury property (the Secret Service has racked up $60,000 in golf-cart bills at the president’s clubs), and you have a recipe for a budget crisis.​

Presidents are all expensive - as mentioned, I GET it. But the Trump empire should share in some of these costs and particularly when the hotel properties are making YUUUGE money when the SS has to stay in them to protect this dopey family.

Catch a clue? LOL! Catch a clue and tell me why Michele taking a trip to Spain, China and other locations didn't bother you?

Tell me why you are so outraged? You are talking about less than one half of 1% of a yearly budget. We can cut so much more than that by cutting all government spending by 25%. Now that is something I can get behind. You also have no clear cut comparison, taking one month vs eight years? That is ridiculous on its face and is just digging for dirt which is now a political norm that will get worse with the next President because partisan nut jobs are insane.

Catch a clue? LOL! Catch a clue and tell me why Michele taking a trip to Spain, China and other locations didn't bother you?

Tell me why you are so outraged? You are talking about less than one half of 1% of a yearly budget. We can cut so much more than that by cutting all government spending by 25%. Now that is something I can get behind. You also have no clear cut comparison, taking one month vs eight years? That is ridiculous on its face and is just digging for dirt which is now a political norm that will get worse with the next President because partisan nut jobs are insane.

So, when you say you want to cut all government spending by 25%, does that include the military as well?

I stand by my numbers and offer up more to those interested. Clearly you are in the Trump Tank when all you can come up with is "But what about Michelle?"

Exclusive: Secret Service depletes funds to pay agents because of Trump's frequent travel, large family

You've attained Dufus Status in my book, but if you want to cut military spending by 25%? - COOL :cool:

So, when you say you want to cut all government spending by 25%, does that include the military as well?

Let's see, I said ALL government, so is not the military part of the government? I don't think we should cut corporate welfare by 25%, we should cut it by 100%.

I stand by my numbers and offer up more to those interested. Clearly you are in the Trump Tank when all you can come up with is "But what about Michelle?"

Exclusive: Secret Service depletes funds to pay agents because of Trump's frequent travel, large family

You've attained Dufus Status in my book, but if you want to cut military spending by 25%? - COOL :cool:

I'm not in the Trump tank, if I were I would have been outraged with Obama's travels and I am not. I used Michele as you used the Trump kids and how outraged you are but you don't feel the same outrage with Michele? Sounds like you are a partisan nutter who justifies one party and crucifies the other. Me, I have no issue with either spending money on vacations.

I don't mind when partisan nutters call me names, you can't stand it when rational people destroy your silly partisan BS and that is all you got is partisan BS, especially when you claim you are concerned about one half of 1% of the budget. What about Amtrak and PBS, NPR? Are you outraged over the government propping them up? Amtrak is what over $2 billion a year?

You need to get a grip.

I'm not in the Trump tank, if I were I would have been outraged with Obama's travels and I am not. I used Michele as you used the Trump kids and how outraged you are but you don't feel the same outrage with Michele? Sounds like you are a partisan nutter who justifies one party and crucifies the other. Me, I have no issue with either spending money on vacations.

I don't mind when partisan nutters call me names, you can't stand it when rational people destroy your silly partisan BS and that is all you got is partisan BS, especially when you claim you are concerned about one half of 1% of the budget. What about Amtrak and PBS, NPR? Are you outraged over the government propping them up? Amtrak is what over $2 billion a year?

You need to get a grip.

You fail to grasp numbers?

Check

Now go away Mr "Nonpartisan" and get your own damn "grip".

You need to get a grip.

Check

DrLove? Really? lol
That’s about as creative as ‘meow cat’, the moniker Matthew wanted to use before deciding on ScienceRocks.

How can you people ever expect us to take you seriously?

You need to get a grip.

Check

I grasp numbers well, you are pissed off because Trump spent $10 million on travel for one month and not upset because we waste $2 billion a year subsidizing Amtrak. You are pissed because a Republican and his family spend government money on travel and yet dismiss when a Democrat spends it.

You are the definition of a partisan nutter.

BTW, dufus, I lean conservative, I’m just not a dumbass nut job that gets outraged by one party and blindly ignores the other party’s issues.

I grasp numbers well, you are pissed off because Trump spent $10 million on travel for one month and not upset because we waste $2 billion a year subsidizing Amtrak. You are pissed because a Republican and his family spend government money on travel and yet dismiss when a Democrat spends it.

BTW, dufus, I lean conservative, I’m just not a dumbass nut job that gets outraged by one party and blindly ignores the other party’s issues.

Listen, you're one of the saner conservatives around here - You're consistent and I appreciate that. But you're equivalency between the spending of previous few presidents and this one is misguided. We'll have better comparative numbers earlier next year.

Listen, you're one of the saner conservatives around here - You're consistent and I appreciate that. But you're equivalency between the spending of previous few presidents and this one is misguided. We'll have better comparative numbers earlier next year.

I try to stay consistent, real conservatives and liberals try to stay consistent, the left and the right move all over all the time.

I try to stay consistent, real conservatives and liberals try to stay consistent, the left and the right move all over all the time.

Disagree that Dems as a whole are moving to the left. I like Bernie, but as one on the center left, the Bernie/Warren wing of the party cannot be allowed to take over. Free college and free health care for all are not popular concepts with a majority of the American people.

I'd like to see a smart moderate Dem such as Liz Klobuchar or Tulsi Gabbard become our voice.

Now on the other hand, spineless Republicans have let Trump take over their party for fear of losing his small base of supporters. So they sit back and approve of all his wacky judicial nominees and put up with his dog whistling, narcissism and misogyny because they want their beloved tax cuts.

Not a winner for them .. not even close.

Forum List

Back