Trump spent 24 hours of his “working” vacation at his golf club

Can you name a single deal he has made on the golf course as president that helped the country?

None that helped the country - but he did sell several condos to Russian shell companies.

And Guido Trump Junior said "Ba-Da-BING!"

trumpjr2.png

Visiting a golf course is not a vacation by any stretch by the way. In fact it may even be where these people negotiate so as of right now this is just yet a other butthurt, screetchy toned Trump attack piece.

Trump needed Tiger woods vote on the tax bill?

You think Trump golfs alone?

You must not be very bright.. There is a reason why Trump wrote art of the deal - one of the most influential business books, while you can barely manage forum posts.

Trump didn't write The Heart of the Deal. His ghost writer did.
It was the Art of the Deal and yes Tony Schwartz wrote the whole damn book to which Trump put his name on it. As we all know it’s imperative he always gets all the credit even when he doesn’t deserve it.

Schwartz had a lot of revealing things to say about Trump. One, that he was a terrible father. Tony basically lived with him for the 2plus years he wrote the book and not once did he ever see Trump with his children. Not once..

Schwartz received 50% of the profits from the book. If Trump is such a great dealmaker, he would have negotiated a better deal as the "author"

Schwartz reported that when he gave the finished book to Trump, Trumps only comment was that TRUMP needed to be in bigger letters on the cover. He doubts if Trump ever read it

Not sure why the nutter right and nutter left cares so much when a President plays golf. Why is it so important that they not play golf?

Hypocricy

Both extreme sides are hypocritical. The whole idea of playing golf too much is plain idiotic. Bush was criticized for being on his ranch too much. Very petty very counter productive.

Very true

I don't care what a President does in his free time and YES a president does have free time
He can go fishing, read a book, watch TV....even play golf...I don't care

But I do have issues with a candidate who repeatedly attacked a sitting president for playing golf and swore he would be too busy to play.......and then blatantly golfs at every opportunity

Schwartz received 50% of the profits from the book. If Trump is such a great dealmaker, he would have negotiated a better deal as the "author"

Schwartz reported that when he gave the finished book to Trump, Trumps only comment was that TRUMP needed to be in bigger letters on the cover. He doubts if Trump ever read it

If there is ever a Trump Library (and let's hope to God there isn't) it will contain two books -

The Bible and Art of the Deal .. neither of which he has read.

bd90660c867cc7465c50982c7eaca849--political-junkie-political-satire.jpg

But I do have issues with a candidate who repeatedly attacked a sitting president for playing golf and swore he would be too busy to play.......and then blatantly golfs at every opportunity

Yes, that and the gargantuan cost of his little jaunts - his vacation spending makes Obama's look like a stay-cation.

Not sure why the nutter right and nutter left cares so much when a President plays golf. Why is it so important that they not play golf?

Hypocricy

Both extreme sides are hypocritical. The whole idea of playing golf too much is plain idiotic. Bush was criticized for being on his ranch too much. Very petty very counter productive.

Very true

I don't care what a President does in his free time and YES a president does have free time
He can go fishing, read a book, watch TV....even play golf...I don't care

I have no issue with any of it. Obama blasted Bush on Gitmo, then never closed it. Obama blasted Bush for the tax decrease and swore on day one he would repeal it and he didn’t, Obama claimed the day he was nominated the seas would start receding.

Every President makes stupid promises that they know can’t keep. Now, golf is the big issue? Lol! Tons of things you can attack a person for and this is all the left has?

The left nuts seem the same as the right nuts, childish and very petty.

Yes, that and the gargantuan cost of his little jaunts - his vacation spending makes Obama's look like a stay-cation.

The extreme left bitched about Bush and his vacations, the extreme right bitched about Obama’s vacations, now the extreme left is bitching about Trump’s vacations. See a pattern here? Extreme nutters bitching, that’s what they do.

The extreme left bitched about Bush and his vacations, the extreme right bitched about Obama’s vacations, now the extreme left is bitching about Trump’s vacations. See a pattern here? Extreme nutters bitching, that’s what they do.

This president and his family's security, travel and vacation costs will exceed those of previous presidents by tens of millions.

Trump kids' ski vacation incurs over $300,000 in security costs

And Obama’s exceeded Bush, and Bush exceed Clinton and Clinton exceed Bush. Again, see a pattern?

And Obama’s exceeded Bush, and Bush exceed Clinton and Clinton exceed Bush. Again, see a pattern?

I see - so did Obama exceed Bush and did Bush exceed Clinton by TEN TIMES?

No

obama-vs-trump-travel.png

Is that vacation travel or all travel, what is your source and it is all projections based on 1 month.

If this is your biggest issue and gives you that much heartburn, you have no life. We have rising crime rates, we have a failing healthcare system that needs fixed, North Korea is a nuclear threat, terrorism is increasing, food costs are rising, the economy is picking up, consumer confidence is at a 16 year high, we have the two big party's having internal issues, sex scandals are going crazy, yet one month of travel, is the big issue for you?

Sorry, I can't get that worked up about it, couldn't get worked up about Obama vacations. To me it is all part of being part of this country.

Sorry such simple things stress you and other right and left partisan nutters out. It seems like a waste of energy.

If there is ever a Trump Library (and let's hope to God there isn't) it will contain two books -

Right next to the Bible in the Trump Presidential Library will be this:

Donald_Trump_Playboy_Magazine_Cover_United_States_March_1990.jpg

Dude, Hillary lost, deal with it.

This president and his family's security, travel and vacation costs will exceed those of previous presidents by tens of millions.

Trump kids' ski vacation incurs over $300,000 in security costs

And Obama’s exceeded Bush,
Nope. Wrong.

This larger than life poster will be hanging in the lobby of the Trump Greatest, Most Terrific Presidential Library Of All Time Ever:

time_magazine_asks_trumps_clubs_to_take_down_fake_magazine_cover_with_his_face_on_it.png

Dude, Hillary lost, deal with it.
What does that have to do with Trump's Playboy spread?

Is that vacation travel or all travel, what is your source and it is all projections based on 1 month.

If this is your biggest issue and gives you that much heartburn, you have no life. We have rising crime rates, we have a failing healthcare system that needs fixed, North Korea is a nuclear threat, terrorism is increasing, food costs are rising, the economy is picking up, consumer confidence is at a 16 year high, we have the two big party's having internal issues, sex scandals are going crazy, yet one month of travel, is the big issue for you?

Sorry, I can't get that worked up about it, couldn't get worked up about Obama vacations. To me it is all part of being part of this country.

Sorry such simple things stress you and other right and left partisan nutters out. It seems like a waste of energy.

My source:

How Much Do Presidents Spend On Travel? Trump vs. Obama

Keep in mind also that this doesn't include the cost to US taxpayers for security.

The Trump Family’s Travels Have Broken the Secret Service’s Budget

Hey look, I am a fiscal conservative and hate seeing taxpayer money wasted. We all know that presidents are expensive. This one is RIDICULOUSLY expensive and what makes it particularly galling is the hypocrisy of his whining about Obama vacations and the rounds of golf he played (a quarter as many to this point).

Am I concerted about the other issues you mentioned? Of course. Perhaps you could tell the Toxic Tangerine to stop golfing, stop tweeting about stupid stuff like the NFL and get busy on real issues.

My source:

How Much Do Presidents Spend On Travel? Trump vs. Obama

Keep in mind also that this doesn't include the cost to US taxpayers for security.

The Trump Family’s Travels Have Broken the Secret Service’s Budget

Hey look, I am a fiscal conservative and hate seeing taxpayer money wasted. We all know that presidents are expensive. This one is RIDICULOUSLY expensive and what makes it particularly galling is the hypocrisy of his whining about Obama vacations and the rounds of golf he played (a quarter as many to this point).

Am I concerted about the other issues you mentioned? Of course. Perhaps you could tell the Toxic Tangerine to stop golfing, stop tweeting about stupid stuff like the NFL and get busy on real issues.

Then the article is basing on month of Trump's travel vs. eight years of Obama's travel. I think you are a bit early on the comparison, that is nonsense.The rest is not important to me as I have stated many times over the years, President's travel is just that and to be expected.

I don't need to tell anyone anything, I didn't vote for Trump and I have often stated on this board he needs to get off Twitter and needs to focus on the issues at hand.

It's the same thing I am telling you, travel, NFL, are not important and his golfing doesn't bother me at all. We live in an age where the President has access to information at his fingertips and doesn't need to sit in the White House 24/7. I had the same argument when Bush and Obama were in office and not in the White House. President Roosevelt spent time in Yellowstone and the country did fine and that was over a 100 years ago, with today's technology, not seeing the issue.

Forum List

Back