Trump spent 24 hours of his “working” vacation at his golf club

I try to stay consistent, real conservatives and liberals try to stay consistent, the left and the right move all over all the time.

Disagree that Dems as a whole are moving to the left. I like Bernie, but as one on the center left, the Bernie/Warren wing of the party cannot be allowed to take over. Free college and free health care for all are not popular concepts with a majority of the American people.

I'd like to see a smart moderate Dem such as Liz Klobuchar or Tulsi Gabbard become our voice.

Now on the other hand, spineless Republicans have let Trump take over their party for fear of losing his small base of supporters. So they sit back and approve of all his wacky judicial nominees and put up with his dog whistling, narcissism and misogyny because they want their beloved tax cuts.

Not a winner for them .. not even close.

I didn't say Democrat of Republican, those are political parties. I wouldn't belong to either group, they are a terrible representatives of the American people and pretty scummy groups.

I didn't say Democrat of Republican, those are political parties. I wouldn't belong to either group, they are a terrible representatives of the American people and pretty scummy groups.

I thought your suggestion was that both parties were moving to the far corners.

But agree with your last statement - I became an independent 2 years ago for the same reason.

So, Presidents playing golf is 'bad?' Man, i wish folks would make up their minds on that. They seem to change their minds, depending on who's President. So i guess i'll just ask the OP... Does he or she really think Presidents playing golf is wrong?

But agree with your last statement - I became an independent 2 years ago for the same reason.

No, the left and the right and Democrats and Republicans move back and forth, wherever they think the political advantage is. Liberals and conservatives remain consistent. Conservatives and liberals are much more compassionate and tolerant that the left or right, Democrats or Republicans.

No, the left and the right and Democrats and Republicans move back and forth, wherever they think the political advantage is. Liberals and conservatives remain consistent. Conservatives and liberals are much more compassionate and tolerant that the left or right, Democrats or Republicans.

Your worldview is a tad complicated .. but interesting

Your worldview is a tad complicated .. but interesting

I think it makes it simple, conservative, liberal and a bunch of wannabes. :)

Forum List

Back