Trump spent 24 hours of his “working” vacation at his golf club

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™
like i keep saying - we all tend to gloss over our own sides problem children til we wind up with choices of trump or hillary.

we kinda brought this on ourselves.

“When I become president I’m going to work all the time. No vacations.”

VUQTAzL.png

Trump spent 24 hours of his “working” vacation at his golf club

Signaling once again that his personal leisure takes precedent over the nation’s business, Donald Trump spent a total of nearly 24 hours playing golf last week. Indeed, there are probably some professional golfers who spent less time on the links over the holiday break than Trump did last week.

Trump golfed five days in a row, from Nov. 22-26, spending between four-and-a-half and five hours each day out on the course near his Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago.

All of this, while Trump was supposed to be taking part in a so-called working vacation over the Thanksgiving break.

“We’re going to be working very hard during the recess in Florida,” Trump announced last Monday. “We’re going to Florida.”

Oh no, the president is visiting his own properties.

IMPEACH!

Visiting a golf course is not a vacation by any stretch by the way. In fact it may even be where these people negotiate so as of right now this is just yet a other butthurt, screetchy toned Trump attack piece.

Visiting a golf course is not a vacation by any stretch by the way. In fact it may even be where these people negotiate so as of right now this is just yet a other butthurt, screetchy toned Trump attack piece.

Trump needed Tiger woods vote on the tax bill?

Trump needed Tiger woods vote on the tax bill?

You think Trump golfs alone?

You must not be very bright.. There is a reason why Trump wrote art of the deal - one of the most influential business books, while you can barely manage forum posts.

You must not be very bright.. There is a reason why Trump wrote art of the deal - one of the most influential business books, while you can barely manage forum posts.

Trump didn't write "art of the deal"

Let's start with why you believe that delusion.

This was a waste of time issue with Obama and now with Trump. I don't care if they play golf or not or if they are in the White House or somewhere else. It is a huge non-issue that partisan nutters try to make points with. The only point made is a negative for the whinny poster.

Just the opposite. It exposes the great Trump hypocrisy, and the huge ability for his followers to ignore anything Trump promised, like that he wouldn't leave the white house, or go on vacations, or do much golfing.
Yes he was going to work his ass off ,,,for the people ?? That pos never did anything that he didn't think would benefit him and that includes the presidency

They asked Obama about the Deepwater Horizon disaster and he said "NEVER ASK THAT DURING SOMEONE'S BACKSWING!!!!"

Callin' BS on you yet again MuddyingTheWatersWhistlingPastGraveyard

:link:

And there was, well ... THIS:

You think Trump golfs alone?

Trump didn't write Art of the Deal - Are ya DAFT or merely ill-informed?

Perspective | I wrote ‘The Art of the Deal’ with Trump. His self-sabotage is rooted in his past.

"
Trump: The Art of the Deal is a 1987 book credited to businessman Donald Trump and journalist Tony Schwartz. Part memoir and part business-advice book, it was the first book published by Trump,[1] and helped to make him a "household name".[2][3] It reached number 1 on The New York Times Best Seller list, stayed there for 13 weeks, and altogether held a position on the list for 48 weeks.[4]
"

Pretty good stuff. When's the last time you have written anything worthwhile that helps people's lives? I have not seen it yet.

Sounds like the OP is a butthurt Democrat who's jealous because he or she is still a lowly fry-cook at Micky D's, and living with their Mommy and Daddy. But hey, it's good to be King. The OP will understand that, when or if they ever get a life.
wonder if he worked next to a conservative who constantly bitched at the time obama spent golfing.

if you establish the parameters, don't get upset when they come back on you.

Hey, if y'all would stop being such whiny losers, you might make something of yourselves and enjoy the luxury of playin some golf on your ample leisure time. I mean i'm sorry, but i doubt a Micky D's fry-cook career is gonna allow you such luxuries in life. So don't be whiny haters, try instead to make something of your lives. If you do that, maybe you'll enjoy many fun days on beautiful country club golf courses too. Good luck and God bless. :)

BREAKING: Trump had a late night snack this weekend...ALARM!!!!!!!
Always dumbing down any thread he pops into

You call this a thread :laugh:

You call yourself a Legend?

After Trump whooped your ass we understand you libs need these Trump venting threads. :itsok:
Lmao. Still celebrating nov 2016 while the prez is mired in 11 months of being the lowest rated prez in history.
Celebrate that.

I'll be celebrating through 2020 at a minimum, we stopped Hillary the Dem's cold BAM!

I'm talking about his days in grade school.
This is H. S. He was a big time dopehead then.

This when is was talking about:

Barack+Obama+childhood+13.jpg

Sorry, but there is ZERO evidence that he did any cocaine in high school.

Looks like a normal kid in your shot (and mine) - Please stop being an idiot

young-obama.jpg
They called themselves the Choom Gang. Obama put it in his fucking book, for fuck's sake. Stop being a tool.....:slap:

'The Choom Gang': 9 juiciest details from Barack Obama's days as a pothead

The "audacity of dope"? In his memoir Dreams From My Father, Barack Obama admits having smoked marijuana during high school, but newly released excerpts from David Maraniss' upcoming biography Barack Obama: The Story paint a picture of a truly committed pothead.The "giggle-worthy" details — many attributed to Obama's high school buddies collectively known as "the Choom Gang," after the slang term for smoking marijuana — are "right out of a buddy stoner flick," says Adam Sorensen at TIME. Here, the most scandalous allegations:

1. The Choom Gang
While in high school at the Punahou School in Honolulu, Obama began associating with a group of boys who "loved basketball and good times," says Maraniss. The group — "decent students and athletes who went on to become successful and productive lawyers, writers, and businessmen" — dubbed itself the Choom Gang. A favorite hangout was a lush hideaway called Pumping Stations, where they parked their cars, turned up Blue Oyster Cult on their stereos, "lit up some 'sweet-sticky Hawaiian buds,' and washed it down with 'green bottle beer.'" Once stoned, Maraniss alleges, the gang was often seen slipping past the "keep out" signs at the gorgeous Manoa Stream and standing under a rock where water rushed overhead.

2. Bud was everywhere
It's worth noting that "Hawaii of the early 1970s was something of a pot-smoking Mecca," says Jonathan Karl at ABC News. "It was sold and smoked right there in front of your nose," writes Maraniss. Among the choice local strains: Maui Wowie, Kauai Electric, Puna Bud, and Kona Gold.

3. Smoke and study
All the smoking didn't affect the president's studies. According to Maraniss, he told the Choom Gang that the key to performing well on tests after lighting up was to put the textbook under your pillow the night before an exam. "No way, dude!" says Karl.

4. His trend-setting techniques
Obama was apparently known for starting pot-smoking trends within the group. He coined the term "total absorption," or TA. Basically, anyone who exhaled smoke prematurely would be assessed a penalty, and skipped the next time the joint was passed around. His other innovation was the "roof hit," in which the Choom Gang would roll up the windows of a car and smoke inside. Once all the weed was gone, they would tilt their heads back and suck in the remaining smoke from the car ceiling.​

Trump before the lemmings voted for him...“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,”

Trump after the lemmings voted for him...
View attachment 162980

This weekend....Trump did have important work to do

With the tax bill vote, Trump needed to spend his time calling Senators and getting their support on the bill
Instead....he played golf
Don't you know? Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus are his "secret weapons" for getting the business of governing done. LOL

The latest tale in the flood of sordid allegations against Donald Trump involves sex-and-cocaine parties supposedly hosted by the billionaire at his posh Plaza Hotel.

The Daily News could not independently confirm the report, based on information from two eyewitnesses, that guests at the decadent soirees included female models as young as age 15.

Donald Trump hosted parties with cocaine and teen models: report

President Trump certainly had his wild times,

This was a waste of time issue with Obama and now with Trump. I don't care if they play golf or not or if they are in the White House or somewhere else. It is a huge non-issue that partisan nutters try to make points with. The only point made is a negative for the whinny poster.

Just the opposite. It exposes the great Trump hypocrisy, and the huge ability for his followers to ignore anything Trump promised, like that he wouldn't leave the white house, or go on vacations, or do much golfing.

Really and you believed it? Did you actually believe Obama when he became the nominee that "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation..." Did you believe that? Give me a break.

I never believed it and it isn't logical to believe it. Right and left partisan nuts, you all need to get a grip.

Every President needs a legacy...Drumph has obviously chosen breaking all previous records for the amount of time spent golfing. He's got a number of presidents (combined) beaten...
Suuuuuuure he is.
They asked Obama about the Deepwater Horizon disaster and he said "NEVER ASK THAT DURING SOMEONE'S BACKSWING!!!!"

So as of November 13 in the first year of each man's presidency, the score is Trump 35, Obama 24.

Who plays more golf: Trump or Obama?

Every President needs a legacy...Drumph has obviously chosen breaking all previous records for the amount of time spent golfing. He's got a number of presidents (combined) beaten...
Suuuuuuure he is.

So as of November 13 in the first year of each man's presidency, the score is Trump 35, Obama 24.

Who plays more golf: Trump or Obama?
Trump was a golfer before he won office. Obama tried to learn while he was in office.
Most of what you hear about Republican presidents is Bull shit for the git go. The press simply spins everything about them in a negative manner to trash them. If they cured Cancer they'd say that they were putting drug companies out of work or some other crap.

One thing we can say is that every Christmas Obama had most of the 7th Fleet stationed offshore while he was vacationing.
How much do you think that cost us???

While Trump is down in Florida it is the only place so far that hasn't leaked every conversation to the press, so basically he goes down there to get away from the spies in the White House.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back