Trump spent 24 hours of his “working” vacation at his golf club

IMG_0431.JPG
Even when the pussygrabber is golfing he's reminded of the 66% of the country that despises him. This is real photo.

IMG_0538.JPG
A president is indeed evaluated by what legislation is passed during his time as president.
Not with us...libtards love legislation the right hates it...we like a booming economy and a safer world. The economy is booming and the destruction of ISIS makes the world safer.
^^ thinks ISIS has been destroyed. Lmao
And how is bringing the world closer to nuclear war made the world safer?
You're nuts.
Of course you hate legislation... it's another huge failure of the GOP and Trump.
You're way too easy.
This is how a large part of America views this despised president.

I'm talking about his days in grade school.
This is H. S. He was a big time dopehead then.

This when is was talking about:

Barack+Obama+childhood+13.jpg

Sorry, but there is ZERO evidence that he did any cocaine in high school.

Looks like a normal kid in your shot (and mine) - Please stop being an idiot

young-obama.jpg

Obama confessed he used coke.

In that context, The Washington Post raises the pre-emptive question of the senator's direct confession (in his intimate memoir, "Dreams of My Father") that he used cocaine and marijuana in high school and college.

Obama's Cocaine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances

I'm talking about his days in grade school.
This is H. S. He was a big time dopehead then.

This when is was talking about:

Barack+Obama+childhood+13.jpg

Sorry, but there is ZERO evidence that he did any cocaine in high school.

Looks like a normal kid in your shot (and mine) - Please stop being an idiot

young-obama.jpg

In that context, The Washington Post raises the pre-emptive question of the senator's direct confession (in his intimate memoir, "Dreams of My Father") that he used cocaine and marijuana in high school and college.

I wish Trump would start using drugs. If there's anyone who needs a change of conscienceness it's the the pussygrabber himself.

Oh for crying out loud do the math.

311 days = 44 weeks = 44 weekends x 2 = potential of 88 days to golf on weekends. He's not allowed to take weekends off now? You snowflakes are pathetic.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you:

Oh bite me. Golfing is now Obama's way to cope with his profound sadness and trauma of American citizens beheadings along with going to fundraisers when his Ambassador and three others are slaughtered in Libya?

:lmao:

He must care a lot because he never stops fucking golfing or fundraising.

I'm sure he was sobbing that his favorite golf courses were closed.

This is over between any of us who are sane and any progressive.

He can dine as Iraqis are slaughtered. I'm sure he will find time to lecture all of us tomorrow as the king in chief on ebola before he hits the golf course.

All 27 times Trump tweeted about Obama playing golf too much

I read Dreams of My Father and do not recall a confession that he used cocaine in high school but will take your word for it.

GWB was the worst kind of cokehead and alcoholic but he never admitted it because, well...

Bush faces new round of drug questions - August 20, 1999

Oh for crying out loud do the math.

311 days = 44 weeks = 44 weekends x 2 = potential of 88 days to golf on weekends. He's not allowed to take weekends off now? You snowflakes are pathetic.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you:

Oh bite me. Golfing is now Obama's way to cope with his profound sadness and trauma of American citizens beheadings along with going to fundraisers when his Ambassador and three others are slaughtered in Libya?

:lmao:

He must care a lot because he never stops fucking golfing or fundraising.

Well, now we know what it takes to get him to show up for work... only a "Frankenstorm" scenario that wipes out half the eastern seaboard, right? :rolleyes:

:lol:

I'm sure he was sobbing that his favorite golf courses were closed.

All 27 times Trump tweeted about Obama playing golf too much
now let's count how many times the left counts trumps tweets.

“When I become president I’m going to work all the time. No vacations.”

VUQTAzL.png

Trump spent 24 hours of his “working” vacation at his golf club

Signaling once again that his personal leisure takes precedent over the nation’s business, Donald Trump spent a total of nearly 24 hours playing golf last week. Indeed, there are probably some professional golfers who spent less time on the links over the holiday break than Trump did last week.

Trump golfed five days in a row, from Nov. 22-26, spending between four-and-a-half and five hours each day out on the course near his Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago.

All of this, while Trump was supposed to be taking part in a so-called working vacation over the Thanksgiving break.

“We’re going to be working very hard during the recess in Florida,” Trump announced last Monday. “We’re going to Florida.”

Shouldn’t you stupid fucking Progs be happy if Trump is not working hard to push through his agenda?

Do you really want to see him working hard? Who are you crying to, specifically?

Forum List

Back