Trump spent 24 hours of his “working” vacation at his golf club

Obama confessed he used coke.

In that context, The Washington Post raises the pre-emptive question of the senator's direct confession (in his intimate memoir, "Dreams of My Father") that he used cocaine and marijuana in high school and college.

Obama's Cocaine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances

I read Dreams of My Father and do not recall a confession that he used cocaine in high school but will take your word for it.

GWB was the worst kind of cokehead and alcoholic but he never admitted it because, well...

Bush faces new round of drug questions - August 20, 1999

It was actually refreshing to see that kind of blatant honesty about his teen years.

And you bastards had the nerve to make fun of Obama? This clown takes the cake. jesus.

“When I become president I’m going to work all the time. No vacations.”

VUQTAzL.png

Signaling once again that his personal leisure takes precedent over the nation’s business, Donald Trump spent a total of nearly 24 hours playing golf last week. Indeed, there are probably some professional golfers who spent less time on the links over the holiday break than Trump did last week.

Trump golfed five days in a row, from Nov. 22-26, spending between four-and-a-half and five hours each day out on the course near his Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago.

All of this, while Trump was supposed to be taking part in a so-called working vacation over the Thanksgiving break.

“We’re going to be working very hard during the recess in Florida,” Trump announced last Monday. “We’re going to Florida.”

Shouldn’t you stupid fucking Progs be happy if Trump is not working hard to push through his agenda?

Do you really want to see him working hard? Who are you crying to, specifically?
He's already done enough damage with the small amount of time he has worked. Maybe you don't care to have clean air and water but most of us do.

Plus he's done soooo much more to harm the presidency and the country.
Will Donald Trump Destroy the Presidency?

Oh for crying out loud do the math.

311 days = 44 weeks = 44 weekends x 2 = potential of 88 days to golf on weekends. He's not allowed to take weekends off now? You snowflakes are pathetic.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you:

Oh bite me. Golfing is now Obama's way to cope with his profound sadness and trauma of American citizens beheadings along with going to fundraisers when his Ambassador and three others are slaughtered in Libya?

:lmao:

He must care a lot because he never stops fucking golfing or fundraising.

Well, now we know what it takes to get him to show up for work... only a "Frankenstorm" scenario that wipes out half the eastern seaboard, right? :rolleyes:

:lol:

I'm sure he was sobbing that his favorite golf courses were closed.

All 27 times Trump tweeted about Obama playing golf too much
now let's count how many times the left counts trumps tweets.
Between the anus's tweets and golf it's a wonder how he finds time to FK up everything he touches

VUQTAzL.png

Signaling once again that his personal leisure takes precedent over the nation’s business, Donald Trump spent a total of nearly 24 hours playing golf last week. Indeed, there are probably some professional golfers who spent less time on the links over the holiday break than Trump did last week.

Trump golfed five days in a row, from Nov. 22-26, spending between four-and-a-half and five hours each day out on the course near his Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago.

All of this, while Trump was supposed to be taking part in a so-called working vacation over the Thanksgiving break.

“We’re going to be working very hard during the recess in Florida,” Trump announced last Monday. “We’re going to Florida.”

Shouldn’t you stupid fucking Progs be happy if Trump is not working hard to push through his agenda?

Do you really want to see him working hard? Who are you crying to, specifically?
Shouldn't you dumb fucks be pounding Trump's ass for not giving you "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost"?

You should be dragging his fat ass off the golf course and holding him to account.

In that context, The Washington Post raises the pre-emptive question of the senator's direct confession (in his intimate memoir, "Dreams of My Father") that he used cocaine and marijuana in high school and college.

I read Dreams of My Father and do not recall a confession that he used cocaine in high school but will take your word for it.

GWB was the worst kind of cokehead and alcoholic but he never admitted it because, well...

It was actually refreshing to see that kind of blatant honesty about his teen years.
Those are two words you and I both know will never be attributed to the Orange anus: blatant honesty.

Those are two words you and I both know will never be attributed to the Orange anus: blatant honesty.
Well...the bus tape was pretty honest.

24 hours ?

an entire weekend costs taxpayers 10 million sooooooooooooooooo

(doing the math)

Fri-Sat-Sun = 10 million

1/3rd (24 hrs) of 10 million = $3.33333 million

$3.33 million taxpayer bucks for a drive-by visit.

WOW.
Not a math wizard or a CPA are you.

Well...the bus tape was pretty honest.
You mean the one he now says is fake news?

VUQTAzL.png

Shouldn't you dumb fucks be pounding Trump's ass for not giving you "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost"?

You should be dragging his fat ass off the golf course and holding him to account.

LOL Wait till the idiots find out how his BIG FAT BEAUTIFUL tax cuts affect them Maybe they'll smile and say""may I have another?""

The Great Obama was trusted and respected around the world
100% backasswards...
Look at the coward run... just like he always does, when asked to respond how Trump has made America great again.
Let's get You started>>>>
1. He's ridden the wave of the great Obama economy and tried to pass it off as his own.
2.Hes cut regulations on Wall st designed to prevent another 2008 like recession.

What policy did Obama enact that made the economy great?
Easy.....the Stimulus passed by the Great Obama stopped a Depression, reversed a plunging unemployment rate, a crashing stock market and five quarters of negative GDP

That is why we honor him as the Great Obama

This was a waste of time issue with Obama and now with Trump. I don't care if they play golf or not or if they are in the White House or somewhere else. It is a huge non-issue that partisan nutters try to make points with. The only point made is a negative for the whinny poster.

Every President needs a legacy...Drumph has obviously chosen breaking all previous records for the amount of time spent golfing. He's got a number of presidents (combined) beaten...
Suuuuuuure he is.
They asked Obama about the Deepwater Horizon disaster and he said "NEVER ASK THAT DURING SOMEONE'S BACKSWING!!!!"

The Great Obama was trusted and respected around the world
100% backasswards...
Look at the coward run... just like he always does, when asked to respond how Trump has made America great again.
Let's get You started>>>>
1. He's ridden the wave of the great Obama economy and tried to pass it off as his own.
2.Hes cut regulations on Wall st designed to prevent another 2008 like recession.

What policy did Obama enact that made the economy great?
Easy.....the Stimulus passed by the Great Obama stopped a Depression, reversed a plunging unemployment rate, a crashing stock market and five quarters of negative GDP

That is why we honor him as the Great Obama

Good grief. Well, then by that standard you must revere GWB as he signed the 1st stimulus into law in 2008.

This was a waste of time issue with Obama and now with Trump. I don't care if they play golf or not or if they are in the White House or somewhere else. It is a huge non-issue that partisan nutters try to make points with. The only point made is a negative for the whinny poster.

Just the opposite. It exposes the great Trump hypocrisy, and the huge ability for his followers to ignore anything Trump promised, like that he wouldn't leave the white house, or go on vacations, or do much golfing.

Forum List

Back