Trump starts his rally with Melania reciting the Lords Prayer...here comes the alt-left meltdown!

If somebody want to be saved he/she shall memorize it.

TNyvwKfROdnqknO3kE8qoUd1wbeLHcR3y7pG4Rhdv7Uw80Jq0QabCYtHE14WPSwSzg=h900

What is wrong if a straight President has a beautiful church going Bible reading wife?
No, it is a huge catastrophe for leftists!
A good President shall have at least a trannie partner like Obama, he shall be neither Christian nor mentally sound, but either a Freemason ( Satanist ) or a Muslim.
Leftist cursing Melanie non stop, but for what?
For her believe, for her prettiness and womanhood.
A mentally ill black atheist lesbian would be an ideal FLOTUS for leftist.

a prayer to the dead god of the goyim on two sticks! how cute!! by a former sex worker

Jesus Christ is the God of Israel. He is the God Moses wrote about, the God who Jacob wrestled with, the God who visited Abraham, the LORD Isaiah and Malachi wrote of, the fourth man in the fire with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. Jesus Christ is the LORD. He the One Hebrew Prophets prophesied about. Show some respect, Guno.

What is wrong if a straight President has a beautiful church going Bible reading wife?
A good President shall have at least a trannie partner like Obama, he shall be neither Christian nor mentally sound, but either a Freemason ( Satanist ) or a Muslim.

beautiful church going Bible reading wife?

melania_-_copie_2.jpg

" Hey, I'm fingering fah Jaycusssss!!!!!"....
Just because you and donald are stupid enough to believe hoes and housewives are the same thing dosen't mean that the rest of us are so stupid.

a prayer to the dead god of the goyim on two sticks! how cute!! by a former sex worker

Jesus Christ is the God of Israel. He is the God Moses wrote about, the God who Jacob wrestled with, the God who visited Abraham, the LORD Isaiah and Malachi wrote of, the fourth man in the fire with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. Jesus Christ is the LORD. He the One Hebrew Prophets prophesied about. Show some respect, Guno.

Jesus was pretty cool, you all should try to emulate his behavior and teachings someday.

You're why some call Jews contemptuous names like ****

Jesus was pretty cool, you all should try to emulate his behavior and teachings someday.

You would hate Him if you met Him.

You would hate Him if you met Him.

He might have an issue with your claim of omnipotence.

That was an OUTLINE.

He also warned against mindless repetition in prayer. That's a practice of the pagans, not those who are SPEAKING to their Father.

Last edited:
A Muslim prayer would had been A-Okay.

With five naked faggots staying around.

Regarding your picture of Trump with a Bible;
"I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive."
Romans 16:17-18

Don't you know the Constitution FORBIDS those in public office from reading, or believing, the Christian Bible?

"I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive."
You learned well at the feet of your master, the Devil

So obvious, and if they are Christians its a recent born again experience. His past life and hers does not adhere to living a Christian life, a life of honor, integrity, morality, giving and not living in a courtroom suing everyone and being sued . The hypocrisy is astounding. PS: at least she was quoting the Lords Prayer and not Michelle.

I didn't know Christ put you in charge of Judgement. So, tell me about Melania's heart. And then explain the Apostle Paul's life, and tell me if God can really do a work in us. Then let's talk about Samson. Then Matthew...

You have Christianity confused with perfect. We are not perfect. What we are is salvaged. And bathed in favor we do not deserve.

Last edited:
Is she going to become a non profit now? Sure looks like a start.

So obvious, and if they are Christians its a recent born again experience. His past life and hers does not adhere to living a Christian life, a life of honor, integrity, morality, giving and not living in a courtroom suing everyone and being sued . The hypocrisy is astounding. PS: at least she was quoting the Lords Prayer and not Michelle.

I didn't know Christ put you in charge of Judgement. So, tell me about Melanie's heart. And then explain the Apostle Paul's life, and tell me if God can really do a work in us. Then let's talk about Samson. Then Matthew...

You have Christianity confused with perfect. We are not perfect. What we are is salvaged. And bathed in favor we do not deserve.

Morals are instilled from a young age, you either have them or you do not. Tomorrow she will be back in court, and he went right back to his hate and lying speech. Where are his taxes??? What is it about a show you do not understand? Actions speak louder than words. Also I am a huge believer in the separation of Church and State. We may as well be Saudi Arabia if we keep this up.

You learned well at the feet of your master, the Devil

I was brought up in a Baptist home and have attended church regularly in my adult life. I live my life based on the teachings of the Bible. I am far from perfect. We all know, no one is perfect but God.
It's a sin to use God for personal gain. It's a sin to lie. It's a sin to be boastful, It's a sin to worship money. It's a sin to destroy God's Earth. The Bible tells us to turn the other cheek and not to be vengeful. We are to forgive, not to seek revenge.
Need I go on?

a belly dance would've been more appropriate

That was an OUTLINE.

He also warned against mindless repetition in prayer. That's a practice of the pagans, not those who are SPEAKING to their Father.

And standing on the street corner praying, he said to pray in your closet, meaning in private.

God never said that the only place we can pray to Him is in the closet. You are referencing a verse that referred to pharisees that prayed in public to puff their egos up. It is better that you pray earnestly in the closet, than publicly for personal acclaim.
But citing the Bible when leading a nation in prayer is not a bad thing, it is a good thing.

Having said that, personal prayer in rote is worthless. God wants to hear your heart, not someone else's. The Lord's Prayer is an example of how to pray, not what to pray. It highlights Praise, Repentance, Intercession, and Your personal needs. In that order.

Last edited:

a prayer to the dead god of the goyim on two sticks! how cute

If my God is dead, then so is yours, because they are one in the same.

I don't know if I agree. Guno's "Allah" appears to be Ba'al of the Old Testament. Even the PhallicStone that Muslims like Guno worship is the traditional idol of Ba'al. (Hubal in Sumerian)

Forum List

Back