Trump still doubts Russian meddling in 2016 elections

I guess the Russians lost their meddling touch when it came to the recent elections in Virginia, Alabama, and Missouri. Yeah. . . . Uh-huh. . . .

Does George Soros's expenditure of tens of millions of dollars for donations to Democratic candidates count as meddling?

How about the 1-3 million illegals who voted in the last election? Is that meddling? Recall that a George Mason University study found that 14% of the illegals they surveyed admitted that they voted. Let's assume that only 6% of the illegals who voted would not admit it. That gives you 20% of about 8 million adult illegals, which equals about 1.6 million illegal votes, more than enough to alter an election's outcome. Is that meddling?

Rustic... did you know that the Russians stole American citizens Identities and made fake accounts to comment on a US government website that the congress uses to see how Americans want to vote on an important Bill.

Thousands of fake comments on Internet neutrality ,, You are going to be affected personally..

Net neutrality's end lets internet providers 'almost direct what you see': FCC member

Do you wear a tin foil hat?

Fucking educate yourself.. and read the link

FCC Got 444,938 Net-Neutrality Comments From Russian Email Addresses

Rustic... did you know that the Russians stole American citizens Identities and made fake accounts to comment on a US government website that the congress uses to see how Americans want to vote on an important Bill.

Thousands of fake comments on Internet neutrality ,, You are going to be affected personally..

Net neutrality's end lets internet providers 'almost direct what you see': FCC member
See the problem with that whole deal is the Clintons are in bed with Russia, always have been...

See the problem with that whole deal is the Clintons are in bed with Russia, always have been...

Well..ok.. I get that Rustic.. I did not like Clinton. I know that you didn't like Trump..

So this is not about either of them.. This is about how we are getting hacked as Americans

Now.. as for the Russian Bots .. They slammed Twitter and Facebook from Millions of fake accounts and fake websites during the campaign. These links and stories looked real so we believe them because it never happened to us before.

Now I am not saying that it got Trump into office, what I am saying is these hackers are still active yet our leadership doesn't want to even say that they did it..although it is a proven thing by our US intelligence

Just be aware of it, with an open mind..read up and make your own mind up.

Good Read >>>>Time Link:

Inside Russia’s Social Media War on America

Last edited:

Well..ok.. I get that Rustic.. I did not like Clinton. I know that you didn't like Trump..

So this is not about either of them.. This is about how we are getting hacked as Americans

Now.. as for the Russian Bots .. They slammed Twitter and Facebook from Millions of fake accounts and fake websites during the campaign. These links and stories looked real so we believe them because it never happened to us before.

Now I am not saying that it got Trump into office, what I am saying is these hackers are still active yet our leadership doesn't want to even say that they did it..although it is a proven thing by our US intelligence

Just be aware of it, with an open mind..read up and make your own mind up.

Good Read >>>>Time Link:

Inside Russia’s Social Media War on America

Still the fact remains the Clintons are no better than the Russians… In fact they’re probably worse

It was the Electoral College that got trump into the Whitehouse and no one is talking about this simple fact.

My bet is few Americans even know what the Electoral College is.

Forum List

Back