Trump still thinks Central Park 5 are guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiot, that was a line from the prosecution to convict innocent teens because they knew the only physical evidence they had didn't come from any of the Central Park Five.
You didn’t need it they told everyone they did it
Because they were coerced into doing so during their interrogations.
Huh not according to the video we all watched, not according to two multicultural Jurys
Not my problem you don't know the difference between an interrogation and a confession. You did not see the interrogations.
Sorry your tds is so strong you gave 40 million to 5 rapist.. sad
You're deranged into thinking I gave them anything. And I said nothing about Impeached Trump so you're doubly insane to think that's a sign of TDS.

He can’t help it he hates blacks,, their community needs to be menace to other blacks
Menaced by whom? Innocent people wrongly incarcerated for a crime they didn't commit?
According to them they did it, they told many people.. is being a democrat now considered insane?
And according to them, they didn't do it. Then the real rapist was identified and it was not them or someone with them.

We always knew that we didn't get them all. That we found the rapist that got to leave behind dna, does not clear the rest.

That you and other liberals pretend it does, makes you rape supporters and insanely vile people.
There was zero physical evidence any of those boys were there. It's not plausible the were beating and raping a woman covered in blood and didn't get any of her blood on them. Most of them thought the attack occurred somewhere else in the park. The ground indicated one person dragged her. Their confessions differed from each other on virtually every aspect of the rape -- which one initiated the attack and knocked her down; which one ripped her clothes off; what clothes were taken off; which ones held her down; which ones raped her; what she was hit with. And much of their confessions didn't match the crime scene. Some said her legs were cut with a knife, they weren't; none said she was cut in the face, she was; none said Reyes was there, he was; none said she was gagged, she was; none said she was hit in the back of the head, she was and Reyes said that's where he struck her; none knew the spot where she was initially attacked, Reyes did. The condition Meili was found was consistent with other attacks by Reyes. I caught one of them changing his account in the middle of his confession upon being led by the detective. Wise gave a second video confession to change portions of his initial video confession. There were other boys purportedly involved who were not charged with raping her because they refused to confess. The ones who did confess were sleep deprived.
Combination of trump derangement syndrome, white guilt derangement syndrome.. help is on the way

Menaced by whom? Innocent people wrongly incarcerated for a crime they didn't commit?
According to them they did it, they told many people.. is being a democrat now considered insane?
And according to them, they didn't do it. Then the real rapist was identified and it was not them or someone with them.

It was always known that other rapists got away. That one was found, in no way clears the ones that were caught, confessed and were already convicted.

That people like you, managed to spin that into an excuse to release them, and smear America, is you people being anti-American scum of the Earth.
Idiot, that was a line from the prosecution to convict innocent teens because they knew the only physical evidence they had didn't come from any of the Central Park Five.

THE FACT THAT THE RAPIST WHO LEFT THE DNA WAS CAUGHT, DOES NOT IN ANY WAY MEAN THAT THE OTHER RAPISTS, WHO CONFESSED AND WHO BRAGGED ABOUT IT TO THEIR FRIENDS, ARE NOT STILL, ALSO GUILTY.

YOUR PRETENSE OTHERWISE SHOWS THAT YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF SOCIETY.
All caps makes you look like a ranting lunatic. It does not bolster your lunacy.

You didn’t need it they told everyone they did it
Huh not according to the video we all watched, not according to two multicultural Jurys
Not my problem you don't know the difference between an interrogation and a confession. You did not see the interrogations.
You're deranged into thinking I gave them anything. And I said nothing about Impeached Trump so you're doubly insane to think that's a sign of TDS.
You heard trump was against this, so automatically your brain cluster fucked you lol and brutally raping a female is ok now lol it’s not even debatable these boys did it.

We always knew that we didn't get them all. That we found the rapist that got to leave behind dna, does not clear the rest.

That you and other liberals pretend it does, makes you rape supporters and insanely vile people.
There was zero physical evidence any of those boys were there. It's not plausible the were beating and raping a woman covered in blood and didn't get any of her blood on them. Most of them thought the attack occurred somewhere else in the park. The ground indicated one person dragged her. Their confessions differed from each other on virtually every aspect of the rape -- which one initiated the attack and knocked her down; which one ripped her clothes off; what clothes were taken off; which ones held her down; which ones raped her; what she was hit with. And much of their confessions didn't match the crime scene. Some said her legs were cut with a knife, they weren't; none said she was cut in the face, she was; none said Reyes was there, he was; none said she was gagged, she was; none said she was hit in the back of the head, she was and Reyes said that's where he struck her; none knew the spot where she was initially attacked, Reyes did. The condition Meili was found was consistent with other attacks by Reyes. I caught one of them changing his account in the middle of his confession upon being led by the detective. Wise gave a second video confession to change portions of his initial video confession. There were other boys purportedly involved who were not charged with raping her because they refused to confess. The ones who did confess were sleep deprived.
Combination of trump derangement syndrome, white guilt derangement syndrome.. help is on the way
Your trolling reveals you've exhausted your argument.

You heard trump was against this, so automatically your brain cluster fucked you lol and brutally raping a female is ok now lol it’s not even debatable these boys did it.
More trolling. Again, I said nothing about Impeached Trump.

You think 5 rapist should have gotten 41 million all because trump said the opposite lol and I’m the troll? Lol

You think 5 rapist should have gotten 41 million all because trump said the opposite lol and I’m the troll? Lol
Again, I said nothing about Impeached Trump. You prove again you're mentally unstable.

Where did I write impeach? You ok? Seeing things now?

The U.S. House said he's impeached.

No democrats said he is impeached,, but where did I say impeach? I said you have TDS.. can you read?

No democrats said he is impeached,, but where did I say impeach? I said you have TDS.. can you read?
LOLOL

You're completely deranged, comrade. :cuckoo:

Their votes to impeach spoke for them and I never claimed you said impeached. You're hallucinating again.

LOLOL

Their votes to impeach spoke for them and I never claimed you said impeached. You're hallucinating again.
Lol ok buddy! Time for a nap,, what time does the asylum turn off the internet lol

LOLOL

Lol ok buddy! Time for a nap,, what time does the asylum turn off the internet lol
LOL

Now you're projecting, comrade. You already proved your insane.

LOLOL

LOL

You are arguing that 5 convicted rapist by 2 multi cultured jury’s said were guilty, 5 men that freely admitted they did it, deserve 40 million all because trump said they should die lol YOU ARE INSANE LOL

LOLOL

LOL

You are arguing that 5 convicted rapist by 2 multi cultured jury’s said were guilty, 5 men that freely admitted they did it, deserve 40 million all because trump said they should die lol YOU ARE INSANE LOL
You're completely deranged, troll. Again, I said nothing about Impeached Trump.

LOLOL

LOL

Lol YOU ARE The FIRST PERSON THAT WROTE IMPEACH LOL

LOLOL

LOL

So? That's because Impeached Trump is impeached.

LOL

So you did say it lol .. ok sir you have a good day! May the sun shine for you lol

LOL

So you did say it lol .. ok sir you have a good day! May the sun shine for you lol
LOL

You're completely deranged troll :cuckoo:

I never denied saying "impeached."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back