Trump still thinks Central Park 5 are guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbfuck Rooskie, he lived 2 miles from where Meili was raped.
Tds
LOLOLOL

To a brain dead cultist, pointing out reality that Trump tower is 2 miles away from where Trisha Meili was horribly beaten and raped is a symptom of TDS.

:cuckoo:
The park was 2 miles away? Huh?

2 miles. Way to far for a young black man to walk. Completely safe.
No one said that either. Just that Trump did not live in their neighborhood. Anyone who thinks Trump Tower is in Schaumburg is simply not playing with a full deck.
Hey what ever makes you feel better lol

Dumbfuck Rooskie, he lived 2 miles from where Meili was raped.
Tds
LOLOLOL

To a brain dead cultist, pointing out reality that Trump tower is 2 miles away from where Trisha Meili was horribly beaten and raped is a symptom of TDS.

No one said that either. Just that Trump did not live in their neighborhood. Anyone who thinks Trump Tower is in Schaumburg is simply not playing with a full deck.

If there is a crime that fucking close to my house, I fucking care. That it was a mob scene of utter barbarism, and supported by a significant portion of the political scene, like you and people like you,

makes this feel like the end of the Rise and Fall of the Roman fucking Empire, with the Dark Ages already throwing shadows on US all.

IN a sane world, all the men that lived within DOZENS of miles of that crime, would have stormed the City Hall when you vile dems let these feral animals out, and put a stop to your madness.

Aren’t you a democrat?
Yes.
Then you support rapist being let back in the community,, why?
I don't. Again, you prove you're insane.

Well they were let back in and you are defending it..
Because they didn't commit the rape.

Dude. You are being silly now. You've lost this debate. You are a rape supporter and there is something very seriously wrong with you.

LOLOLOL

If there is a crime that fucking close to my house, I fucking care. That it was a mob scene of utter barbarism, and supported by a significant portion of the political scene, like you and people like you,

makes this feel like the end of the Rise and Fall of the Roman fucking Empire, with the Dark Ages already throwing shadows on US all.

IN a sane world, all the men that lived within DOZENS of miles of that crime, would have stormed the City Hall when you vile dems let these feral animals out, and put a stop to your madness.
He can’t help it he hates blacks,, their community needs to be menace to other blacks

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, no one you shouldn't care.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Of course they did they said it could n video infront of their parents
And they said they didn't do it.

A lot of suspects initially say they didn't do it.

Doesn't mean they are telling the truth

Of course they did they said it could n video infront of their parents
And they said they didn't do it.
And trump is a Russian spy? Lol cooo kooo

LOLOLOL

He can’t help it he hates blacks,, their community needs to be menace to other blacks
Menaced by whom? Innocent people wrongly incarcerated for a crime they didn't commit?

Menaced by whom? Innocent people wrongly incarcerated for a crime they didn't commit?
According to them they did it, they told many people.. is being a democrat now considered insane?

According to them they did it, they told many people.. is being a democrat now considered insane?
And according to them, they didn't do it. Then the real rapist was identified and it was not them or someone with them.

And according to them, they didn't do it. Then the real rapist was identified and it was not them or someone with them.
He man what ever gets you through the democrat way day lol ,, coookoo

That ship has sailed. Your support of rapists is plain to see.

It was always known that other rapists got away. That one was found, in no way clears the ones that were caught, confessed and were already convicted.

That people like you, managed to spin that into an excuse to release them, and smear America, is you people being anti-American scum of the Earth.

Who wasn't there.

The defendant admitted that he was there. He was just really fortunate that he met a sucker in the joint willing to take the rap for this vicious attack. It made him literally millions of dollars.
And what a coincidence that the DNA of the guy in the joint matched the semen found in the woman

Why do you trust him?
He is the only one who can be placed at the crime scene. Why do you explicitly believe the forced confessions but disbelieve the one given freely ?
Is it your contention that the police never forced confessions?

The police didn't force a confession from these defendants, that's the point. The confessions are on tape. They may have been tricked into admitting their role, but that's what detectives do.
The city of New York recognised the problem. The confessions were coerced and worthless. Only racist shites have a problem with that.

The defendant admitted that he was there. He was just really fortunate that he met a sucker in the joint willing to take the rap for this vicious attack. It made him literally millions of dollars.
And what a coincidence that the DNA of the guy in the joint matched the semen found in the woman

Why do you trust him?
He is the only one who can be placed at the crime scene. Why do you explicitly believe the forced confessions but disbelieve the one given freely ?

The police didn't force a confession from these defendants, that's the point. The confessions are on tape. They may have been tricked into admitting their role, but that's what detectives do.
The city of New York recognised the problem. The confessions were coerced and worthless. Only racist shites have a problem with that.
Wow how racism is written these days

That ship has sailed. Your support of rapists is plain to see.
LOLOLOL

Just like your incurable case of involuntary schizoid personality disorder with narcissistic tendencies

Why do you trust him?

Where did I get it wrong ?

Why do you trust him?

Where did I get it wrong ?
Lefties gave rapist millions ,, you celebrate the raping of a woman done by blacks . It’s like you want them to do more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back