Trump still thinks Central Park 5 are guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they rape her head yes or no? You are one racist bastard!
The state of New York says they didn't rape her at all.
No left wing democrats that want rapist in black neighborhoods said that.. and that’s why democrats are losing the vote
Oh? What Democrat said they want rapists in black neighborhoods? You sound demented.
You did you released rapist back in the community , Why? Do you hate blacks?
LOLOL

You think I released them?

Did you also think this forum needs more evidence you're batshit insane?
Aren’t you a democrat?

Exactly. It was a violent attack. And that's why neighborhood activists like Donald J. Trump was interested in fingering the REAL perpetrators to get them off the street , regardless of what race of mankind they were representing with their actions.

Remember, Trump's Old Lady and children lived in this hood, Central Park is virtually right outside his door.
Impeached Trump did not live in their "hood," ya dumbfuck. You have no clue how big Centeal Park is, do ya?
He lived next to the park dumb ass
Dumbfuck Rooskie, he lived 2 miles from where Meili was raped.

Guess again, it was a tenth of a mile and a 3 minute walk from Trump's front door to Central Park.

Google Maps
Are you lying or just as ignorant as you seem?

The park is near his home but the rape occurred 2 miles away at the other side.
Good lord lol tds is deep with you

No, it does not. Especially when you have suspects saying shit like, "I just held her legs" and " I just felt her tits".

That you can seriously claim that lack of dna means it proves a lack of involvement, you are either delusional or lying.

Query: Maybe you will answer this. None of the other libs will.

You are walking in the park one night, and happen upon a rape taking place.

Do you,

a. Say to yourself, "wow, nice tits. This is a great chance to feel them, while the woman is distracted with being raped" and then grope her?

or

b. other.?

Because scenario A, is the DEFENSE of one of your heroes in this story.
Who wasn't there.

The defendant admitted that he was there. He was just really fortunate that he met a sucker in the joint willing to take the rap for this vicious attack. It made him literally millions of dollars.
And what a coincidence that the DNA of the guy in the joint matched the semen found in the woman

Why do you trust him?

What's really disturbing about the entire settlement of millions of dollars that Fredo and Warren Wilhelm made with the CP5 is that they didn't even have a trial. The city and state's attorneys didn't even question these fellows on the stand and challenge the idea that they didn't do anything. They just cut them a check- not from their own money- but from the taxpayers' pockets in a state that already literally crucifies the taxpayers already. And didn't even nail them down to a story.

The dem's in city gov, did not even WANT to serve the interests of the city. They were much happier serving the liberal narrative of the US as being evul and racist.

If that meant giving millions of city dollars to reward the rape of some stupid white woman, it is debatable whether they consider that a price, or a bonus.

Do heads spray blood everywhere, when struck? YOu seem to be implying that they do.

I dont' have a lot of experience with hitting people in the head with a brick. As far as I know, it is quite possible that blood spray might miss a person.

And as for kneeling next to someone bleeding? Unless they are squirting blood from a severed artery, of course it would be possible to be just a few inches away and not get blood on yourself.

Your pretense that these questions are somehow, absurd to even ask,

you are either holding out of us, with your personal background, or completely full of shit.
LOLOL

What a moron you are. She was struck at least twice in the head with a rock or brick and was also slapped bare handed. A witness also claimed she was covered in blood.

You're beyond stupid to think someone could hit her in the head repeatedly with a bare hand and with a rock or brick and not get her blood on themselves.

face-palm-gif.278959

You only serve to discredit yourself by posting such absurdities.

Say it clearly, so that we can laugh at you.

You are stating the every time you hit someone in the head with a brick, you will get significant blood on yourself.

Please state that clearly so we can laugh at you.
Dumbfuck... a brick and barehanded. The only way you couldn't get blood on yourself would be if the brick didn't break skin. And whoever beat her up, hit her hard enough in the head to blow out an eyeball.

face-palm-gif.278959

If you say so. I don't have much experience with hitting people in the head with a brick.

Say, have you ever heard of wiping your face and hands with a bandanna or an extra t-shirt?

Or is that out of the question on the planet you are from, you freak?
LOLOL

Now you're just making shit up. You don't know they had a bandana or another shirt.

Says the man that claims to know definitely how blood sprays from a brick to the head, always.

LOL!!!!!!!

No, it does not. Especially when you have suspects saying shit like, "I just held her legs" and " I just felt her tits".

That you can seriously claim that lack of dna means it proves a lack of involvement, you are either delusional or lying.

Do you,

a. Say to yourself, "wow, nice tits. This is a great chance to feel them, while the woman is distracted with being raped" and then grope her?

or

b. other.?

Who wasn't there.

The defendant admitted that he was there. He was just really fortunate that he met a sucker in the joint willing to take the rap for this vicious attack. It made him literally millions of dollars.
And what a coincidence that the DNA of the guy in the joint matched the semen found in the woman

Why do you trust him?
Because we know for a fact he raped her.

And that makes him trustworthy?

Are you utterly insane? I mean that as a serious question. ARE YOU INSANE?

Cause here on Earth, rapists are generally considered to be people of BAD CHARACTER, not trustworthy.

Dumbfuck... a brick and barehanded. The only way you couldn't get blood on yourself would be if the brick didn't break skin. And whoever beat her up, hit her hard enough in the head to blow out an eyeball.

face-palm-gif.278959

Exactly. It was a violent attack. And that's why neighborhood activists like Donald J. Trump was interested in fingering the REAL perpetrators to get them off the street , regardless of what race of mankind they were representing with their actions.

Remember, Trump's Old Lady and children lived in this hood, Central Park is virtually right outside his door.
Impeached Trump did not live in their "hood," ya dumbfuck. You have no clue how big Centeal Park is, do ya?
Tds
LOLOLOL

To a brain dead cultist, pointing out reality that Trump tower is 2 miles away from where Trisha Meili was horribly beaten and raped is a symptom of TDS.

:cuckoo:

The state of New York says they didn't rape her at all.
No left wing democrats that want rapist in black neighborhoods said that.. and that’s why democrats are losing the vote
Oh? What Democrat said they want rapists in black neighborhoods? You sound demented.
LOLOL

Aren’t you a democrat?
Yes.

Well to all intents and purposes it does prove a lack of involvement. Without it you have no proof. No physical evidence, no eye witnesses, no fingerprints, no videos - nothing.

Do you,

or

b. other.?

Who wasn't there.

Why do you trust him?
He is the only one who can be placed at the crime scene. Why do you explicitly believe the forced confessions but disbelieve the one given freely ?
Is it your contention that the police never forced confessions?

Do you,

or

b. other.?

Who wasn't there.

Why do you trust him?
He is the only one who can be placed at the crime scene. Why do you explicitly believe the forced confessions but disbelieve the one given freely ?

1. Actually what I find most credible were the freely communicated information to the friends and to the arresting police on the way to the station.

2. Because the fact that the rapist was there, in no way indicates that he will tell the truth about any or all others who were or were not there. As I pointed out, his character is such that trusting in his credibility, is literally insane.

Tds
LOLOLOL

To a brain dead cultist, pointing out reality that Trump tower is 2 miles away from where Trisha Meili was horribly beaten and raped is a symptom of TDS.

The park was 2 miles away? Huh?

LOLOL

Aren’t you a democrat?
Yes.
Then you support rapist being let back in the community,, why?

Tds
LOLOLOL

No one said that.

Sadly, you're just insane and think someone said that.

LOLOL

Aren’t you a democrat?
Yes.
I don't. Again, you prove you're insane.

Tds
LOLOLOL

2 miles. Way to far for a young black man to walk. Completely safe.

Tds
LOLOLOL

No one said that.

Sadly, you're just insane and think someone said that.

So you agree ,, umm ok

LOLOL

Aren’t you a democrat?
Yes.

Well they were let back in and you are defending it..

Tds
LOLOLOL

2 miles. Way to far for a young black man to walk. Completely safe.
No one said that either. Just that Trump did not live in their neighborhood. Anyone who thinks Trump Tower is in Schaumburg is simply not playing with a full deck.

LOLOL

Aren’t you a democrat?
Yes.

Well they were let back in and you are defending it..
Because they didn't commit the rape.

Do you,

or

b. other.?

Who wasn't there.

Why do you trust him?

The police didn't force a confession from these defendants, that's the point. The confessions are on tape. They may have been tricked into admitting their role, but that's what detectives do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back