Trump still thinks Central Park 5 are guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet the boys you think committed the crime couldn't identify the location of the initial attack, where blood was found. And we know for certain Reyes was there assaulting Meili; yet none of the boys said he was there. One did say there was a tall black guy but Reyes was not tall. Every other one of them identified only each other as being there.
Some did take the police to the exact spot,, smh ,, so disgusting.. why celebrate this ..
You said you had no more argument, troll. Were you lying when you said that or are you lying now? And none knew the exact spot where blood was found.
Wow there was more blood then I thought it was dark lol
I just felt on her tittys lol
Cops lied huh ? Lol
You said the park is big , they took them to where it happened but not the blood stain lol
INSANE LOL PURE INSANITY LOL
You didn't answer, troll... were you lying when you said you had no more argument or are you lying now saying there is?

Yet Reyes was able to do what none of the CP5 could do -- identify where Meili was first attacked.
Lol after all the evidence was released in 2001? Lol after being locked up with wise? Seriously.. INSANE
Reyes had access to the released evidence in prison?? Let's see your proof of that...

It was always known that other rapists got away. That one was found, in no way clears the ones that were caught, confessed and were already convicted.

That people like you, managed to spin that into an excuse to release them, and smear America, is you people being anti-American scum of the Earth.
Idiot, that was a line from the prosecution to convict innocent teens because they knew the only physical evidence they had didn't come from any of the Central Park Five.
You didn’t need it they told everyone they did it
Because they were coerced into doing so during their interrogations.
Bullshit.
Wrong.
Prove it, asshole.

Some did take the police to the exact spot,, smh ,, so disgusting.. why celebrate this ..
You said you had no more argument, troll. Were you lying when you said that or are you lying now? And none knew the exact spot where blood was found.
Cops lied huh ? Lol
You said the park is big , they took them to where it happened but not the blood stain lol
You didn't answer, troll... were you lying when you said you had no more argument or are you lying now saying there is?

Yet Reyes was able to do what none of the CP5 could do -- identify where Meili was first attacked.
Lol after all the evidence was released in 2001? Lol after being locked up with wise? Seriously.. INSANE
Reyes had access to the released evidence in prison?? Let's see your proof of that...
It was public knowledge the case was talked about for years .. lol dude how can you defend their actions I’m intrigued

I'm settled, troll. You're just too deranged to know.

G'head, tell me again how those teens initially jumped Meili when the only one who knew the exact location of the initial attack on the path, where blood was found, was Matias Reyes....
There is no more debate.. they did it.. you approve of the 40 million, you are deranged .. enjoy your life karma sucks
LOLOL

You said I gave them 49 million. Glad to see you admit you're deranged and that you can't address what I said about Matias because you have no argument left. :mm:
Matias was part of the 30, not sure what you are saying .. dna was primitive in 89,, they only collected from the idiot that came in her or on her. Not sure what your point is,, this isn’t debatable. I’m just here to read insanity
Actually, it is debatable as you're a lying troll. They compared the DNA found at the crime scene with the CP5 and it didn't match any of them.
How does one leave dna do you know the science?
Back then they got DNA from semen. You idiotically claim at least 6 people raped her yet only one orgasmed.

Cops lied huh ? Lol

The CP Wilding Gang committed a multiple number of assaults, rapes and robberies against many victims, not just Ms. Meili, during the evening in question.

In the chaotic situation right after, who did what where, was confusion.

By the time the CP5 met up with Señor Reyes, long after the crime, all of this was well known and public knowledge.
The CP5 did not meet up with Reyes, one did. And Wise couldn't identify the location of the initial attack, so how could he convey that to Reyes? And why didn't Wise say Reyes was there when Wise "confessed" he was? And why did no two of the CP5 identify the same rapists?
What did wise say about the blood? Yes let the insanity rain lol
He said at the location she was raped, she was covered in blood. Yet none of them who were apprehended that night who were supposedly on top of her, holding her down and raping her, had her blood on them.

There is no more debate.. they did it.. you approve of the 40 million, you are deranged .. enjoy your life karma sucks
LOLOL

You said I gave them 49 million. Glad to see you admit you're deranged and that you can't address what I said about Matias because you have no argument left. :mm:
Matias was part of the 30, not sure what you are saying .. dna was primitive in 89,, they only collected from the idiot that came in her or on her. Not sure what your point is,, this isn’t debatable. I’m just here to read insanity
Actually, it is debatable as you're a lying troll. They compared the DNA found at the crime scene with the CP5 and it didn't match any of them.
Back then they got DNA from semen. You idiotically claim at least 6 people raped her yet only one orgasmed.
Yes maybe raping someone Gabe them
Performance anxiety, some were 14 prob didn’t know how.. but that evidence isn’t needed they confessed they told friends, They brought the police to the spot , they said they felt in them tittys lol hellooop

Cops lied huh ? Lol

The CP Wilding Gang committed a multiple number of assaults, rapes and robberies against many victims, not just Ms. Meili, during the evening in question.

By the time the CP5 met up with Señor Reyes, long after the crime, all of this was well known and public knowledge.
The CP5 did not meet up with Reyes, one did. And Wise couldn't identify the location of the initial attack, so how could he convey that to Reyes? And why didn't Wise say Reyes was there when Wise "confessed" he was? And why did no two of the CP5 identify the same rapists?
He said at the location she was raped, she was covered in blood. Yet none of them who were apprehended that night who were supposedly on top of her, holding her down and raping her, had her blood on them.

If you libs want to believe that the Central Park Wilding Riot of April 19,1989 was the work of one man, Señor Reyes, that's fine with me. You all should build a monument to the CP 5 to really glorify them.

Cops lied huh ? Lol

Of course they were.. they said they were.. you act like they were picked up 2 mins after it happened I can walk two mins to a kids house in the group of 30 and change

For those who believe any of them were innocent, how do you account for the confessions of those who had parents and legal counsel present?

If you libs want to believe that the Central Park Wilding Riot of April 19,1989 was the work of one man, Señor Reyes, that's fine with me. You all should build a monument to the CP 5 to really glorify them.
Why would it take more than one man to rape a woman who was almost unconscious?

For those who believe any of them were innocent, how do you account for the confessions of those who had parents and legal counsel present?

Abuse of 15 year olds by police.

Ask them why they did it

Because Ms. Meili wasn't the only victim that evening. It was an Episode of "Wilding" where a large group of unruly youths were attacking all kinds of Law-Abiders. Meili was just one of many victims, although probably the one injured the worst.

Cops lied huh ? Lol

It was public knowledge the case was talked about for years .. lol dude how can you defend their actions I’m intrigued
You said Reyes had access to evidence released in 2001. How did he access it in prison?

Cops lied huh ? Lol

You said Reyes had access to evidence released in 2001. How did he access it in prison?

They have libraries in Prison, and he was also close acquaintances of the CP5 who he ran with while in the joint.

Cops lied huh ? Lol

Lol dude they have internet and tv in prison you idiot lol what do you live in the cave?

They have libraries in Prison, and he was also close acquaintances of the CP5 who he ran with while in the joint.
It’s like he’s clueless lol democrats are so dishonest it’s embarrassing ha

LOLOL

Performance anxiety, some were 14 prob didn’t know how.. but that evidence isn’t needed they confessed they told friends, They brought the police to the spot , they said they felt in them tittys lol hellooop
They did not bring police to the spot, the police brought them. Three of them said it happened quite a distance away at the reservoir.

They did not bring police to the spot, the police brought them. Three of them said it happened quite a distance away at the reservoir.
Sorry two brought them to the area.. how did they know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back