Trump still wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

Hey dipshit, they simply can not turn down anyone. Your son lied to you or you are lying to us

Either way you are an old dope

Wrong.
If you are not able to work for any reason, then you cannot get ACA because its expensive.
They turn down applicants all the time.
So then those denied ACA have to try for Medicaid instead.

Hey dipshit, they simply can not turn down anyone. Your son lied to you or you are lying to us

Either way you pans old dope
They sure can turn Americans down. They did. My son now has Medicare. Stop lying to the forum.

Wrong.
If you are not able to work for any reason, then you cannot get ACA because its expensive.
They turn down applicants all the time.
So then those denied ACA have to try for Medicaid instead.
My son retired early. And he definitely was turned down. Medicare did not turn him down after he reached proper age.

I suggested to my son he get onto Obama care. And they told him no way.
Currently as he qualifies now for Medicare, this he has. Obama lied to millions of Americans.

Oh yeah. Everybody got screwed by the Affordable Care Act. I just think it was good for the country, bad for the individual.

It’s the old democratic mantra. “Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.” The Affordable Care Act answers that call. Do you know what you can do for your country? Pay your own medical bills or at least come a tad closer to paying your own medical bills.

Every communist American hates the concept of responsibility for medical treatment. It’s bizarre as heck.

Oh yeah. Everybody got screwed by the Affordable Care Act. I just think it was good for the country, bad for the individual.

It’s the old democratic mantra. “Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.” The Affordable Care Act answers that call. Do you know what you can do for your country? Pay your own medical bills or at least come a tad closer to paying your own medical bills.

Every communist American hates the concept of responsibility for medical treatment. It’s bizarre as heck.
I never tried to get that so called coverage. I read earlier today that it costs $560 month when your income is only @1400 per month. Well hell, why bother at all.

Huh? Damn, that's weird.

Huh? Damn, that's weird.
Have you ever met an American from any income bracket that gets a medical bill for $8,000 and pays the hospital $8,000 without involving a third party?

Yet people pay for their own vacations, their own cars, their own houses, and their own food. Why is it so bizarre to pay for your own medical bills?

Before the Affordable Care Act passed all citizens were 0% responsible for their own medical bills. After the Affordable Care Act we are now 10% responsible for our own medical bills.

Well, isn't that better than hospitals having to absorb all the costs for emergency care and then having to jack the prices up on the rest of us to cover their loses? Are you a freeloader?

Well, isn't that better than hospitals having to absorb all the costs for emergency care and then having to jack the prices up on the rest of us to cover their loses? Are you a freeloader?

I think the Affordable Care Act was good policy. What are you suggesting? That’s why republicans ignored their capacity to repeal it from 2017-2019. They knew the Affordable Care Act was good policy.

Have you ever met an American from any income bracket that gets a medical bill for $8,000 and pays the hospital $8,000 without involving a third party?

Yet people pay for their own vacations, their own cars, their own houses, and their own food. Why is it so bizarre to pay for your own medical bills?
None of the posters other than me recall when during WW2, my parents paid all of my hospital bill. They did not so much as have medicare. But what else? The bill was very very low. They did not need others to pay that bill. Dad was a common auto mechanic.

Trump still wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)​

Good. And it is “ObumblerCare.”

Obamacare ain't perfect - but it's better than nothing for many folks.

Not for me... And THAT is the basis on which I judge ANY government program.

And if Obamacare benefits only 10s of millions, it does the opposite for hundreds of millions.

Yes, so now everyone has to chip in a little, right?
I saw the figures today earlier and it turns out as I said, a small number of Americans are paying for Obamacare.

"
How many people are on Obamacare 2023?

The ARPA's subsidies didn't simply bring people from off-Marketplace plans to the Marketplace; the subsidies also helped bring overall individual market enrollment higher, up to 18.2 million in early 2023, an increase of about 29% from early 2020.Sep 7, 2023

None of the posters other than me recall when during WW2, my parents paid all of my hospital bill. They did not so much as have medicare. But what else? The bill was very very low. They did not need others to pay that bill. Dad was a common auto mechanic.

Do you pay for your own insurance on life/house/auto etc.?

Well, you're just too confusing for me.
From 2014-2016 republicans sent legislation to the floor that passed that eliminated the Affordable Care Act. It just had to be signed by President Obama. I believe they did it like 82 times but that number may be off. President Obama didn’t sign it one single time. After the 2016 election the house and the senate was still controlled by republicans. They held that control for 2 years yet never sent legislation to repeal the Affordable Care Act to be signed by Donald Trump.

There is nothing confusing about that. As always, the Republicans love putting on a show but aren’t going to take any action ever.

Forum List

Back